[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Patriotism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 39
File: flag-burning_2070003i.jpg (93 KB, 620x476) Image search: [Google]
flag-burning_2070003i.jpg
93 KB, 620x476
Is /int/ patriotic?

Me: no because fuck tribalism.
>>
More or less. I keep an open mind but celebrate our victories.
>>
Yes, because globalism and identity politics are shit.
>>
I'm realistically patriotic, meaning that I know that Poland isn't the best country to ever be, but I would like to change that.
You're a faggot by the way. Blind patriots at least mean well and are trying, to improve themselves and their nations. You only whine and whine.
>>
>>57938408
>Cheap bastards just printed out a flag to burn. I feel insulted.
>>
>>57938578
If you celebrate the good stuff you have to swallow all the shit as well. And there's lots of it.
>>
>>57938876
>Blind patriots at least mean well and are trying, to improve themselves and their nations
No, they're not. They're just butthurt about everything.
>>
>>57938408
Wait till a tribe comes after you.
>>
Not patriotic at all. Don't care much for the idea of nation state.
>>
>>57938408
>t.Rasheed
>>
>>57938408
Jingoistically.
>>
File: you have no concept of justice.jpg (138 KB, 650x852) Image search: [Google]
you have no concept of justice.jpg
138 KB, 650x852
>>57938408
"Patriotism" is being proud of the achievments of others.
It's nonsensical for most citizens to feel "patriotic".
It's only justifiable for soldiers when war is looming or politicians if they weren't corrupt.
Either you accomplish things and then you are proud of yourself, either you are a nobody and being patriotic is apprpriation of the laurels of the men of your nation who made great things.

Beware the patriots, in the animal farms they are pigs.
>>
>>57938408
My country is overrun with foreigners.
I don't care for it anymore.
>>
>>57940141
>I don't care for it anymore.
So why not become a patriot and get them out?
>>
Patriotism is either "my country, right or wrong" which is disgusting or "my country is always right" which is idiotic.
>>
I am proud of my country but I will not put it above criticism for it's mistakes (such as the Oslo Accords.)
>>
>>57940203
Impossible
Have you seen the crazy amount of half cast children and brown/black/asians lately?
Sinking ship.
>>
>>57940501
The only good thing about it is that the immigrants are inbred (africans and arabs) as fuck so if the native population is high they will be bred out pretty quickly.
>>
>>57938408
No
This island has too many problems.
But I'll never get out of here.
So I'm not patriot but I don't hate my country.
>>
>>57940576
The only good thing about muslims is that they don't integrate well.
>>
>>57938408

yes until we vote to remain in then I accept by place as a EU sub-citizen and look to brussells to make my laws and allow us to be so inter bred that we can't help but think of Europe as the United states of Europe
>>
>>57938408

yes because:
1. people are different
2. people are out to get you
3. a nation is an apotheosis of its people, an orchestra, and its achievements emerge due to an indirect collaboration that individualist such as this faggot:

>>57940049

always fail to see because they cant sniff past their shitty ass
>>
>>57938408
no
fuck em all
>>
>>57941370
Unless you are an important figure in your own country, you are a pretentious little faggot.
If you are in fact an important contributor to the greatness of your country feel free to feel patriotic. That is, feel free to let lazy fucks take pride in your doings.
You are assuming everyone in your country is pursuing the dream of making it greater.
>>
>>57940576
>bred them out
Becoming a shitskin state like Brazil ?
Deportation is the answer m80
>>
>>57938408
if i caught you burning the flag in my neck of the woods i would rip you a new one desu m8
>>
>>57942401
I just sent Merkel your IP address. Prepare to be enriched.
>>
>Me: no because fuck tribalism.

Fucking seconded.
>>
>>57943637
>says the fag who literally has tribes all over his shitty jungle country
>>
File: caxias.jpg (21 KB, 294x415) Image search: [Google]
caxias.jpg
21 KB, 294x415
Yes. Fucking love this place for some reason.

Patriotism =! Nationalism
>>
>>57943901
One of my friends tells me you faggots are pretty good in Civ 5.
>>
Patriotic, yes.
Nationalistic, xenophobic or racist, no.
>>
>>57943941

Yeah, never actually played Civ autism, only europa memesalis.
>>
>>57942250

"contributor" is more than winning nobels, being a president, or whatever shallow thing you think it represents. its not about having a measurable influence on society. its having common values with one another, working, behaving, striving to be a better person. ultiamtely, achievements come about from a few people standing on the shoulders of everyone. in away that you cant see bcause france/developed cunts have done it and maybe forgot its worth.

you think your impotence of not being anyone in your nation makes it worthless. its more impotent belonging to a nation from which nothing has come about, and someone from such a place, maybe a third world country , recognizes that achievements that may seem individualist, and simple, like a nobel in physics, are impossible to achieve because they require high levels of societal complexities that their nation hasnt achieved

aka youre a spoiled cunt. thinking that being anti nationalist makes you smarter is some sort of survivorship bias typical of pretentious twats
>>
File: 1455021825095.jpg (173 KB, 1000x736) Image search: [Google]
1455021825095.jpg
173 KB, 1000x736
My cunt, as an historic entity is for me the best in the world by far.

Today, government, kikesuckers national sport, immigration.... I want to cry when I think about it. I hope one day I'll die for something that worth it, for my nation, the great, the imperial and millenial France, the one who doesn't surrender, the one who break everything in an eyeblink. May this happen.
>>
>>57943853

Exactly, and they are all shit people who put their penises on anthills because their acestors did too. We should unite and make humanity great again.

>>57943941

Brasil lumbercamps produce a lot of culture, and you get in golden ages a lot, but i prefer poland desu.
>>
Patriotism is the passion of the ignorants.

I mean feeling proud of something you didn't accomplish?

Feeling proud of just randomly being born on a specific peace of land?

Ironic how most people that proudly proclaim patriotism as a positive aspect of their personalities, are most of them ignorant inbreed redneck type of peoples.
>>
>>57938408
I can't be proud of this country, sorry.
>>
>>57944089
Poland is fucking excellent. Also a fan of China and the Inca.
>>
>>57944111
It's not much about pride as about civic duties.
Paying your taxes for example, that is a patriotic thing to do.
>>
>>57944111
Some people have pieces of land more worthy of pride than yours.

I mean, I agree with you and shit, I just kind of thought that point should be made anyway.
>>
>>57944078
>having common values with one another, working, behaving, striving to be a better person
This has nothing to do with your country, it has to do with yourself.
If you love your country so much that you are acomplishing theses things in its name, fine you are truly a patriot
Am I a spoiled cunt? No, in fact I would probably be more grateful of my country if I loved it.

>>57944266
But see here is your error. One does not feel pride for his birthplace. One is thankful for his birthplace.
You are thankful for being born in a develloped country. You did not acomplish anything by being born there. Therefore you have no reason to feel pride.
>>
>>57944266
you don't even know me or where I am from.

What a fuck are you talking about?

>>57944215
I agree with that one, but sometimes the more patriotic (and I mean patriotic as a making you, you family and community a better place) thing to do is avoid paying and use them in useful things that will help you or your family.
>>
>>57944008
Good lad
CK2 is good
>>
>>57944510
>I agree with that one, but sometimes the more patriotic (and I mean patriotic as a making you, you family and community a better place) thing to do is avoid paying and use them in useful things that will help you or your family.
That really depends of the circumstances and the type of society you live in.
If you live in unjust society, you have barely no choice but to try to protect your own.
On the other hand, if it's in your reach to help building a better society, it is your moral duty to try.
We can't really thrive if we are surrounded by misery.
I think I can make a difference here in France by doing my duty, but I don't know your country, so I won't have the arrogance to tell you what to do.

That said I strongly believe that patriotism, unpolluted by nationalism, xenophobia or racism, can be a beautiful thing.
>>
File: YSeTL8l.jpg (104 KB, 625x800) Image search: [Google]
YSeTL8l.jpg
104 KB, 625x800
>>57938408
I see what you mean. If I was from the UK I wouldn't be patriotic either.
>>
>>57944111

Digits of the lose

There is nothing to do with the pride, but the respect, and the mission you have toward your elders.

You're a moron if you think that the life could be peaceful.
The lion eats the springbok.
Deal with it.
>>
>>57938408
NO

FUCK JAPS
PLEASE NUKE US AGAIN
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>57944215
>Paying your taxes for example, that is a patriotic thing to do.
Good man, Mohamad and Abdul need food and housing for their children
>Paying your taxes for example, that is a patriotic thing to do.
>>
>>57938408
Kind of. I enjoy British culture and I'm happy to be here. However, because I'm not white I'm discouraged from holding these opinions.
>>
>>57945003
>the mission you have toward your elders
>The lion eats the springbok
You don't know shit. First and foremost: people aren't bound to their elder's will.
Second: our ancestorsdidn't leave us a "mission", and even if they had a will for the future, all people from the generations before weren't war mongering idiots.
Third: it is naive to think peace can be achieved and maintained forever, yes. But that does not mean that striving for peace is not a good thing.
The world isn't a strategy game. You didn't fight to take Orléans back from the brits. You live in a country moslty at peace.
Enjoy it and try to better yourself.
>>
>>57945320
Wow you seem very delusional.

>First and foremost: people aren't bound to their elder's will.

Of course we do. Inheritance is a real thing, wake up and realise that even your parents had troubles, or will have, when their's will die. There are reasons why the richest Family in the world are also the oldest known.

>Second: our ancestorsdidn't leave us a "mission", and even if they had a will for the future, all people from the generations before weren't war mongering idiots.

They did.
1: secure yourself
2:your Family
3: your town
4:your région
5: your country
The life is struggle, the war between Germany and France isn't with weapons, but with euros and ppp. Just realise that you have to fight for your people and not for the others, that's a fucking thing.
What would you chose, your mother or a stranger ?
And that's basically your animal part. Instinct. You can't do anything against that.

>third: it is naive to think peace can be achieved and maintained forever, yes. But that does not mean that striving for peace is not a good thing.
The world isn't a strategy game. You didn't fight to take Orléans back from the brits. You live in a country moslty at peace.

>the world isn't a strategy game

Ha. Ha. Ha.
>>
>>57944427

> This has nothing to do with your country, it has to do with yourself.

it has a lot to do with your cunt. even if you thought you acquired your values through your own effort ( didnt, we're all a result of our environment), even if you think that whatever values you inherited from your nation are worthless and youre beyond that, those individual ideas will have an effect on your society. youre still a contributor, even if for the fact that you dont participate in public disorder. a society is the sum of its people, and make more worth of a land than some other nation. yes. its synergy, learn that term faget, it means that some things are worth more than the sum of its parts.

individual pursuits can still greatly affect a nation, see corruption. it adds up, it fucks countries up. from the lowest to the highest strata. your indiviudal pursuit may be positive, thats not the point, youre still a contributor.
>>
>>57944427
>If you love your country so much that you are acomplishing theses things in its name, fine you are truly a patriot

im not siding myself with symbol worshipping loudmouths, maybe you are judging me as that.

perhps theres more to nationalism than you or they (symbol worshipping type patriots) think.
just clearing that out
>>
>>57945320

youre worse than i thought

i bet you take rapefugees in your home as well. better buy lube
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3112x2338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3112x2338
I am, I fucking hate fags that live here and still burn flags.
>>
>>57940501
>57940501
>Oh shit, ethnicities!
Mate, Ireland is still a seriously predominantly white country, and besides I know a few half cast people myself. One of them is the most down to earth Irish person you could ever meet. He was born and raised in Ireland, he sees himself as Irish, he wants to get involved with the state and he wants to make it a better place to live. Get off of 4chan and stop believing the memes bellend. Of course I don't want a mudslime invasion or to be overrun by ethnicities but it just isn't happening.
>>
Tribalism sounds like a bad word but I see it as a front against globalism and incencerity and jewry (whether you take "jewry" as literal or figurative).
>>
File: tumblr_nrvvwdUo0f1uwsnuqo1_400.jpg (87 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrvvwdUo0f1uwsnuqo1_400.jpg
87 KB, 396x384
RE RE RE, Land of the Free.
>>
>Being American
>Being patriotic
My fucking sides, literally the worst country to come out of the British Empire. Even pooinloo was a better result that the mess that is your nation.
>>
>>57947053
I've burned the US flag. Does that trigger you?
>>
yea. We have some problems but its still a fantastic country that has done some phenomenal things
>>
>>57948120
Nice proxy, Australia.
>>
>>57948120
Success breeds jealousy.
>>
File: liberty-fireworks_2041570i.jpg (53 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
liberty-fireworks_2041570i.jpg
53 KB, 620x412
>american
>not patriotic
>>
>>57948212
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SAS, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Ireland, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire UK armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the UK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Her Majesty and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>57948256
That it does, too bad America breeds retards
>>
>>57938408
no, but burning the flag is for edgelords who should be deported
>>
>>57938408
Yes, I feel patriotic to both America and Ukraine, my hometown (and I even feel patriotic to the USSR for the successes of the Red Army; I'm not a gommie though okay?)
>>
>>57948332 what did you fuckin' say 'bout my goddamn country? we are center of culture throughout the world, and we won the cold war. You lazy fucks didn't even help with 'Nam. or even try to stop the commies. We also have the most nukes, more than your rainy cold island. USA! #1
>>
No.
>>
>>57948120
>be anglo
>think that you're nation is the base of USA

Holly mother of kek, get down motherfucker, you're delusional.
As you said, the only cunt you were in charge was india.
>>
>>57948297
lol gtfo you're no SAS
>>
>>57948561
>Le pretending to be retarded
Ebin XD
And if you really are retarded, sorry
>>
>>57948527
Jesus Pierre, did you have a fucking stroke whilst writing this? I guess it's true that bad English coupled with delusions as bad as yours are a definitive sign of either retardation or early onset dementia.
>>
Yes

They all have to go back
>>
File: 1437323407365.jpg (1 MB, 1400x2405) Image search: [Google]
1437323407365.jpg
1 MB, 1400x2405
>>57948120
lol
>>
>>57948670
This picture gets bigger every time it's posted
>>
>>57948670
>American
>Not living in a lawless wasteland, devoid of both sense and logic.
What the fuck is even the point. I bet you pay taxes and have a competent policing system as well. No wonder you all have to turn to overeating, sounds depressing tbqh
>>
>>57944151
this
>>
File: Leslie_Liberty.jpg (478 KB, 633x910) Image search: [Google]
Leslie_Liberty.jpg
478 KB, 633x910
>>57948627
This is my American english Al-Nigelistan, deal with it you trash.

You can't be this delusional ??
Of course the world is speaking American english and not the fucking britard langage as irrelevant as your fucking country.

Who made USA ?

France's money.

Deal with it, and eat shit.
>>
>>57948733
Beep Beep Beep, Roach Detected. Executing Emergency Protocols.
>>
>>57948775
>This is my American english Al-Nigelistan
You should get that stroke checked
Kek, don't see your colonies in Asia or Africa becoming the dominant world superpower. America is Anglo Pierre. Even a bastardisation of our language is still our language
>>
File: 1449773127596.jpg (129 KB, 510x662) Image search: [Google]
1449773127596.jpg
129 KB, 510x662
>>57948713
lol
>>
>>57948713
>No wonder you all have to turn to overeating
Yeah, winners resort to undereating instead!
>>
>>57948888
Blood fills these streets and we actively hunt and roam in packs. Society is overrated. Besides it helps with team building.
>>
>>57948881
French have values. Not like the eternal anglo scum.

Please, remember how you're irrelevant :
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2005/jul/15/activists.g2

>Astonishingly no government outside New Zealand condemned the French action, least of all Britain, despite the fact it was a British vessel.

Look at this mate. Look how this is sad. The entire comonwealth BTFO by France.
>muh coloniallllzzzzzz muh comonwealthhhhhh

France shat on brit's crown. And she learned it to USA.

Also, your langage is basically a French dialect, and even your national motto... Is in french.

That's sad and it's beginning to be dirty for you, nigelistan.

>>57948888

Look at these quads nigelistan...

It's really going to be messy here.
>>
>>57949059
Fuck up frog, America never done needed your help anyhow.
>>
Another proof that being a comonwealth member is nothing but a fucking meme.
>>
>>57949143
don't bully
>>
>>57949059
For English being a French dialect, you sure are having a hard time learning it. If everything is as you say, then not being able to speak your own language shows that you really are retarded.

You then said you have values, and went on to post a link to just how slimy you frogs are, you played yourself m8
>>
>>57949143
Of course you did you uneducated nigger.
>>
>>57944008
Civ is the meme game, Europa Universalis is pure autism simulator
>>
>>57949230
What don't you understand in the word "dialect" !?
Should I learn you some of your own langage (and not dialect, wich have different meaning) ?

That would be another shame, eh ?

Yes France has values, kicking brit's ass first, and being a shit when she has to handle colonies I assume.

We still have the biggest EEZ in the world.
What about you, Nigelistan ?
>>
File: CzRYW.jpg (199 KB, 1113x1483) Image search: [Google]
CzRYW.jpg
199 KB, 1113x1483
>>57949059
thanks best ally
>>
>>57949143
nigel get off the proxy
>>
>>57949332

It's a pleasure for me fahmerican
>>
>>57938408
I hate tribalism too.
DEATH TO BRITAIN

ALALALAAAAAAH
>>
File: british flag muslims.jpg (125 KB, 950x634) Image search: [Google]
british flag muslims.jpg
125 KB, 950x634
>>57938408
Tribalism is stupid you kaffir!
convert to islam!
>>
>>57938408
I don't know how to be patriotic.
>>
>>57949317
Mate you haven't beat Britain in a good 200 years. Look at me mate, I don't even have to spend time to think when typing in my language. If France is so relevant, then you should be speaking French to me instead of having to learn English. Easy to have the largest EEZ as well when you claim them from a bunch of useless islands.
>>
>>57949394
You're head's so far up your own ass. This is why we chose to be Anglo. Now you come crying to us for help, had to bail you idiots out in Vietnam.
>>
>>57949511

Look at me mate, I'm speaking American english and certainly not brittish english.
France is still one of the official languages at UN, NATO etc.

Don't forget the english language and particularly the American one had been spread thanks to the US of A, and not the UK. Stop this displaced and disgusting smuggness, that's insulting.

You are puppies to them and BARK at everyone who's trying something against you. But you can't against me, because my cunt did as much, if not more, as your cunt to make America great once.
Don't forget that, you owe us, french and American.

EEZ is EEZ, the future is in the ocean, everyone knows that.

Oh, by the way...

France has more nukes.
>>
>>57938408
The amount of patriotism I exhibit scares people off.

America is the reason I have no friends yet I can't hate it

Help me
>>
>>57949528
This fellow ameribro chose the right side : >>57949332

Otherwise, you didn't help us, worse, you shat on our heads. We asked for the nuke atm.
>>
File: pinochet.jpg (169 KB, 800x1047) Image search: [Google]
pinochet.jpg
169 KB, 800x1047
>>57938408
Yes
>>
>>57949716
7,200 > 300 Warheads.
>>
>>57949823
I talked to the britscum, are you enough retarded to forget your proxy Nigel ?
Sweet Jesus.
>>
>>57949716
You can tell you're scraping the bottom of the barrel when you have to resort to
>Muh nukes

Who gives a fuck how the English language was spread? You make this big distinction between American English and Traditional English when they're just minor alterations of the same language and makes literally no difference, still our language. The allies had to come to your aid in WWI and in WWII because you though a bunch of tress would stop mobile infantry. I don't see France throwing their weight about.
>You are puppies to them and BARK at everyone who's trying something against you
Yeah sure, we just get ourselves fucked all the time and ask the US to bail us out of our constant problems, yep.

You truly are delusional mate, please get some help.
>>
File: fbf.jpg (181 KB, 1020x888) Image search: [Google]
fbf.jpg
181 KB, 1020x888
>>57949801
don't listen frenchbro
>>57949528
you're either a proxy or incredibly new
France is based
>>
>>57949915
I can't understand British people though 50% of the time, won't be long before we have separate languages
>>
>>57950031
Accents and slang being taken into account. The business and communication world doesn't work that way, you're nearly as bad as this Frog. Vernacular Traditional English and vernacular American English are nigh indistinguishable.
>>
File: modern britain.jpg (39 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
modern britain.jpg
39 KB, 300x300
>>57949915
http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
Facts are facts m8.
>m-muh quality
Go to sleep Nigel it's over.

>>57949528
http://www.pewglobal.org/2015/06/23/1-americas-global-image/
Based France:
>71%
"""""""Great""""""" Britain
>65%
>>
>>57944955

While I agree that huge portions of our population could be purged and only benefit the human race, i can't in good conscience let this go without pointing out that you are from the US. The nation where people living in slums will spend their money to get diamonds implanted in their gold teeth.
>>
>>57949915
>You can tell you're scraping the bottom of the barrel when you have to resort to

It's sadly true : France is more powerfull than UK. That's the truth and only the truth. Sorry mate. Should be hard for the litteral smug anglo.

>who gives a fuck how the English language was spread? You make this big distinction between American English and Traditional English when they're just minor alterations of the same language and makes literally no difference, still our language.

It's important, actually. Because you are, as usual taking all the benefits and saying that it's thanks to brits that the language had been overspread, which is a false affirmation. Sneaky Albion, as fucking usual, snakes and jews. Ew.

>The allies had to come to your aid in WWI and in WWII because you though a bunch of tress would stop mobile infantry. I don't see France throwing their weight about.

And you ?? """""" strategical retreat """""" ??

???

Fuck you France, even if you saved our asses during dunkirk evacuation.
And fuck you for resistance. And De Gaulle was a même I suppose. Wew.

>Yeah sure, we just get ourselves fucked all the time and ask the US to bail us out of our constant problems, yep.

You are the definition of a puppie yes.
Even your nuclear power is American made. You can't make this shit Up.

I am delusional ?
Ohh Nigel. Oooh Nigel.
>>
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 600x848
>>57938408
I hate patriotism and racism. We need to open the borders and become one world nation.

There is only one race, the human race.
>>
http://www.newsweek.com/france-replacing-uk-americas-top-ally-europe-317774

>British butthurt about not being the favorite child a few years ago
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1346006/Barack-Obama-declares-France-biggest-ally-blow-Special-Relationship-Britain.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/10631992/Barack-Obama-refuses-to-say-whether-France-has-overtaken-Britain-as-Americas-closest-ally.html
>>
>>57949966
>>57950140

Greatest ally
>>
>>57950193
Even filthy gooks?
>>
>>57949966
Bound in universalism, and its failure.
A great ideal tied us in life, and to death.
Time to join Rome in her eternal sleep.
>>
>>57938408
Not really tbch. I love the Queen tho
>>
>>57950240
Yes, we must all be united under one world government and nation.
>>
>>57950150
I never claimed we spread the language lad, only that it is in essence still our language. Or is your comprehension of English still a little bit lacking?

>It's sadly true : France is more powerful than UK. That's the truth and only the truth
Disregarding the fact that this sentence doesn't make sense in context to the one you quoted me on, waving about the biggest stick does not a nation make, especially in Europe where we are roughly equal. I'm not going to run about claiming the strength of Britain, because desu only Superpowers matter in the scheme of things.

>Fuck you France
This says it all, even your subconscious hates yourself.
>>
File: 1401186105877.jpg (65 KB, 500x712) Image search: [Google]
1401186105877.jpg
65 KB, 500x712
>>57950301
But gooks man
>>
FUCK PATRIOTISM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQLpG5b18pk

FUCK BRITISH TRIBALISM
NO BOARDERS
>>
>>57950150

Sorry, no one can hear you over the sound of you surrendering.
>>
>>57950140
Can you seriously not see that the Brit is baiting the French guy? You're jumping to his defense instead of taking a step back and laughing at someone take the bait.
>>
File: soqvZPH.png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
soqvZPH.png
273 KB, 600x583
>>57950279

>time to join Rome in her eternal sleep.

NO FUCK YOU
>>
>>57950338
Take your 10th grade stereotype back to high school man
>>
>>57950351
Because bait takes an hour and multiple multi-lined comments to work, right?
At what point does it stop being bait and become butthurt? See:
>>57948120
>>57948627
>>57948881
>>57949230
>>57949511
>>57949915
>>57950327
>>
>>57950327
Wow

>blablabla
>blablabla

That litteraly what I've read.
France is more powerfull than UK, just say it m9.

>>57950338
France surrendered ?
What about La résistance ?
>>
Yes.

I'm also a Nationalist.

God Save the Queen
>>
File: cdb.jpg (4 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
cdb.jpg
4 KB, 165x115
>>57950351
Read the whole thread
>>
File: 1460767341770s.jpg (3 KB, 125x88) Image search: [Google]
1460767341770s.jpg
3 KB, 125x88
>>57950463
>blablabla
>blablabla
Still having trouble with the language then?
>>
File: 250px-UK_Royal_Coat_of_Arms.0.png (109 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
250px-UK_Royal_Coat_of_Arms.0.png
109 KB, 250x247
>>57950332
>>57950338
>>57950475

Pshhht pshhhht
Could you read it for me ?
My American english skill isn't that good

Honhonhonhon
>>
>>57950448
Bait is bait when you keep the fires going, people that are butthurt round around grasping at facts and shouting about nationalism. This brit is just dragging more out of France. Seriously mate, take a seat with me and have some fun. We're the dominant world power, no need to get involved in European affairs
>>
no i'm not into mass roleplaying games
>>
>>57950623

Ok, I'll repeat.
I started the flamewar. Please, leave, your fellow countryman is fine and you are... Just too much ? Just leave.
Crown sucker.
>>
>>57950733
Why you gotta turn on the US now France? He just wanted to stay out of it. Smdh tbqh senpai
>>
>>57948881
Even a bastardisation of our language is still our language

So...the world is still speaking French ?
>>
>>57950785
Not to my knowledge, no. We are Germanic after all bruv
>>
>>57950824
I beg to differ pêh senpai
>>
File: originofenglish.jpg (114 KB, 819x596) Image search: [Google]
originofenglish.jpg
114 KB, 819x596
>>57950775
>blablabla

>>57950824
Oui oui monsieur.
>>
>>57950846
You can beg all you want m8, you much good at begging?
>>
>>57950869
English is a West Germanic language that originated from Anglo-Frisian dialects brought to Britain in the fifth to seventh centuries by Germanic invaders and settlers from what is now northwest Germany and the Netherlands.

WE WUZ GERMANS N SHEIT
>>
>>57947053
>america
>owning gold
Wew lad
>>
>>57950939
Sure bastard
>honni soit qui mal y pense
>>
>>57951009
Pure r00d m8, language like that hurts y'know?
>>
>>57951009
>honni soit qui mal y pense
The fact that there is not a single word in that phrase that has a direct counterpart in English says it all.
>>
>>57950939
>we can't even say that we wuz Celts n shiet

Bloody Romans pêh...
>>
>>57951009
I have something to admit to you Pierre. I'm on a proxy.

>Ik ben nederlandse
Nacht
>>
File: 53f90a939716fe5304b49b77.jpg (151 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
53f90a939716fe5304b49b77.jpg
151 KB, 960x960
>>57938408
yes, your nation is an extension of your family
loving your nation is the marking of a good man, wanting to better your countrymen is admirable, wanting a separate culture from other nations brings diversity, and that kind of diversity is beautiful

so stop being communist faggot and be a nationalist instead, you bimbo fuck
>>
>>57951077
You do know you speak a Romance language friend? Gaul made up a big part of Rome. Don't talk nonsense unless you're from Brittany.
>>
>>57951119
Bloody Franks trying to prank their French brothers
>>
>>57951156
>You do know you speak a Romance language friend ?

Yea, of course, kiddo
>>
>>57951119

The kankest
>>
>>57951207
>Bloody Romans pêh...
As much a Roman as me bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
File: [email protected] (151 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
tSdMsDADlXvxXNGqORBtO6xPxUc@500x336.jpg
151 KB, 500x336
>>57951119
It doesn't change anything in fact

Same cucked nation by France
>>
>>57938408
yes because i love this country and want to prevent what's starting to happen to it
>>
Yes, patriotic and nationalistic. Because fuck you and leftards like you, that's why.
>>
>>57951280
Even when he's not British, you're still butthurt.
>>
>>57951362
Angry* anon, angry
>>
>>57951362
Drop the proxy mate and learn what is butthurt, fatass
>>
>>57951425
Not everything you don't like is a proxy, Americans are notoriously retarded on the chan
>>
>>57951493
WTF FUCK OFF PROXY

(not him pêh)
>>
>>57951493
Kanker apje
Netherlands = irrelevant country isn't it ?
>>
>>57951515
I take pride in my nation, wouldn't dare adopt the flag of anything lesser.
>>
>>57951545
I understand you, friendo
>>
>>57951538
Where the fuck are the Netherlands coming from?
>>
>>57951538
It's a cool country, shut up m8
>>
File: neth-MMAP-md.png (76 KB, 1036x733) Image search: [Google]
neth-MMAP-md.png
76 KB, 1036x733
>>57951576
This meme nation there

You know, the german wannabes
>>
>>57951643
Yeah, but why to fuck do I care? They seem to be relevant enough for you to pull them out of the blue.
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>57951643
I said...IT'S...A COOL...COUNTRY....!
>>
Yes I am highly patriotic. Doesn't mean I think my country is better than others, but I do love my country. Cosmopolitan wankers need to go to hell.
>>
>>57951676
>blablabla

>>57951692
Nigger (toi)
>>
>Before /int
No

>After /int/
Yes
>>
>>57951802
s/\/int/\/int\/
>>
I used to be very nationalistic and patriotic then I had an enlightement in which I realized a lot of things abou life and the Universe.

Part of that enlightment is that Europe should have been unified before WW2, possibly even WW1, and countries in the Americas - except the United States, maybe - should never have gotten independence, just like African countries should still be colonies today.
>>
File: vers18_ingres_011f.jpg (227 KB, 864x1400) Image search: [Google]
vers18_ingres_011f.jpg
227 KB, 864x1400
>>57951861

One Guy tried, but you know, the eternal anglo
>>
I appreciate our culture and traditions, and the achievements both scientifically and culturally that they have had throughout history. But I don't take pride in them. So no.
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.