[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deutschreich (uniting France and Germany)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (131 KB, 800x667) Image search: [Google]
image.png
131 KB, 800x667
Should Germany and France unite with each other. A lot of problems can be solved.
>France and Germany used to be the same country till the treaty of Verdun.
>France owns Alsace and Lorraine. This problem can be solved.
>by uniting those countries, the anlgos will get less space
>>
>>57937889
There's nothing wrong with the Anglos, you fedora tipping dweeb
>>
jesus shut the fuck every day with the same thread ffs go unite your dick with a stick
>>
>>57937931
Shut up anglocuck.

OT : why not, but we get to decide and keep our language
>>
>>57937889
Are you the dutch guy who also wanted to unify France and Italy ?
"non"
>>
>>57938058
Absolutely not.
>>
>>57937889
Unite all Europe (including UK) in a federal republic respecting local cultures and minorities languages before

That's not going to happen
>>
>calling it Deutschreich

I'm sure the French would love that name.
>>
File: 1419291376802.png (76 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
1419291376802.png
76 KB, 441x411
>>57938114
Then what's with dutch people wanting to merge us with other countries
>>
File: sadrikk.png (121 KB, 261x296) Image search: [Google]
sadrikk.png
121 KB, 261x296
>>57937889
>>
>>57938151
We have been part of both countries, so the Dutch just want to unite their brothers
>>
and otherwise sharing immigrants with each others could double shits. wew, nice opinion.
>>
File: french_muslims.jpg (13 KB, 556x370) Image search: [Google]
french_muslims.jpg
13 KB, 556x370
>>57937889
French and German people even look alike!
>>
>>57937889
A way better association than France/italy desu.
>>
>>57937889
FUCK NO

I'd much rather unite with the UK, or better yet no one at all
>>
>>57937889
Their military problems certainly aren't going to be solved.

http://popularmilitary.com/german-soldiers-run-out-of-overtime-forced-to-quit-nato-exercise/
>>
>>57937889
>france owns Alsace and Lorraine. This problem can be solved.
Only part I agree with
>>
>>57937889
An association of two national states both and each of them sovereign. Add a bunch of other pieces. Result EU.

I would go so far though as to posit that a war between France and Germany in these times would be an international civil war.
>>
>>57941677
The same shit happens in every war between france and germany except for the napoleonic wars. Germany kicks ass until other powers come in to enforce peace.
>>
>>57945271
No other powers came in to enforce peace during the napoleonic wars.

ah the term "enforce peace" is a favorable sounding piece of bait, every military power that crosses the border into their neighbor is enforcing a peace but it is really a question of who is enforcing who's peace and it can be understood as simply force and an appeal to benevolence with that.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.