[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt be as american as possible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1446168840215.png (150 KB, 2120x2440) Image search: [Google]
1446168840215.png
150 KB, 2120x2440
>"The dregs of society, or niggers as I like to call them are the reason America scores so low in every single non-income related metric. If you look at the statistics of whites only, we perform at levels slightly below the few european countries that have a minority rate similar to us, when you factor in their minorities. Besides we live in places where the only things to do are drugs and jack off so that the blacks can't get us, so America is better than europe."

>"HAHAHAHAHA Fucking europeans are so cucked talking shit about America I get you beheaded on a daily basis your country is so shitty because of your muslims which make up a smaller portion of your population than our blacks and are even more segregated. Your countries probably won't even exist by 2030 because of the refugees which can all be deported on a whim and won't be able to just walk across the border once conservative parties are elected."
>>
File: Gdp_by_province_turkey.png (42 KB, 1018x586) Image search: [Google]
Gdp_by_province_turkey.png
42 KB, 1018x586
>>57936909
>"The dregs of society, or niggers as I like to call them are the reason America scores so low in every single non-income related metric. If you look at the statistics of whites only, we perform at levels slightly below the few european countries that have a minority rate similar to us, when you factor in their minorities. Besides we live in places where the only things to do are drugs and jack off so that the blacks can't get us, so America is better than europe."

we have something similar with kurds
>>
I ate nuggets and ice cream for lunch

Select all images with pizza
>>
>>57936982
If you guys hate them so much why don't you make them independent?
>>
Hear hear, OP.
>>
>>57937496
seems like we will after erdogan. with population exchange ofc. since half of those monkeys live in west due to their stupidity.
>>
God damn I have to hop in to my Ferrari and go to my mansion to fuck 90 supermodels in a row
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxp0SDAiXmI
>>
File: 1439038098541.png (180 KB, 1298x1316) Image search: [Google]
1439038098541.png
180 KB, 1298x1316
>>57936982
>>57937633
Shouldn't have massacred those Armenians after all, ey?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk_ND27psCY
>>
I got 4 weeks of paid vacation because I actually have a useful skill that helps contribute to society instead of making the government put a gun to my employer's head and forcing them to do it.
>>
>>57936909
>multiculturalism is a morally good thing and works :)
>I'm a feminist Marxist anti capitalist otherkin and Western masculinity is toxic

Honestly the only thing that America has on most euro cunts is our speech and gun laws
Outside of that the cancer is worse here (although do to America being highly decentralized it's really easy to avoid it)
>>
I could off care less
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.