[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you love Britain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1458473393169.jpg (306 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1458473393169.jpg
306 KB, 800x800
Do you love Britain?
>>
File: 1414271694224.jpg (46 KB, 798x809) Image search: [Google]
1414271694224.jpg
46 KB, 798x809
no
>>
>putting the anime pic bait to make you say "definitely", "absolutely" and "fully" because you're addicted to anime
>>
definitely, absolutely, fully not you inbred island nigger
>>
>>57935438
You could have posted best girl
But you didn't
>>
>>57935574
complete opposite effect for me
the fact that he posted anime and tried to associate it with MY country pissed me off and reminded me of the vile nonces we have
>>
>>57935438
I think that london should be wiped off the map desu
>>
I like every country in the UK besides *ngland
>>
hahahahahaha

of course not abdul
>>
Fuck Scotland, Fuck Northern Ireland and Fuck the South of England. Northumbrian Republic can't come soon enough
>>
No. I don't hate them either.
>>
>>57937288
poo in loo
>>
File: English-Springer-Spaniel.jpg (144 KB, 1280x1170) Image search: [Google]
English-Springer-Spaniel.jpg
144 KB, 1280x1170
>>57935438
We're too relevant so the contrarians of /int/ will say they dislike or even hate us. But we know that the Brits are rather well liked around the world. These niggas are just jealous.
>>
>>57935438
brit music has been becoming more and more shitter each day. destroy it to the ground and start it all over again
>>
>>57938341
Like you can talk with your shitty music

Everywhere I go, pachinko, apita, arcade, shop

Funny annoying loud high 500bpm noisy music is playing at full volume, almost as if people who enjoy going have autism

I hate japanese music radio as well. Only good artists are Tatsuro and other 70s/80s Japanese singers
>>
>>57935438
I love Azusa!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.