[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>White man sleeps with Asian women >Child is an ugly slant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1451355991005.jpg (75 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1451355991005.jpg
75 KB, 601x601
>White man sleeps with Asian women
>Child is an ugly slant eyed gook

>White man sleeps with Black women
>child comes out caramel coloured half nigger

>White man breeds with Arab
>child comes out extremely tanned

WHY CAN'T WE WIN???
>>
File: 1455842347187.jpg (155 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
1455842347187.jpg
155 KB, 1000x665
>>57929686
hi dad
>>
This reminds me of an old warcraft book. Essentially a mixed child will look more like the 'other race', regardless of the perspective.
>>
>memes
I knew two sisters whose dad was a swarthy, dark Iranian and their mom is an average white American. One sister was dark, the other was very pale.
>>
>Mixing with the inferior races

What did you expect to happen?
>>
>>57929775
did it died
>>
>>57929850
Well yeah and there was that one couple with one white kid and one black

That kind of thing exists but it's really rare
>>
>>57929686
every positive gene for whites is recessive. this is how the race dies.
>>
>>57929686
i find that if the dad is white and mixes with another race the baby ends up looking like elliot rodger, aka really ugly

why is that?
>>
>>57930389
because only white failures race mix with asians, attractive white men can do much better
>>
File: Negronese creature.jpg (50 KB, 390x500) Image search: [Google]
Negronese creature.jpg
50 KB, 390x500
Doesn't just happen to whites lad. A new generation of bizarre-looking black/asian hybrids are being born in Africa due to Chinese men working there (and female scarcity in China)
>>
>>57930389
Probably cause the dad is Canadian
>>
>>57930328
Not really. The one drop has just skewed your perception. Non whites often feel the same way about mixed people not looking like their race
>>
>>57930452
what the fuck is that thing
>>
you are just not looking hard enough

the mom is not even white
>>
>>57929686
It's because you are white. It's well documented that we can see much more difference between people in our race than other peoples.

This is why mixed race children look much more like another race than your own.
>>
>>57930452
HOLY SHIT ITS THE WORST OF ALL WORLDS
>>
>>57929686
You have cuck genes.
>>
>>57933118
MARTY, WE HAVE TO GO BACK
PABLO, YOU TOO
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.