[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From Merkel telling Zuckerberg to delete anti-mirgrant posts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
From Merkel telling Zuckerberg to delete anti-mirgrant posts on Facebook to this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36055488

It's very obvious she cares little about free speech in Germany. How do Germans feel about this at the moment?
>>
She's a dumb bitch that should have been ran out of Europe years ago. It's too late now 2bh
>>
Absolute disgrace
>>
I germans wanted freedom of expression they shouldn't have killed 6 millons or whatever the number was of innocent jews including babies, women and children.
>>
File: 1452382522355.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452382522355.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>57929598
Do germans just enjoy destorying europe?
>>
>German ordering a jew around
Is it starting?
>>
So at which point did the EU turn from being formed from stopping German from gaining complete control over Europe, to turning into Germany's bitch?
>>
>>57929598
This is nothing new for germany, dunno what the big deal is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkUuABNnTC0
>>
>>57930474
Europe has always been the Germany + its bitches.
You can't stop the pendulum.
>>
Shit fell apart and no-one real supports their politics now, so they choose to go full totalitarian tyrant.
They're fucked anyway, and it won't be their problem whatever they destroy, because they're not re-elected to deal with it..
>>
>>57930502
But he's comedian. Look at American shows- if they are comedians they can laugh at every politician and nobody would get upset.
>>
>>57930532
Europe has actually always been France, Anglos, us as well as sometimes the Russians and then some butthurt literally who satellite "nations" like
>>57930276
or
>>57930502
that we just push around for fun.

But yes, Merkel sucks and this is absolutely inexcusable. Freedom of speech is fucked here. The US are far superior in that aspect. A man who was chanting "Adolf Hitler my idol" while drunk went to jail for six month or so
>>
>>57929598
The only way they can be stopped now, is if Europeans were to kill every German they can catch in their countries.
>>
>europe is all about freedom of speech and liberties
kek
>>
>>57930502
Reminds me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRMqonctTtQ
>>
>>57930674
Yeah m8 but its germany
>>57930725
Tbf were american proxies so I'm just sitting here laughing at you getting buttfucked by an ugly old hag
>>
>>57929712
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting here thinking you just said some smart shit.
Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?
If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.
Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.
Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.
But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad. So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>57930765
LOL I actually forgot about that

And I think TF2 in their country had robots.

Whatever, its germany, just give them some factories to work in and its no biggie, who gives a fuck beyond that
>>
>>57929598
Blight of the western world. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>57929598
>Free speech
>Facebook
They delete everything.
>>
>>57930932
Please spread vk to the west and remove facebook :3
>>
>>57931009
They will get to vk and force them to censor everything then.
>>
>>57930932
It was the fact that Merkel personally told Zuckerberg to delete them.

>>57931009
What would happen if I were to make a lot of pro-Ukrainian content on VK?
>>
>>57931234
B-but its russian, you'll just tell them to fuck off, r-right?
>>57931260
Depends on who saw it I guess. VK was used prominently in Baltic countries IIRC so I doubt its only russians on there
>>
>>57931260
She had the gall to personally get them deleted?! Why the fuck wasn't this on any German news outlet? Of course the major ones wouldn't run a story like that, but it's just disgusting that it's nowhere to be found over here
>>
>>57931415
How much do average people over there care about this shit?
>>
>>57931260
>pro-Ukrainian content
What does it mean?
>>
>>57931415
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/30/angela-merkel-caught-on-hot-mic-confronting-mark-z/
>>
File: Stop-agression-in-Ukraine.jpg (54 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Stop-agression-in-Ukraine.jpg
54 KB, 640x427
>>57931493
content like this
>>
>>57931563
Looks like anti-Russian, not pro-Ukrainian. vk has tons of it.
>>
>>57931657
Fair enough
>>
>>57931415
Europe will turn Muslim and nobody will know why and how it happened.

Just like Europe quickly turned Christian and no one can explain why all the kings of Europe demanded complete conversion to Christianity. So all the European leaders will, after setting the ground, demand all people convert to Islam.
>>
>>57931415
http://www.standaard.be/cnt/dmf20160415_02239239
>‘Besluit Merkel is toe te juichen’
>Merkel's decision is to be applauded

>Voor Angela Merkel mag komiek Jan Böhmermann vervolgd worden voor het beledigen van Turks president Erdogan. En in Duitse media klinkt daar doorgaans begrip voor.
>Comedian John Böhmermann may be prosecuted for insulting Turkish President Erdogan. And there is a lot of understanding for that decision from the German media.

Literally cucked beyond belief
>>
>>57931798
Eastern orthodoxy will survive
>>
>>57931798
>and no one can explain why all the kings of Europe demanded complete conversion to Christianity
Are you American? Christianity was a political tool.
>>
>>57931477
The average german is a docile sheep unfortunately (inb4 tinfoil fedora). Most people just wanna go about their daily business without being bothered.

Refugees are starting to cross that line, hence the rise in AfD popularity. Might be too late, but at least Germans are becoming politically active for the first time since 1989
>>
>>57930532
>what is France
>what is England
>what is Russia
>what is any other European power of the present or past
>>
File: 1460585043021.jpg (79 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460585043021.jpg
79 KB, 640x640
>mfw germans ruin europe again
>>
>>57930474
When France forced Germany to use the Euro in order to let east unite with west, yes Frace force they could control a united German if they shared a currency with them.
>>
>>57930532
USA and it's bitches in the post-WWII era. Denying it is like denying holocaust.
>>
>>57931798
Christianity did not became a majority religion up until early 6th century. That is the consensus The most liberal academics date it back to Theodosius II, merely 50 years before.
>>
>>57932406
>early 6th century.
4th, m8
>>
>>57932606
4th was the time when persecution ended and state began to transform itself to a Christian Empire. what I'm talking about is the conversion of the masses. The religion of the majority instead of the minority.

During the time of Constantine Christians were about 15% it only raised up to %51 in the time between Leo and Justinian. I wish I had Jstory access, no Christian concensus is done in this regard but there are few articles which give you estimates. Kenneth Harl for example assumes the nation only had a Christian majority at the end of the reign of Justinian.
>>
Japan is going to make a law that forbids free speech toward other peoples.
We will not be able to criticize anything done by the people come from other countries.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.