[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is dating single mothers bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 450x800
Why is dating single mothers bad?
>>
Because only niggnoggers fuck leftovers and stinky lanwhales aka pawgs
>>
Because most of the times they just want your money
>>
Because who wants to raise someone else's kids?
>>
It's not.
>>
decreases the chances of me ever procreating
>>
>>57931100

You apologize to my wife's son right NOW and DELETE THIS
>>
Unless they're a widow they either couldn't pick a suitable father for their child or they couldn't keep him around. Either of those scenarios have major personality flaws behind them.
>>
because you will never gonna be a real dad to the kid, she will always love the kid more than you and if she isn't a widow or divorced because the husband was heavily abusing her, she will eventually leave your sorry ass
>>
>>57931100
>>57931222
>>57931299

All checked
>>
>>57929597
Mostly because their characteristics are a facade they display until it is too l8 m8.
And the kids will never accept you as your father.
And don't get me started on love, it is the most overrated thing you could waste on them.
>>
>>57929597
It's not inherently wrong, but you do so at your own risk, knowing that woman you are dealing with has already made at least one grave error in judgment. (assuming she wasn't raped and decided to keep it, which would mean she's a good person)

Then again, suppose it could make her more likely to make another grave error in judgement and have sex with you.
>>
because single mothers are bad decision makers that tend to be abusive towards their children, especially males, and leech off welfare
>>
>>57929597
bitch got some alpha semen and now looking for a looser for raising this kid
top cuck
>>
>asking /int/ anything about dating
Seriously, man. The only thing people can say here is repeat bullshit that they're read somewhere else, likely on /r9k/ where it was authored by a virgin.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.