[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the midwest US still a conservative white utopia full of prude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: serveimage.jpg (551 KB, 1280x999) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
551 KB, 1280x999
Is the midwest US still a conservative white utopia full of prude white qts?
>>
>prude

Midwest usually means the Rust Belt states like Ohio, Illinois and Michigan

Deindustrialization means poverty and general unhappiness.

Also there are lots of protestants in the midwest and plains and south and whatever, but decline of mainline protestantism and rise of evangelical and fundamentalist protestantism means a lot of dumb as fuck churches get members like the pentacostals who talk to snakes because they believe the power of jesus lets them work miracles.
>>
>>57925846
short answer: no
>>
>>57927237
the salt is real
>>
>>57925846
No.
>>
yes

I want to move to iowa. literally looks like paradise
>>
No. Why do you even care so much?
>>
>>57927344
first time I've ever seen "paradise" used to describe iowa
>>
>>57927381

was looking it up and you can buy a three bedroom house in suburban davenport for, and I'm not even joking, $100,000, OR LESS.

housing is so overpriced in Canada, Iowa is like a wonder of capitalist excess in comparison.
>>
>>57927621
there's a reason why it's so cheap, you know
>>
>>57925846
No, it's like living in Purgatory. Moving out of it was the best decision I ever made.
>>
>>57925846

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites, and progressive millennials of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
>>
>>57928616
The USA is shit and American should all be aborted, fuck off Ameriboo
>>
>>57927621

There are plenty of decent places in the US where you can buy homes for prices like that. I've lived all over the world and decided to settle down in the Midwest. Best decision I've made.
>>
>>57928705
T. Russian proxy
>>
>>57927621

They're 100K because there are no jobs around down there so the old residents are willing to take a loss to GTFO
>>
>>57928616
Or maybe we just know more about our own country than you do.
>>
>>57927243
>>57927301
>>57927370
elaborate
>>
>>57927243
this
>>
>>57928705
t. Brit on American proxy

Come join the winning team Chile
>>
>>57927243
>conservative white
yes
>utopia
not really
>prude white qts
prude? no. white? yes. qt? eh

90% of the mid west is just people scraping by on mid-low income jobs. The forgotten 10% is in North Dakota with the oil and fracking boom. Place has exploded in recent years.
>>
>>57932798
why
>>
>>57933265

The international jew.
>>
>Cars will never be in fun colours
>>
>>57927621
If you want to work in a factory your whole life and then get your job shipped to Mexico when you're 50, go ahead
>>
>the best part of the US was settled by Germans

Checkmate Anglos.
>>
>>57928112
Davenport isn't that bad compared to say, Gary or Youngstown.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.