[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spaniards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (87 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
87 KB, 800x581
Haplogroup E-M123 is most commonly associated with Ethiopians rating above 30% and is also commonly present in Jews both Ashkenazis and Shepardic. This haplogroup originated in the Horn of Africa most likely modern-day Ethiopia.

Ethiopian bloodline present in Europe. Pic related.
>>
>>57922940
Denmark?
>>
>Ethiopian
More like neolithic european/middle eastern farmer
>>
Europeans (except Slavs) and middle-easterners confirmed for niggers
>>
>>57922984

Mixed with Spanish Jews
>>
>>57923061
When? How?
>>
>it's another meme maps thread
Oh boy...
>>
>>57923116

You expelled them and they settled in places like Netherlands and Denmark where local females spread their legs in front of them in the traditional Aryan way.
>>
>>57923061
>>57923039
>>57922940
t. retards

>>57923116
It's from the neolthic farmers, it has been in europe for thousands of years
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-M215_%28Y-DNA%29
>All major sub-branches of E-M35 are thought to have originated in the same general area as the parent clade: in North Africa, the Horn of Africa, or nearby areas of the Near East. Some branches of E-M35 left Africa many thousands of years ago. For example, Battaglia et al. (2007) estimated that E-M78 (called E1b1b1a1 in that paper) has been in Europe longer than 10,000 years. More recently, human remains excavated in a Spanish funeral cave dating from approximately 7,000 years ago were shown to be in this haplogroup.[11] Two more E-M78 have been found in the Neolitich Sopot and Lengyel cultures too.[12] Nevertheless, E-M35 likely represents more recent movements of people out of Africa than haplogroup CT, which otherwise dominates human populations outside Africa. Underhill (2002), for example, believes that the structure and regional pattern of E-M35 subclades potentially give "reagents with which to infer specific episodes of population histories associated with the Neolithic agricultural expansion".
>>
>>57922940

Germans are not white.
We all know that, your point being?
>>
>>57923194
>More recently, human remains excavated in a Spanish funeral cave dating from approximately 7,000 years ago were shown to be in this haplogroup.

So we were always arabs. Intredazting.
>>
>>57922940
Stop posting these terrible meme maps.
>>
>>57923189
Why do you make random bullshit like this up? If you dont know, dont speculate on what you want to believe actually look it up
>>
>>57923254
Arab people did not exist back then, most likely it came from EEF who genetically resemble sardinians the most of all modern people.
>>
>>57923263
Well, they went to the Netherlands because it was part of the Spanish Empire back then but I don't know about Denmark.
>>
>>57923263

>Ameriburger: the post

It's all true. I was doing family tree research and I found a weird Spanish name, well turns out it was Spanish Jew from Denmark.
>>
>>57923263
It's quite plausible. Northern europeans always spread their legs to jews. Like New York was built by jews fleeing Brazil after we expelled the dutch.
>>
>>57923368
Yes but it is far too recent and they were far too few of them to have had any impact on the genetic pool ...
>>
>>57923368
>Gabriel Gomez, who also attained status, persuaded Frederik III to allow Sephardic Jews to reside in Denmark while conducting trade.

Wow, danes have semitic blood.
>>
>>57922940
>Naples
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>57923368
>>57923425
I will take objective findings of genetic anthropologists and scientists over the personal autistic whims of posters here, sorry
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 308x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 308x450
Takbir.
>>
>>57923541
No austistic whim here.
"The first significant group of Jews to come to New York, then the colony New Amsterdam, came in September 1654 as refugees from Recife, Brazil. Portugal had just re-conquered what is now known of the Brazilian State of Pernambuco from the Netherlands, and the Sephardi Jews there promptly fled."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_New_York_City

Northern europeans always sucked jewish dicks.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.