[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuck Countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: takbir.jpg (18 KB, 450x316) Image search: [Google]
takbir.jpg
18 KB, 450x316
Germany is dead. We have surrendered to a literal goat- fucker and are currently fellating his goat shit covered brown dick.

Let's talk about ITT cuck countries.
>>
But how is it even possible to take the appeal to sue somebody who isn't even a citizen serious? That's the silliest part, I can somewhat understand if a lot of "German" Turks took him to court since they have the right for such an appeal but a foreigner? Weird.
>>
>>57921285
Cuck doesn't need explanation. I'm so fucking ashamed of my country now.
>>
>>57921285
we all humans n shit
>>
>>57921393
>>57921656
Also she could have just said that the German government does not agree with this and that they dismiss what he said. That way there wouldn't even need to be a court session; this is such censorship too it's actually terrible.

In a way it's literally semi-illegal to have a certain opinion it seems, I say semi=illegal because you probably don't get convicted but are punished by being dragged to court and you also get a lot of extreme backlash from certain bad groups of people.

I can understand this is upsetting, this is actually the shitty govt literally acting like a social justice police.
>>
>>57921979

What exactly is going on lads? I know the whole germonistan meme but is there something specific I missed?
>>
>>57922069
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36055488
>>
>>57922136

Hoooolllllyyyy shit
>>
I've both given and recieved various forms of cuckholdery. From personal experience getting cucked sucks ass
>>
>>57921182
It's just diplomacy, nothing happen m8
>>
>>57921182

i honestly feel slightly bad for germans at the moment. they need to wake up though
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>57921393

but are you proud of being ashamed
>>
We are fucking dead.

But before we die, we will take Merkel down with us.
>>
File: walt.jpg (6 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
walt.jpg
6 KB, 256x192
>>57922136

osz kurrwa....
>>
>>57922069

>Anon: "Erdogan is a fucking dictator and a goat fucker!"
>German state: "Hello Anon. Now please enjoy your three years of prison sentence as you have insulted the Sultan."

JUST
>>
>>57921182
I think I'll make a big cuckold country compilation image. Germany, Sweden, Canada, USA will be added with lists.

Post reasons and examples of why your can't should be added, and a cuck rating out of 10
>>
>>57921656
But we are, aren't we ?
>>
>>57923295
Does anyone have that Screenshot of the reddit post where a French or something redditor posted how he was proud of hate speech laws and bragged about someone being charged for calling a politician a liar on a YouTube comment
>>
>>57923801
that sounds juicy... hope you find it

what's redit though?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.