[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do they teach you about Nazi Germany in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1460345291327.jpg (269 KB, 736x1194) Image search: [Google]
1460345291327.jpg
269 KB, 736x1194
What do they teach you about Nazi Germany in your country?
>>
They teach that we were tricked into fighting them against our own interests by the Jews, once we had defeated them and the Jews got Palestine we were gutted from the inside. Inflicted with diversity and vibrancy.
>>
>implying the education system here actually teaches history outside of the US?
>>
>>57920544
that nazis were putoooooooooooooooooos
>>
>>57920544

They teach that Finland was actually not allied with Nazi Germany or a part of WW2 at all since we were fighting an entirely seperate war against Soviet Russia =^)
>>
>>57920544

>The nazis
>The holocaust
>Austria was fascist too, we were not a victim
>*skip*
>The second republic
>WW2 never happened gaise :^)
>>
>>57920544
Killed our elites, killed civilians, killed captives, bombed our cities to the ground, kidnapped our children.
>>
>>57920544
wanted to hunt down and kill every single non-blond haired, blue eyed man woman and child
>>
We sent them our jews and they helped us to develop a tourist industry.
>>
Versailles was big bully from German perspective

Wanted lands back

Bad wiemar economy

Two front war

Brits and Polish pilots bravely gave all to defend uk

Soviets defeat Nazis in east

UK defeats them in africa

US uk France Poland etc storm Italy and west front to get Germany before unstoppable commies

Women on the home front, racism in the military, Holocaust, Japanese internment, war in Pacific, nukes
>>
I distinctly recall my high school history teacher was a big "Nietzsche invented Nazism" troll, and got into a debate with this girl in the class over whether Nietzsche was a fascist.
>>
>>57920544
dey were gud bois nazis dindu nuffin god bless
>>
>>57920544
Oh I don't know, a few things here and there
>>
They were the good guys. USA sank our ships, not them.
>>
>>57920544
Mostly that the nazis themselves were at their core evil deluded fucks but the average german might have not have been privy to their insanity.

You know, the truth
>>
>>57920544
that it was a good show to watch
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.