[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: internet.jpg (36 KB, 450x249) Image search: [Google]
internet.jpg
36 KB, 450x249
Isn't it great we live in the era we can communicate with people all over the world just with a few seconds delay?
>>
speak for yourself
>>
>>57919033
no
the internet has only ever brought me pain and misfortune
>>
>implying interacting with yanks is a good thing
>>
>>57919109
>Being mean to family.
>>
>>57919033
Not really. There is no tolerance for different opinions. Everybody thinks one opinion that is promoted by mainstream medias are true and if you post anything other than that here people will just make fun of you or ignore you. We are truly getting dumber
>>
>>57919033
No
>>
File: 1481655665951.jpg (23 KB, 273x252) Image search: [Google]
1481655665951.jpg
23 KB, 273x252
>>57919033
>able to communicate with people from all across the globe in a blink of an eye
>all we do is shitpost all day
>>
>>57919099
Fuck you Norway
>>
>>57919380
working as intended
>>
>>57919033
>tfw opera 12 is dead
>>
>>57919033
Now if I can only fuck your mom over the internet it would be epic
>>
>>57919033
not when you have to lay your eyes on the scribblings of cockroaches shitting up every potentially good converstation with people from other nations
even in this very thread, disgusting
>>
>>57919380
Speak for yourself. I happen to be a quality poster myself.
>>
no because until i only knew the world through dumb fucking hollywood movies i thought the world was split in bad guys and good guys, and the americans were the coolest people on the planet, killing the bad guys and having all the cool shit. then there were these bad guys living in some unspecified far away country.
the rest of the world was like an uniform mass of countries which were pretty much all the same, full of good people. australia, germany, france, spain, it was just a single blob of "normal" people. then there was africa which was poor and black but otherwise cool. i had no concept of race.

then it came the internet, and i learned that people hate each other, that americans made up an entire vocabulary to insult italians, that americans are not the good guys in the slightest, that bad guys are everywhere, that some people are black/brown/less brown/white, and that matters to most, that some italians hate other italians, etc etc.

tldr: i hate you all and i wish death and despair upon all of you thanks to the internet
>>
>>57919709
<3
>>
>>57919033
>delay
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.