[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on having an asian gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1
File: He-Zi.jpg (27 KB, 335x456) Image search: [Google]
He-Zi.jpg
27 KB, 335x456
redpill me on having an asian gf
>>
racemixing shit
>>
Why are Brits such a disappointment?
>>
Photoshop
>>
>>57918019
>>57918129
have you seen the girls around here
>>
>>57918652

Prepare for her parents' massive disappointment in her life decisions.
>>
You have to work 50hours+/week so she can afford all the fancy stuff all her friends have, and/or her friends don't have so she can display her(your)wealth and status. When you're not working you will never have a deep conversation with her because that's not what women are for in her mind. Should you ever fail in your duty to provide her with enough money, you're done for.

>inb4 butthurt white womyn
Nope. White girls are shit, just a different kind. Like nausea and a headache - they're both horrible in their own way.
>>
Acceptable if you decide to forgo procreating, otherwise it's a big no
>>
Get a westernized one that's a career woman and wants to pay for her own shit, and don't have children and you're doing it right

Otherwise, don't even bother
>>
>screachy shouting in their native language
>bad for race-mixing, children look awful
>if not jap, then niggers of Asia
>status-whores

>>57918911
Solves only half of the problems.
>>
they're all ugly as fuck

your fetish for them makes them fuckable
>>
>>57918950
Is there an English accent uglier than a born Asian's mangling of it?
>>
>>57917443
Here's a better idea, castrate yourself
>>
Get a Westernized one, literally no down sides.
>tfw qt half-Japanese gf
Literally best time of my life so far
>>
>>57919240
Westernized Asians are the fucking worst of both worlds. The only attraction of Asians is the non Western personality, they're ugly as fuck. Western Asians are ugly and have the ugly Western female personality.
>>
>>57918019
This
>>
>>57919326
Not fully westernized as in loud-ass American, but like halfway. My gf still is very quiet and takes her shoes off in the house etc., but she also speaks English and has more interests than just Miku and ramen.
>>
>>57919382
Most mixed kids have victim mentality and terrible personality, they think they can't be a Japanese or Brit. Mixed American in America is still better, America is multi-ethnic country and American is citizenship, not race, they can be an American there.
>>
>>57919398
And you must be a betafag who couldn't get any ayrans
>>
>>57919659
I had a DD thicc Danish gf for 2 years, broke up with her because she had an awful American personality. Also she liked Fall Out Boy.
>>
>>57917443
It's a SIN!!!! DON'T DO THIS!!!! You will get God-punished and have retarded kids or grandkids. Don't do this it's a sin!!!!
>>
>>57919723
That's tragic. Same with the children to be born from this Union of yours
>>
>>57919069
how about you dont be a britbong hahaha
>>
>>57919739
This.
>>
>>57919929
They will be qt 1/4 Japanese, 1/2 Icelandic, 1/4 English babies and I will love them. You /pol/ faggots really need to get out and see that the parts of the world that you're the most afraid of is really not that bad.
>>
>>57919739

what's with the self-flagellation lad
>>
>>57919398
>My gf still is very quiet
fulfilling dat stereotype of only betas date asians lol
>>
>>57920131
How does that quote relate to your comment? Did you accidently quote the wrong part of my post?
>>
>>57920187
He means the only men who go for weak-willed, subservient doormat Asian women are betas who don't have a strong personality themselves
>>
>>57920099
They'll become ugly confused and beta libtards like the rest of them mixed breeds.
>>
>>57920299
hapas always turn out white hating no exceptions
>>
>>57920268
What, is that some bullshit made up by feminist or something to shame people into not liking loud, annoying, arrogant women?
>>
>>57920933
no its a stereotype about the betas such as yourself that go for subservient asians
>>
>>57920854
And usually kinda deformish too. It's like something's off whenever you see one
>>
>>57921077
its like they take a second longer than they should to respond sometimes as if they're scheming something
>>
I mean the relationship works and she's a qt, I don't have to lead conversations all the time and she can banter
She and I have our own jobs and split up duties in about half, she can't cook as well as I can so I take care of that for the most part. What's nice is she doesn't expect fancy gifts for special occasions we just do what's feasible
>>
>>57921391
UK and Japan aren't tolerance to having "mongrel" kid even now, so mixed kids tend to have twisted personality and be hated by "pure" kids. It's so different from US situation.
>>
>>57917443
materialistic, controlling, ugly, shameful
>>
>>57919587
m8 that shit mostly happens in America because they have terrible race relations
>>
>>57918805
What color woman did you manage to have a deep conversation with?
>>
>>57921875
probably a tranny
>>
Bad sex.
>>
>>57924693
ye they just lie there
>>
>>57924693
They give 100x better blowjobs, if my amatuer videos are anything to go off of.
And blowjobs are cooler anyways.
>>
>>57925465
>if my amatuer videos are anything to go off of.
>>
>>57925847
which they are
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.