[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK has the biggest disparity between the stupid and the normal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 16
The stupid in the UK are really fucking stupid, probably worst in the world, but then the middle class and above are relatively intelligent and cynical etc.

Can't think of any other country with this situation. European countries are all either pretty clever or pretty dumb, and America is similar but even the middle class are super dumb.

Inb4 someone says this is b8. It's not
>>
Belgium:
Literally all the Walloons are as dumb as a rock.

Litarally all the Flemish are smarter than any Frenchman ever was or will be.
>>
File: 1431779020229.jpg (220 KB, 1026x1234) Image search: [Google]
1431779020229.jpg
220 KB, 1026x1234
This girl in my seminars couldn't even point out the UK on the map
Her own country
Other people couldn't point out Hungary, Norway, Netherlands... even this girl that's half Maltese couldn't point out Malta

I blame our shit education system, lucky I went to a good school.
>>
File: brit.jpg (70 KB, 508x513) Image search: [Google]
brit.jpg
70 KB, 508x513
>britards
>>
>>57916977
Nice claims you have there. Got any statistical data to back them up?
>>
>>57916977
I think it's because we have a huge disparity between schools in certain class areas.

I went to a shitty school. We didn't do calculus and only had one lesson of algebra.

Fortunately I ended up somewhat smarter because I spent most of my free time online or reading. I occasionally played RPGs as well.
>>
>>57917461
>We didn't do calculus and only had one lesson of algebra.
What the fuck. I don't think you're as smart as you think you are, you're just surrounded by retards
>>
Smart Brits descend from Anglo-Saxons, Romans and Vikings.
Dumb Brits are indigenous and the same as Irish.
>>
File: f.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>The stupid in the UK are really fucking stupid, probably worst in the world, but then the middle class and above are relatively intelligent and cynical etc.

>Can't think of any other country with this situation. European countries are all either pretty clever or pretty dumb, and America is similar but even the middle class are super dumb.

>Inb4 someone says this is b8. It's not
>>
>>57917055
We had a kid who spoke flemish and he was dumb was shit his second name was also funny
Heinz Donald
>>
>>57917568
I have a high IQ, but I know that doesn't really mean that much. I make no mistake of thinking I'm a genius or whatever though, though people have said that I'm intelligent from all walks of life.

I've been meaning to correct my lack of proper schooling by doing maths in my free time.
>>
But don't you also have some of the biggest gaps between rich and poor?
Poor people tend to be dumber since they go to shittier schools and have a harder time getting help for their studies.
>>
US here

We're all equally retarded
>>
>>57916977
America has niggers. Ergo our "stupid" are literally subhuman tier

Places like Detroit with 90% black populations have under a 50% literacy rate
>>
>>57917230
>roight
>moise

We're not Australian
>>
>>57917898
Lets not bring race into it. White people in America might not be illiterate but most of them still lack basic logical thought and world awareness.
>>
>>57917785
So what are you gonna do with that math eh?
You wont do shit with it without papers from schools.
Unless you are some sort of inventor or just do it for lulz.
>>
>>57917948
Compared to blacks they're fucking geniuses mate
>>
>>57916977
sounds like the south and midwest here
also >>57917385
>>
>>57917971
i dunno billybob cletus... are they?
>>
>>57917962
you don't have to do anything with maths for it to be worthwhile. It's like reading for pleasure: "not useful" in a work sense, but it broadens your horizons and gives enjoyment to a lot of people.

If you take the time to understand certain areas of maths, you can definitely understand the world a little more.
>>
File: Urban Law 101.png (2 MB, 674x6460) Image search: [Google]
Urban Law 101.png
2 MB, 674x6460
>>57917948
Here's a story of a lawyer in a big city. Even though the majority of the city is white, up to 90% of his clients are blacks, with most of the rest being Hispanics. His entire job is basically dealing with the personality flaws of 3rd worlders.

He talks about how many of his clients literally cannot remember their own names.
>>
>>57917385
I like how the americans are getting triggered. You are the laughing stock of the world lads, only your self-centred world view disagrees with that.
>>
>>57917816
not sure about biggest, most people go to state schools and from them comes a variety of educational levels regarding those who have finished education from people going to top universities to people incapable of digging a ditch because they don't know where to start. Private schools have a better more traditional curriculum but with radical elements which makes for excellent education usually, whereas state schools can be tending towards teaching to the lowest common denominator. All that said, if you can read, write and do basic maths you have all the tools at your disposal already to self educate further, pick up an undergraduate level book in the thing you want to learn about and off you go. I have five two metre shelves of non fiction books and whilst i cant claim to be an expert on very much at all, I do know something about a lot of things, perhaps not the best result but the one I got.
>>
>>57918044
Never been into math.
>>
>>57917962
Just learn it. I'm a little bitter that my school sucked.

Worst part is: I wasn't in the retard classes.

>>57918044
Yeah, exactly.
>>
File: Confessions of a Public Defender.jpg (1016 KB, 650x7612) Image search: [Google]
Confessions of a Public Defender.jpg
1016 KB, 650x7612
>>57918034
A good read.

The truth is most people lose their liberal egalitarian sentiments once they actually encounter and talk to other races
>>
>>57918063
Americans are the only country in the world who complain about black people. Everyone else in the civilised world has moved on from that several years ago.
>>
>>57918134
Maybe that's because they're 13% of the population, but commit over 55% of the murders, 60% of the violent assaults, and 65% of the armed robberies.

You are literally putting your life at risk walking through a black neighborhood
>>
>>57918132
they probably wouldn't be as retarded if they lived in equally decent areas that weren't shitholes m8
>>
File: 1456352967382.jpg (51 KB, 700x489) Image search: [Google]
1456352967382.jpg
51 KB, 700x489
ITT: The Dunning-Kruger effect in its full glory

>>57916977
>above are relatively intelligent and cynical etc.
>>
>>57918181
You have to be a bit thick to think that its anything to do with race though. You are complaining about low income "hood" areas, not black people specifically. JUst because they are more likely to be born into that lifestyle doesn't say anything about black people. A while guy born into that life will be just as bad...
>>
>>57918254
ITT: A huge number of triggered americans who can't accept that the rest of the world sees you as a less civilised country.
>>
>>57918270
Unfortunately m8 evidence is against you there
Wish it wasn't though
>>
File: Racial SAT gap.gif (29 KB, 276x315) Image search: [Google]
Racial SAT gap.gif
29 KB, 276x315
>>57918199
They do. They move into white suburban neighborhoods, and instantly wreck the place and turn it into a shithole.

White people with money all run for the hills into their own communities, and the once prosperous community becomes a den of crime, violence, and welfare checks.

There are twice as many whites, and an equivalent number of Hispanics below the poverty line in America, and yet they don't cause even 1/10th the social dysfunction that blacks do. There are white communities in Appalachia where they don't even have running water. Many of the children are born in meth labs to drug addicted parents. And yet even these communities don't have 1/5th the crime rate of a typical black neighborhood.
>>
>>57918337
So you think black people are genetically different as opposed to just being based on their environment?
>>
>>57918270
You'd have to be an idiot to think race and IQ have nothing to do with each other.

Brain size and function determines tons. Just look at a black man, you will see they have physically smaller heads. Their brains are 10% smaller on average, as any neurologist will tell you. The average black IQ in America is 85

Anyone who understands evolution gets this concept. Anyone except egalitarian ideologues.
>>
It's quite worrying. Literally every Asian kid (both Chink Asian and Designated Asian) in my year was in top set for everything. I fear for the white race.
>>
File: IQ map.jpg (169 KB, 675x480) Image search: [Google]
IQ map.jpg
169 KB, 675x480
>>57918383
This is obvious.

The average IQ in Africa is 67
>>
>>57918337
yes because they've been cucked by their circumstance and therefore end up largely retarded
it's a vicious cycle that involves a huge portion of the populous
>>
>>57918426
> Thinking IQ is important
> Proving my point that Americans are pretty dumb
> MFW
>>
>>57918468
That's because Africa doesn't have quality schools like the Western world. And blacks in the USA usually live in shitty areas where everyone is stupid. Over here, if you raise a black kid in a civilised environment, he will grow up to be civilised.
>>
>>57918562
Thank god there's someone intelligent and non-triggered here.
>>
>>57918076
He did ask for statistics, not your sole opinion or a guess on people's perspectives

Low-skilled people perceive themselves as smarter than they are and underestimate the intelligence of the skilled and successful

It's not a country thing, it's kind of an /int/ thing, this place is full of chronic NEETs who watch anime all day (I've been there too) who perceive ourselves as smart
>>
>>57918539
Only those who scored low say IQ is irrelevant.
>>
>>57916977
Brits are like the undead in games. The lower ranks are shit and then the upper ranks are super good.
>>
>>57918623
Hes clearly black
>>
Some people are just dumb.

They'll say or do something that makes me question how they've even kept themselves alive up until that point.
>>
>>57916977
>The stupid in the UK are really fucking stupid, probably worst in the world, but then the middle class and above are relatively intelligent and cynical etc.
I noticed this as well
It's what you get when you seperate your people for centuries into classes and treat them like retarded subhumans
turns out, they become retarded subhumans
>>
>>57918623
Once again, no one outside of America has even had their IQ tested, or gives the slightest shit about it. You really need to stop having such a USA-centric view of the world.
>>
>>57918623
I had an IQ of 120 when I was 12. I'd still consider 12 year-old me to be an idiot. It's impossible to measure intelligence because it's highly contextual.
>>
>>57918132
I actually read it.
Cant say i dont agree with that shit but its kinda pointless for me. Since i dont have to live with these people anyway.
>>
>>57918562

fucking this, most americans are too dumb to make this simple logical deduction
>>
>>57918562
>That's because Africa doesn't have quality schools like the Western world. And blacks in the USA usually live in shitty areas where everyone is stupid. Over here, if you raise a black kid in a civilised environment, he will grow up to be civilised.

It is very true, but this explanation begs for fairness in the world. People in noncompetitive environments, whether NEETs on /int/ or kids in Africa will be outperformed. The data reflects the results of their lives, rather than possible potential in ideal situations (which would be nice for everyone of course). Countries like Somalia are some of the dumbest in the world, due to unfortunate circumstances like you mentioned, whilst the US and other top countries are the most intelligent due to being environments with the most skilled and competitive environments. Developed countries do have underachievers but by world standards are the brain-magnets. No buts or excuses about it
>>
>>57916977
I LOVE how this thread has proved my original point. We have everyone agreeing, apart from the americans who are getting butthurt and just spewing shit that just re-enforces my original point.

I can't believe American's think black people are genetically inferior to white people. How fucking retarded can you get.
>>
File: 1423835054167.gif (2 MB, 332x215) Image search: [Google]
1423835054167.gif
2 MB, 332x215
>>57918705
>Once again, no one outside of America has even had their IQ tested, or gives the slightest shit about it.
>You really need to stop having such a USA-centric view of the world.
stop projecting cos you're wrong as fuck.
>>
>>57917824
I think you forgot to turn off your proxy bro
>>
>>57918705
>no one outside of America has even had their IQ tested
around 140 when I was 12, my teacher back then wanted to send me to a school for retards, turns out I'm highly intelligent and studying now
Though her favourite pupil tried to stab his mother when she took away his computer because he was addicted to counter strike, so there's that

the world is weird
>>
>>57918812
>US and other top countries are the most intelligent

> TFW the US is below the UK in every metric: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#Table

> TFW I wouldn't even consider the UK to be most intelligent in the world

> TFW Americans are still deluded about their country.
>>
>>57918872
>I think you forgot to turn off your proxy bro
He didn't, which is why he stated his country of origin

Come on man, THINK...
>>
>>57918314
>sees you

Which is a perception, read the link. Underachievers overestimate their intelligence.

Regardless of bias in perception, achieving and competitive environments and countries are well above average in intelligence and underperforming ones are much lower. The fact that it's not fair, and often not their fault, doesn't merge the results.

Places like Boston, (Posh) London, NYC, SF Bay, Frankfurt are the largest collections of intelligence on the planet.
>>
>>57918270

I sincerely wish this was true
>>
>>57918468
Umm, what's up with senegal though?
>>
>>57918270
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_at_the_Bottom

read this
>>
>>57916977
>>57917055
Vrai et vrai...
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 443x332
>>57916977
Meh, that's Japan. Our is working class is really REALLY stupid dumb and being mob or criminal. But most of them are Korean descendants. They ate worse than your potetos.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 496x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 496x296
>>57919290
>>
>>57918899
>>You really need to stop having such a USA-centric view of the world.

Neither am I m8! Both our countries though are easily in the top 10% of humanity. Like with the dunning kruger effect, we often don't quite come to terms with the intelligence of the skilled or successful, and perhaps out of compassion, exaggerate the intelligence of underachievers, poor and downtrotten, who live in unfortunate environments that are not conductive to mental competitiveness.

The US and UK are both highly competitive, innovative and successful so it's not a delusion (according to psychology) to figure they're the global epicentres of mental competitiveness. It is however a dilusion for underachievers and low-skilled people to exaggerate their own intelligence, whether it be an underachiever in a first-world country or an underachieving country like Bolivia or Mali

(Not the guy claiming blacks are genetically inferior btw)
>>
>>57916977
The Scottish underclass are good people desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xan2xU-ZFic
>>
>>57918270
>A while guy born into that life will be just as bad...

I'm a different anon, and do not disagree at all

But you're taking a compassionate bias, measuring potential intelligence (In an ideal environment) vs what is actually produced. The thread was about intelligence as it is, rather than what should be given ideal nurture (in a perfect world)

If you take an American, A brit, a German and put them in a Brazilian Favella from birth, they will grow up (most likely) unskilled, poor-performing due to the environment.

So when talking about environments here, the US, Sweden, UK and so forth, are environments that are not only conductive to intelligence (competitive, public education, bleeding-edge economic opportunities, wealth), they also receive a brain drain from underperforming countries.

Where do you find the most muscular men? Bodybuilding shows and elite gyms

Where do you find the smartest people? The most competitive economic environments (including the US, UK, Switzerland, Germany etc.)
>>
>>57919535
Why is the scottish underclass less ugly than the english lower class

also
>tfw you understand 2/3 words
Holy shit I'm so proud right now
>>
>>57919542
>>57918270

More than your background or your race the availability of a father when you grow up determines how well you do in life
Black people suck because they act like niggers and leave their children
http://www.ncpa.org/pub/ba428
>>
>>57919620
We're honestly not naturally very ugly. It's a mix of terrible diet no sunlight and heavy drinking. I grew up in Glasgow and there are some proper monstrous looking people.
>>
>>57919779
Can you understand that these guys are saying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le_uNGdpa4c
>>
>>57919851
About two thirds again, but only because some sentences are very clear because some just souds like she's chewing with her mouth open and full of water
>>
>>57919851
Yeah I can understand it fine. People from Newcastle can be more difficult to understand than that.
>>
File: kek.png (142 KB, 248x413) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
142 KB, 248x413
>>57919851
Literally all sound like DODADDOODAD DAD A to me
>>
>>57919936
I can't work out a lot of it. I'm not English though.

>Newcastle
ew

>>57919922
Nice. We should get one of the Japanese guys to listen.
>>
>>57919922
>>57919691
It's pretty surprising that anyone who's first language isnt English can understand it since there's so much slang
>>
>>57919997
Kek, I can understand why.
>>
>>57916977
This is almost exactly like the United States.
>>
>>57919851
that's easy to understand
>>
>>57916977
> tfw no dumb, but actually kind and loving brit gf who just wants you to teach her things in a way she can understand and wants to be invested in your life.

Fuck man.
Being smart is not everything.
I take the dumb, but admirable girl over the smart cuntass who calls herself a woman any day.
>>
>>57918562
IQ is genetic, nerd.
>>
>>57920218
this desu
>>
>>57920052
>>57920013
I study English
You get used to it suprisingly fast though, after watching it a couple of times it gets a lot clearer
also, the lad seems alright, even if he's probably a jobless alcoholic
>>
>>57919535
Wow....thx pour le grand show, Nigel...s'est un vrai petit bijou
>>
>>57916977
that's because

anglos = retarded
normans = smart
>>
>>57920621
Tellement vrai, aussi...
>>
>>57921217
Those are some retarded shoes
>>
>>57919535
that was jarring, I only understood about half of it
>>
>>57917166
Which poly you at, mate
>>
>>57917055
Is it a joke ?
You fuckers are naked everywhere in France, can't even handle the basis of the savoir vivre, fucking barbarian.
t. Countryman
>>
>>57919231
sierra leone*
>>
>>57918063
>Lisszzttadda had siblings named Raheem, Utopian, Desiorm, Sid-Timothy, Kizzma, and Larilaril

I don't know why but I pictured the WoW characters page on a server.
>>
>>57919851
I can't understand shit. It somehow sounds German.
>>
>>57930133>>57919851
Guy:When I slept with someone else I told her when she did it she lied for a year and a half
Girl: it's there it's there
Girl: Aye but did I do it apart from that?
Guy:well..
Girl: you did!
Girl: so now you're going to say, see when you finally get the balls to admit it your going to say one or two girls?
It's clear, it's clear-no I'll fucking keep it. Guess what your daughter will say when she's ****. Honestly, and do you know what? What's the point?
Guy: I did nothing!
Girl:And I know you're going to in the next couple days when you're not on tv, crying. You're going to come crying on your knees..
Guy: How?( why?) It's me that's always finished it
Girl:and complain about its only one, it's only one. What did I say? Scumbag, Scumbag
Guy: I don't even want to talk to you
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.