[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
in how much denial do you have to be to not see that these countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: map oost europa.gif (6 KB, 313x360) Image search: [Google]
map oost europa.gif
6 KB, 313x360
in how much denial do you have to be to not see that these countries (not counting Greece) are basically Russia light
ironically the simple fact that the people who live there won't admit it shows how their butthurtness and low IQ is on par with Russia
>>
meaningless assertion
what is russia and what is not-russia
>>
>>57916466
wow fuck you for excluding us from the kool klub
>>
Your country should be split between France and the Netherlands tbqh
>>
>>57916466
>Czechia
>not eastern europe
>>
>tfw people here actually bear names like Vladimir, Stanislav, Igor, Ivan, Sergej, Dimitrij, Olga, Maša, Vesna, Nastja
>>
>>57916466
>Lelgium commenting on other country's legitimacy

Anyway only Ukraine and Belarus could be considered "Russia light"
>>
>>57916466

If having less money is the price to pay for not being blown up in my own city by invaders who were invited to partake in both the fruits of the labour my ancestors had wrought and active genocide of my people then I will gladly pay that price. Have fun welcoming your own death. At least you will die rich.
>>
>>57916466
there are effectively two sides of this argument
you have Russian and non-russian
>>
>>57916466
in how much denial do you have to be to not see that Belgium is a Franco-Dutch bufferzone that we should remove as soon as possible?
>>
>>57916936
BUTTHURT
U
T
T
H
U
R
T
>>
>>57916466
meme Belgium, just collapse and split already
>>
>>57916466
> Belgium

U wot?
>>
>>57916662
czechrepublicans are germanic
>>
>>57916934
>Ukraine
>"Russia light"

Thanks to the recent civil war, this is becoming less and less likely. *le happy merchant*
>>
>>57917292
Yo're the only butthurt here
>>
>>57916466
At least they don't die with their body torn apart in 5 pieces
>>
>>57916936
This
>>
File: 1459640176032.jpg (68 KB, 313x334) Image search: [Google]
1459640176032.jpg
68 KB, 313x334
>>57916466
>bulgaria
>mini russia
Are you just pretending to be retarded?
>>
File: w302.jpg (31 KB, 471x610) Image search: [Google]
w302.jpg
31 KB, 471x610
Learn how to bait Europeans kid. Yesterday's Australian thread was quite good. Look for it in archive and learn.
>>
>>57918071
What was the thread?i want to search it.
>>
>people here swarm to bash on his flag, his "country"
How new are you? There are no Belgians under that flag, ever. Insult Turkey, that's his home country. If not Turkey, try North Africa or Albania. One of those three. Turkey is a given with Belgian flags
>>
>>57918284
Oh wise Croatia, how can I purge Turks from my Lands?
>>
>>57918330
I'm not even convinced you're German. What variety are you? Assyrian/Kurdish/Turkish, Russian second generation? A newly arrived Syrian?
>>
>>57918414
That's rude, what do people think in East Europe about the fact that Germany is literally becoming a brown Reggaeton shithole ?
>>
>>57918414
How can we know you are croatian? you dirty albanian...or are you syrian?
>>
>>57916466
t. Koninkrijk België
t. Royaume de Belgique
t. Königreich Belgien
>>
>>57918521
Because no one would move to this poor shithole without a safety net and a nanny state. That's how
>>
>>57918503
We are jumping on the ride, to milk the cow until its last breath. People are already moving back here with their hard earned, German euros. Still, more of them are going to Germany...mostly the young ones. Those who have a few years under the belt, working in Germany, decided that they want to come back
>>
Just the fact you included Slovakia without Czech Republic shows you are clueless about eastern europe
>>
>>57918071
how is it bait when it's the opinion of pretty much everyone not from these countries?
hell, most people cant even name these countries because there's nothing differentiating them from each other, it's ike naming african countries
nothing but poor STD ridden depressing ruskie shitholes who still think independence is going to save them from the russian curse
>>
File: 1457031726138.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457031726138.gif
3 MB, 500x500
>you are turks!
no we are not
>BUTTHURT!

>you are russians!
NO WE ARE NOT NOT BUTTHURT I SWEAR
>>
>>57918251

https://desustorage.org/int/thread/57869724/#q57869724
It was made by a Norwegian, but some Australian delivered quality bait posts
>>57918777
Read and learn
>>
>>57916466
Russia is russia lite wot
>>
>>57918616
I would rather have Croatians than all these Shitskins and you should make money here too
Less money for Nigger and Arabs is always good
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.