[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assyrians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (228 KB, 2000x1332) Image search: [Google]
image.png
228 KB, 2000x1332
Are there any people with Assyrian background on this board? Assyrian culture looks very interesting and I'd like to know more about a few things, like what Assyrians think about some countries etc.
>>
>>57916375
I know a Lebanese Assyrian, he hates Kurds (he said "The only good thing Saddam Hussein did was to exterminate the Kurds") he also hates Turks and Jews
>>
That empire collapsed about 3000 years ago Kamerad. It was one of the biggest civs outside of Egypt and was fairly well organized, so it contributed a good bit to the Western world.

On the other hand, the rulers were chimp-tier mobsters who forced neighbouring peoples to pay protection money. Failing that, the Assyrian emperors would bait their underlings and vassals into going to war by promising them loot and land.

Their downfall was their size, the king put too much faith in puppet vassals he couldn't control. After a while, they started losing wars on their little looting trips, the vassals grew frustrated and BTFO the Assyrian king.

t. Ancientcivilizationsboo
>>
>>57916375
Are they even related to the historical Assyrians

>>57916471
Sounds like a nice guy.
Kurds are digusting commies anyway.
>>
>>57916471
Why does everyone hate the kurds?
>>
>>57916375
Wish I knew. I know a few Assyrians though. Good guys.

>>57916633
If you have to ask, you've never had to deal with them.

Turk + Gypsy + Islam + extra hypocrisy + saltiness + nationalism + alcohol problem = Kurd
>>
>>57916375
t. assyrian shitskin
fuck your mother
>>
>>57916375
There's an Assyrian in Sweden who frequently posts on /pol/. You can probably bait him out by insulting Christian immigrants.
>>
There's an Assyrian in Germany who frequently posts on /mena/. Assyrian is not his native language though
>>
>>57916375
t. Assyrian sub human
>>
>>57917190
Yeah thats why im asking. It seems they take the worst of the worst
>>
Assyrians are just one of the many unnecessary whiny minorities of this rotten region.

>>57917190

this

Doesn't help that people think most Kurds are Turks since most Kurds can only speak Turkish.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.