[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you yuropoors making sure to not say mean things online?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1e7smsE.jpg (23 KB, 450x287) Image search: [Google]
1e7smsE.jpg
23 KB, 450x287
Are you yuropoors making sure to not say mean things online? If not the politie police are coming for you.
>>
>Двe гoдини зaтвop зa мaкeдoнcки дpжaвјaнин кoј пpeкy coцијaлнитe мpeжи гo вeличaл Хитлep

>
Пopaкaтa „Хитлep вpaти ce“ нa Фeјcбyк гo иcпpaти 26-гoдишниoт Maкeдoнeц нa издpжyвaњe двeгoдишнa зaтвopcкa кaзнa вo Aвcтpијa. Cyдcкaтa пopoтa вo гpaдoт Caнкт Пeлтeн нa 7 aпpил eднoглacнo гo пpoглacилa зa винoвeн зa шиpeњe нaциcтичкa пpoпaгaндa, штo e cтpoгo зaбpaнeтo вo пoвeќe eвpoпcки зeмји.

Translate : Macedonian citizen in Austria sentenced in 2 years jail time for sharing a picture of Hitler on Facebook and writing "Hitler come back"

I don't mind it that much, what bother's me most is that people get 2 years jailtime for a picture and muslims can rape any get away with it + get a reward for it
>>
Are you Americans sure you aren't viewing copyright protected material online? If not the RIAA police are coming for you

For instance, I am the sole copyright holder of the attached piece of digital art. If you as an American save it, you run the risk of imprisonment as I WILL press charges against you
>>
File: 1437316727443.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1437316727443.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>57913602
Yes
>>
>Be German
>get arrested for saying mean things
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36055488
>>
>>57913473
suck cock you limp dick subhuman
>>57913602
Just downloaded your image with my 1gbps™, RDS-RCS™ provided superior internet and there is nothing you can do about it as it is my constitutional right to download anything on the internet for fair and private use.
>>
>>57915069
good riddance, this guy isn't funny in the slightest and hurled straight up insults at a politician who offers so much opportunity to make fun of him that even an 8-year-old could produce something more sophisticated than this embarrassment and his soymilk consuming target audience.
>>
>>57915069
>be yuro
>go outside
>get arrested
>>
>be burger
>tune into alex jones shouting at you
>no press regulation
>no online communications regulation
>LIBERTY IS RISING
>>
>>57915361
>no press regulation
>no online communications regulation
Those are good things, anon.
>>
>>57915436
American media is the exact same bought and paid for shill machine as every other media. They self-regulate
>>
>>57915436
ahh yes, people should be allowed to present whatever they want as concrete fact and harass whoever they want without repurcussions
>>
File: 1410059413386.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1410059413386.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
4chan is in a USA juridiction

No problem I assume

R-right ?
>>
>>57915687
Yes, that's basically it.
>>57915619
That's true, but individuals can say whatever they like.
>inb4 social pressure is censorship
I'm not going down that path of discussion. All of /int/ has heard both sides on this issue, and we've dug in our heels. It's pointless, and memeing is gay.
>>
>>57915736
This is what I don't get: yuros come here to freely express themselves, but then criticize a lack of the government censorship they've come here to escape. Wutupwitdat?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.