[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
chinese roommate doesn't clean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: sgss.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sgss.jpg
143 KB, 1280x720
so my new roommate is from china

how the fuck do i explain to him that he has to clean the the bathroom every second week thoroughly?

i bought lots of cleaning utensils and stuff and told him where they are if he wants to use them, and i told him that it's important to me that the apartment stays clean

i also told him that when he takes a piss that he has to sit down because otherwise the bathrroom will smell like in the zoo in no time

and guess WHAT now ive been gone for two weeks and the bathroom smells like a literaly zoo, like urine. and at night i even saw silver fish crawling around . HE DIDNT CLEAN SHIT

everytime i tell him he just says "yes" and is all polite and says he will do it, but then he doesnt. also he snots under the shower and then leaves the snot in the shower on the floor

please tell he that other chinese people arent that bad with hygiene and cleaning dear god
>>
/ausnz/
>>
>>57911980
say:

NI GEI WO TING QING CHU NI ZHE GE YA TOU . WO YAO NI BA ZHE GE CHE SUO QIN LI GAN JIN, BU RAN WO BA NI SAI JING QU YI GE KAO XIANG LI
>>
/nusantara/
>>
>>57912074

>>57912044
is this a meme or a bot
>>
>>57912064
what does that even mean
>>
>>57911980
>please tell he that other chinese people arent that bad with hygiene and cleaning dear god
Sorry mate, but mainland Chinese are all fuvking disgusting.
>>
>>57912206
"listen up you dumbass/pig-headed-fool, i want you to clean this toilet/kitchen or i will shove you inside an oven"
>>
>>57911980
>>57912263
This. They are like medival pasants set loose on modern civilization.
>>
>>57911980
Maybe he's used to his mom cleaning up after him?
>>
>>57911980
That sounds terrible. I am a clean freak as well and I will probably look for a new roommate as soon as possible.
>>
>>57911980
Kill yourself you fucking normie
>>
I've lived with chinese room mates before. Do not expect them to clean, do not expect them to be clean.
>>
deep sorry. our grandpa failed to educate them.
>>
>sitting to take a piss
Are you a girl? Post legs
>>
>>57911980
In my university, one Chinese is good but woman chaser, one Chinese smelled terrible but had very good grades
>>
>>57915719
You should tell him to sort himself out. He will be a loser all his life if he thinks he can make it in working life with skills alone.
>>
>>57915761
Too bad smell.
5% of his Jacket was whitened by dandruff
No one want to approach him, me too.
>>
>>57915910
I feel bad for guys like that but they can't really be helped. You could take a pressure hose and scrub him, put him in clean clothes and teach him about hygiene but next week he'll just smell bad again.
>>
>>57914681
It's called not wanting piss splashing everywhere. Do you know how piss travels through stream? Sitting to piss is convenient Sasha
>>
>>57912263
Don't step on a landmine pls
>>
In my experience, Chinese boys who are only children and used to being fawned over by parents + grandparents can't do anything for themselves. Girls and kids with siblings generally turn out ok unless they're from somewhere incredibly rural.
>>
>>57916130
white penises can't aim?
no wonder your women are leaving you.
>>
File: P139.jpg (674 KB, 1039x1333) Image search: [Google]
P139.jpg
674 KB, 1039x1333
>>57911980

Serious advice, as i got a similar problem in my second semestre with a Indian.

Take two shots to get into the mood.
└> get angry.
Grab the guy and tell him to clean right now, like now!
Stand beside him till everything is clean.
If he doesn't cooperate drag his head to the fishy part like a pet.

Though that sound a bit like like /pol, treating the guy like the pet/child he is worked for me, so i hope it works for you too.

If he goes to administration after, tell them why you did this. They let me go go without a word.

Also try to get a single apartment, in a upper semester. It's more expensive, but you don't have to deal with shit like this and as you're already at the place, you got all time of the world to choose from the available locations.

Good luck, man.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x200
>>57911980
>tfw Chinese immigrants poo on a corridor in your country
>>
>>57917485
I would shit and piss in that corridor just because of the animu drawing
>>
You guys were never thinking about marrying german boi?
Pros:
-very tidy
-clear-out all dirt and mess where you live
-makes a good meal
Cons:
-speaks german

no homo of course
>>
>>57917613
there was a german that posted his room here one time

complete sty

they seem to be tidy just because of the thread and the content but there are messy germs too of no doubt
>>
>>57911980
>living with others
That's your fault in the first place
>>
>>57911980
What is the doing here ?
>>
This isn't even the worst they can get. In high school we had a girl from China who didn't shower. I repeat. She did not shower. Ever. Never have I been more revolted in the presence of someone than her.
>>
>>57912263
You are lying. Shanghai was clean as fuck.
>>
>>57911980
also, tell him not to throw the paper used for wiping shit ass into the trash box.
Chinese often are said to do this because the paper they usually use for shit is too hard to be dissolved by water.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.