[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you spend holiday in Poland? https://www.youtube.com/w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14
File: A.png (333 KB, 636x315) Image search: [Google]
A.png
333 KB, 636x315
Would you spend holiday in Poland?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekz6i58kVpI
>>
>>57908810
>Would you spend holiday in Poland?
I went to Słubice for an afternoon.
6.5/10 would go again if I was ever in the neighborhood.
It might help to know more Polish than just "kurwa" next time. I had to speak with everyone in broken German.
>>
>>57908810
nope, being stabbed is not what I consider a nice holiday
>>
I don't understand people vacationing in hell holes like Latin America and Eastern Europe. It's like going to a zoo and walking into the gorilla pen.
>>
>>57908908
>>57908968
Honest to god, it wasn't that bad.

The worst part was how sad people seemed. But get past the depression and it's a charming place.
>>
>>57908968
Everything is fairly cheap and if you're smart you won't interact with any of the monkeys.
>>
>>57908968
t. never left the US before
>>
>>57908810
wtf no
>>
I've gone to Poland every year for the past three years, to be quite honest.
>>
Airfare is kind of limiting for a holiday, it's pretty far away.

Would travel through as part of a larger trip.

Everyone from here seems to only go to Warsaw, and concentration camps. I find capitals usually a bad part of a country to visit, they're more expensive and often cater less to tourists. Don't really know why people go to concentration camps. If I went to Russia, I wouldn't go to the gulag. I'm traveling for fun.
>>
No serbia is superior with less commie blocks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDHpcAFSMr0
>>
>>57909202
Warsaw is nice but it was largely destroyed, as you probably know. There are a lot of better cities you can see like Gdansk and Krakow with more of their historical buildings and everything still standing. You won't get the usual problems you get with capital cities with Warsaw though because it hasn't been """enriched""", though. It's basically a North American city with no minorities.

And yeah, don't go to concentration camps. I don't know why people continually subject themselves to that shit.
>>
File: olsztyn_part_of_old_town.jpg (546 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
olsztyn_part_of_old_town.jpg
546 KB, 2048x1365
This is a pointless thread.

Most people from US/Canada/whatever country behind the ocean never visited Europe let alone Poland their knowledge of our country is near none and they mostly know where we are on the map bacause it's /int/.

For Europeans Poland is the boogeyman. They were told stories about bad Poles and bad Poland and although reality is totally different not a lot of them would check it out, they prefer to go with the stereotype(because it's easier and requires no mental power or cosumed time) and being on /int/ makes it even worse because of memes and the average age/iq of the board.

3 days ago I made a thread about Germany where I posted Polish cities(mostly from Eastern Poland, untouched by Germans) and everyone masturbated to the images and glory of Germany, and the Germans made proud posts. That's how it works, label it Germany/Italy/France(I'm not saying we're better, it's just a example) and it seems more interesting then Poland because of bad PR, communism, WW2 memes and the general lack of knowledge and/or education when it comes to this part of the world.
>>
>>57909283
Looks comfy
>>
>>57909042
They are xenophobic as fuck. Thanks but no, I would rather go to a place with people that look like me (Paris, London, Amsterdam, etc.).
>>
>>57909289
>It's basically a North American city with no minorities

The North American city part is reason enough to not want to go. I'm 100km away from two with millions of people. They all kind of seem the same after you've seen enough.

I find it weird how popular concentration camps really are. They look really cheap to set up. I've thought about setting up a model one around Toronto and getting jewish groups and school field trips to pay for admission.
>>
>>57909481
I didn't even watch that video lol just bumping your thread

of course would visit/10
>>
>>57908908
we are 2nd safest cunt by OECD stats )))

>>57909283
serbia is on my "go to" list

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TiHfYWhDmo
>>
File: 1460399909491.jpg (75 KB, 928x522) Image search: [Google]
1460399909491.jpg
75 KB, 928x522
>>57909478
lolwhat

there's like two or three Poland love threads every single day.
>>
>>57909283
What about Macedonia?

On tv I see people waiting for days to get in. Must be a nice place.
>>
>>57909552
Maybe for poles, but I doubt mediterraneans wouldn't have problems with your countrymates.

Also, trusting government data, ever.
>>
>>57909612
you need to get less of your information about other countries from /int/. Are you a full on Alberto Barbosa moor or something?
>>
>>57909612
>I doubt mediterraneans wouldn't have problems with your countrymates.
quite a bit of you moor students in my city, never heard about anything bad happening to them. just dont be so fucking loud and you should be fine
>>
>>57909657
>Are you a full on Alberto Barbosa moor or something?

I'm your average spaniard.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/spanish-couple-viciously-attacked-in-york-for-being-foreigners-10163427.html
>>
no I would not. sorry.
>>
File: dpl.jpg (40 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
dpl.jpg
40 KB, 480x720
Yep, do this almost every year atleast once.

For a west-European, Poland really is the best destination.
It is cheap (for now, just wait 20 years), the women are hot, the people are very very generous and nice, one of the lowest crime rates in Yurop and the place has beautiful history and is just beautiful in general.

Poland is the best country.
>>
>>57909730
this.

we just can't tell too many people about it or else it'll be ruined. Right now all the normies are attracted to Prague like flies to honey, let's keep it that way.
>>
File: pooland.jpg (134 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pooland.jpg
134 KB, 800x600
Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.
>>
>>57909767
Yeah, went to Prague too. The city was nice but it is just 100% tourist trap now.
>>
>>57909482
Amsterdam has people that look like you because the inner city is about 20% spanish people nowadays. Please leave, tourists.
>>
>>57909873
t. never went to Poland
>>
>>57909873
nice pasta, is that a picture of Detroit?
>>
>>57909885
>Please leave, tourists.

When you stop coming with your shitty caravans.
>>
>>57909692
UK is like third world
>>
>>57909919

It's Lodz, very infamous and shit city even by polish standards
>>
>>57909966
Kek, nice bullshit Michael Angelo. It's on the same level as Warsaw if you talk about ugliness.
>>
>>57910015
I never saw anything in Warsaw like that. But then again that picture was taken in 2003.
>>
File: alle.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
alle.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>57908810
Yes, I will visit soon with all my friends.
>>
File: 01928374610293847.jpg (106 KB, 694x960) Image search: [Google]
01928374610293847.jpg
106 KB, 694x960
>>57910181
>Germany
>military
>>
>>57910056
>anything like that
you could have seen anything like that easily, but with traffic, unlike on them Łódź pic. Have you seen stadion X-lecia?
Noone was playing football on it, it was the biggest market in Europe full of Georgians, Chechens, Armenians etc selling their shady stuff., and Vietnamese serving dog's meat
>>57910181
reported for terrorism
>>
>>
>>
File: poland-demographics.jpg (7 KB, 522x29) Image search: [Google]
poland-demographics.jpg
7 KB, 522x29
>>57910362
>Poland
>complaining about minority problems
oh please. even your refugees are white.
>>
File: alle.png (39 KB, 462x213) Image search: [Google]
alle.png
39 KB, 462x213
>>57910362
all of them
>>
>>57910471
I was complaining about the criminal role of this market
>>
File: 1421131048760.png (81 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
1421131048760.png
81 KB, 200x240
>>57908810
wtf I love poland now
>>
>>57909478
Good job, it was hilarious.
That's what I call good trolling
>>
>>57911630
dzięki danonku
>>
>>57909478
Are you baiting foreigners into Polan?
>>
>>57908810

My girlfriend is from Poland, she moved here to Canada when she was young but her family is a bunch of drunk racist degenerates, why even go to Poland?
>>
>>57912275
>drinking family
what are you doing? dump her until you'll want to marry her
>>
>>57912416

I have great time drinking vodka with her dad, also he makes a lot of jokes about "horses knees" so if one of you Pollacks could explain to me what the fuck thats all about, that would be great but all in all, from what i hear Poland is extremely racist and violent, like an underrated Russia
>>
>>57909482
you meant Marrakech, Kairo and Tunis
>>
>>57912561
>"horses knees"
never heard of it, must be old joke, because our american diaspora what I've heard is retarded as fuck.

I was talking about her, if her father used to drink much she must me mental
>>
>>57912561
There's a high chance they aren't even polish.
>>
>>57909482
Aren't you that Chicano from LA? People love Spaniards here
>>
>>57909482
... Turkey, Germany
>>
File: trenta.jpg (152 KB, 800x406) Image search: [Google]
trenta.jpg
152 KB, 800x406
>>57908810
I did, I liked it. Did a bit of everything; history and fun in Krakow. Hiking in Zakopane. Chilling in Masurian Lake District. Would repeat.

Also, the rest of Slavic Europe is very underrated. I guess everybody knows about Croatian coast and Prague, but I would also recommend Slovenia and Slovakia. Both with great nature and some interesting urban destination. Hiking in Spiš region in Slovakia, and Trenta is Slovenia is just awesome if you are into this kind of fun. Also enjoyed Ljubljana, it's beautiful little city.
>>
>>57913090
>Ljubljana
is criminally underrated
>>
>>57913090
When it comes to nature, Slovakia >> Czech Republic very much
>>
>>57913117
Agreed, it really has a cool vibe. Although, it became much more expensive (actually, we became poorer); I was first there like 15 years ago and it was so so cheap I remember feeling super rich for the first time in my life. Now, I guess it is cheap only for Westerners and Nordics but it is also much improved as they closed the city center for traffic, fixed the river banks ...
>>
>>57909505
>I've thought about setting up a model one around Toronto and getting jewish groups and school field trips to pay for admission.
Do it, you'd outjew the jews
>>
>>57908810
I'm going next summer
>>
>>57908810
Is it worth visiting Poland when you are from Germany?
>>
>>57915135
Sure. A lot of German tourists come to Gdansk. Krakow is also a great choice
>>
>>57915135
Sure. Don't forget to bring your car.
>>
>Go to Poland to see all the famous sites
>"welcome to, Poland"
>"See the gloomy cathedrals that loom over our cities oppressively"
>"See the frigid battlefields of some forgotten medieval war"
>"See the nazi deathcamps where thousands died"
>"See the vast potato fields in the countryside"
>Ask the tour guide if we can see something more light and upbeat
>"No. You don't understand, friend. This is Poland. There is no fun. There is no frivolity. Only potato."
>>
>>57918869
You don't like potato?
>>
File: glorifiedJewishCemetary.png (124 KB, 800x4379) Image search: [Google]
glorifiedJewishCemetary.png
124 KB, 800x4379
>>57918869
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.