[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't people wear their pants up to their stomach anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: aatu.jpg (208 KB, 1375x773) Image search: [Google]
aatu.jpg
208 KB, 1375x773
Why don't people wear their pants up to their stomach anymore? Is it because of American globalization and their big bellies?
>>
It's uncomfortable and looks fucking retarded
>>
>>57907275
People got fatter and high pants really expose the muffin top.

My theory.
>>
File: hitler_pants.jpg (143 KB, 634x878) Image search: [Google]
hitler_pants.jpg
143 KB, 634x878
>>57907356
Do you have any sense of fashion? Do you have a big belly?
>>
I used to do this, but then I lived in america for three years when I was in middle school and everyone bullied me for it so I quit
>>
>>57907408
Hitler would've been a schoolshooter if he was alive currently. He's that autistic desu
>>
File: americandourist.jpg (41 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
americandourist.jpg
41 KB, 640x448
>>57907419
Holy shit did they actually bully you for not being fat?
>>
>>57907408
his balls are cut in the middle by the pants
>>
>>57907437
This thread isn't about Hitler.
>>
>>57907437
Are you a normie?
>>
>>57907437
Which shows how fucked the modern world is. A visionary leader swept under the rug as a maniac.
>>
File: stomach.jpg (24 KB, 468x313) Image search: [Google]
stomach.jpg
24 KB, 468x313
>>57907498
Also this. I bet he's just mad that his belly is big.

But let's not derail the thread.
>>
>>57907447
more or less yes
>>
>>57907461
Maybe that's why he only had one testicle
>>
>>57907275
He was probably wearing lead underwear and needed to conceal any trace of it.

Daily reminder that the US govt tried to poison him with hormones to feminize him.
>>
>>57907540
You mean one on each side of his pants?
>>
Its uncomfortable.

Getting your balls squished is not worth looking like hitler.

Mostly its associated with Old men and fat people thinking it makes them look skinnier.
>>
>>57907275
I do this, but only when I'm wearing my jeans and that's only because the legs are too long. I should get them shortened I think.
Even then I wear my shirt untucked so it doesn't look weird.
>>
What's stopping you? I wear my pants that way, trying to bring it back into style
>>
>>57907704
Nice. It also squeezes your stomach so you can't eat as many burgers, also it looks fashionable.
>>
>>57907789
A brilliant abdominal environment for a hernia, though.

I don't do it because I am literally 6'8'' and have a beer belly.
>>
>>57907930
Sleeveless plaid shirt, and tailored pants/tight jeans.

I leave the house almost 3-4 times a month, so I don't really bother to put on anything fancy

(why the deletion?)
>>
>>57907956
I thought you were only implying about your height.
>>
>>57907579
>Getting your balls squished

But they have a taller waist.
>>
Wearing american apparel regular 100(middle raise, but im wearing them almost on my waist) in stonewash right now. I also have a black sweater tucked in to them.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.