[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
D E S I G N A T E D
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ad_202889480.jpg (111 KB, 480x719) Image search: [Google]
ad_202889480.jpg
111 KB, 480x719
http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/13/curry-house-chef-prepared-food-after-wiping-his-bottom-with-his-bare-hands-5814745/

>currynigger runs currynigger food store
>wipes ass with hand instead of toilet paper "for cultural reasons"
>store gets shut down by health inspectors because there's literally shit everywhere

These things are impossible to fabricate

Did meme magic make this happen?
>>
Curry house chef ‘prepared food after wiping his bottom with his bare hands’

A chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his bare hands – and hygiene inspectors found ‘brown fingerprints’ in the kitchen.

Mahbub Chowdhury, 46, had an empty bottle in his kitchen which inspectors discovered was covered in faecal matter.

He said he filled the bottle with water from the kitchen taps and used it to clean his bottom after visiting the toilet – and did not use toilet paper for ‘cultural reasons’.

Chowdhury then prepared dishes including meat and fish curries at his Yeahya Flavour of Asia in Swindon, Wilts.

Mahbub Chowdhury appearing at Swindon Magistrates Court (Picture SWNS)

He pleaded guilty to ten allegations of breaching food and hygiene regulations at Swindon Magistrates Court and will be sentenced later.

Prosecuting, Rosie Heath said health officers visited his business on May 5 last year and found ‘very poor standards of hygiene’.

She said: ‘In the kitchen under the double sinks [they] found an empty plastic milk bottle which was extremely dirty and was covered with brown fingerprints.

‘When asked, Mr Chowdhury explained he filled the bottle with water from the kitchen taps and used it to clean his bottom after visiting the toilet.

‘He did not use toilet paper for cultural reasons. Inspectors concluded the brown finger prints was fecal matter.’

Defending Mark Glendenning said the milk bottle was never assessed and the marks ‘could have been spices’.
>>
>>57906457
>>57906510
Have some respect you fucking mongrel

It's his culture
>>
>>57906457
a taste of india....
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>57906581
I can't help being a shitlord
>>
>>57906510
>Defending Mark Glendenning said the milk bottle was never assessed and the marks ‘could have been spices’.
>marks 'could have been spices'
>literal shit could pass for indian spices

POO IN FOOD
>>
>>57906457
lmao, just when india was starting to post again

POO
>>
Curry already tastes like shit, no one would ever know.
>>
>>57906457
HE IS A PAKISTANI. A MUSLIM

THEY DON'T USE SOAP AFTER WIPING
>>
>>57909228
>THEY DON'T USE SOAP AFTER WIPING

And you do?
>>
>prepared dishes including meat and fish curries at his Yeahya Flavour of Asia in Swindon, Wilts
>Yeahya Flavour of Asia
>Flavour of Asia
>Flavour
>>
>>57910712
YES
>>
>>57912140
Bullshitm My neighbor (white guy) married an Indian woman and they went with the white guys dad one year. The dad told me in an aside that he saw many people randomly squat down on the street. At first he is a thought they were praying, but much to his chagrin, they would simply wisk away the bottom of their robes and drop a curry log right there in the middle of the street. He said it was the most repulsive thing he ever saw in his life, and this guy was a veteran of two wars.
>>
>>57912455
*they went to India and he saw this. Autocorrect butchered the post.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.