[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're a lonely Euro visiting a small American town. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.jpg (50 KB, 1097x308) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
50 KB, 1097x308
You're a lonely Euro visiting a small American town.

It's breakfast time. Where do you eat?
>>
norm's
>>
>>57906399
your mum's vagina lmoa
>>
Denny's
>>
File: full english breakfast.jpg (83 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
full english breakfast.jpg
83 KB, 620x413
>>57906399
>Where do you eat?
You obviously don't know Euros.
1. majority are poorer than americans
2. they are used to eating little to nothing for breakfast because they are impoverished.
3. they will probably pick up a bagel and some coffee. any more and they would feel sick and barf.

Except Brits I guess. Anglo culture of big breakfast before (literally) conquering the world.
>>
>>57906399
Your mums vag.

What a stupid fucking question, no one knows your fast food place you dickhole
>>
>>57906433
I said euro, not irrelevant austist.
>>
Is it their birthday?
>>
>international house of pancakes
>it isn't international
>>
>>57906408
Your mum's fat smelly arse lmaO
>>
>>57906451
there are iHop locations in Canada
>>
IHOP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Deny's
>>
>>57906424
Yuropoor is a shit insult, since it only applies to our Eastern friends
Also, that culture of big breakfast has resulted in the fattest countries on earth being Anglos

Finally, I'd probably get Bacon Temptation at IHOP or the All-Star at waffle house, peanut butter waffles please
>>
DENNYS

it's cheaper and their non breakfast shit taste better and is cheaper
>>
>>57906482
well wafflehouse is cheaper than both and it's the worst of all 3
>>
>>57906462
>canada is international
>>
File: McDonald-World-Map.png (133 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
McDonald-World-Map.png
133 KB, 1024x768
>>57906465
>Also, that culture of big breakfast has resulted in the fattest countries on earth being Anglos
Big breakfasts allow you to have lunch later, a smaller lunch, or none at all.
This is actually a factor as to why Anglos basically winning everything. They are more practical and efficient.

Largest colonies, richest colonies, back-to-back dominance pax Britannia/Americana, etc

Stay upset back-to-back world war loser.
>>
File: P036.jpg (639 KB, 1037x1333) Image search: [Google]
P036.jpg
639 KB, 1037x1333
>>57906399
What even are those ?
>>
>breakfast consisting of things other than cigarettes, coffee and alcoholic beverage of your choice
how vulgar
>>
>>57906528
Japan truly is our greatest ally
>>
Are the Denny's in America always filled with gooks like the ones here are?
>>
>>57906465
Nutritionists actually recommend breakfast being your biggest meal, as it curves hunger throughout the day

Sadly anglo nations take this as "more bacon, eggs, and sausage" and leads to more obesity
>>
>>57906548
Niggers, more like.

IHOP is the white chain.
>>
>>57906528
Not really upset since you didn't address the obesity bit
Also stop sucking Redcoat dick, the founding fathers and Ralph Waldo Emerson are turning in their grave
>>
I would probably have to import fresh groceries from Europe I guess
>>
>>57906799
could you be more reddit?
>>
>>57906424
Most of your post was pretty autistic, but you did post the world's greatest breakfast, so /thread
>>
IHOP all the Mexicans go there
>>
isn't IHOP always full of Basketball-Americans?
>>
>>57906528
>Eurozone
McDonalds (or anything for that matter) doesn't cost the same throughout the Eurozone. That's a dumb map.
>>
>>57906465
There's actually much debate over most Americans not eating much for breakfast and it contributing to the obesity epidemic.
>>
>>57908712
Depending on the city it will both will be filled with coloreds. White people get breakfast at the local diner.
>>
>>57908742
You're a dumb map.
>>
are there small shops selling coffee and pastry?

i dont like fast food all that much
>>
File: 1450111818392.jpg (122 KB, 602x655) Image search: [Google]
1450111818392.jpg
122 KB, 602x655
>>57906528

>Cuba
>McDonalds
>>
>>57908871
Guantanamo Bay
>>
>>57906399
Tell me about your restaurants, I know nothing about them.
>>
>>57906528
Morocco has McDonald's desu
>>
>>57908907

They serve """"""""""""""""food""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>57908907
These are diners that sell shitty breakfast and lunch foods. They are common around the entire country. The food is the same everywhere so you know exactly what you'll get even if you're 1000 miles from home.
>>
>>57908997
What do they serve? Or maybe post the menu of your local one.
>>
>>57906491

Waffle House > Denys > IHOP

If you disagree you are a nigger.
>>
>>57909052

but anon Waffle House is literally nigger-tier and I say this as a native-born southerner. That isn't to say I don't like it, either...
>>
>>57906399
I always eat breakfast at home.
>>
>>57908907
They're where you go for breakfast/lunch if you're a tourist in a town and know of nowhere good/local to go. And, in the case of Denny's, where you go after midnight when you're drunk and want to eat breakfast. Or you're in high school.

Pretty much the only types of people who go to either.
>>
>>57909048
They serve the same menu everywhere.

https://www.dennys.com/food/
http://www.ihop.com/menus/main-menu

There's 1600 Denny's and 1650 IHOP's. They are just greasy spoons to get some food while you're on the road or a place to get breakfast when you're still drunk at 5 AM. Also, they have senior discounts so old people frequent them.
>>
>>57909151
>entrees
>they're main courses

Literally what

Also it seems like everything has a pancake with it, even bacon and sausages, bit weird desu.

Where do REAL americans go for breakfast?
>>
>>57906399
Don't you have a simple bakery to grab a croissant and a coffee ?
>>
Fish up my matpakke from my backpack and eat 6 slices of dry bread with cheese.
>>
>>57909488
Local diners that do breakfast/lunch of local cafe shops that serve coffee along with simple stuff like bagels/sandwiches.

A lot of Americans seem to skip breakfast though. People in general, actually, or so it seems.
>>
>>57909521
>not a pan au chocolat

git gud pierre
>>
>>57909679
>eating anything with chocolate
>in the US
I don't like the taste of vomit.
>>
>>57909075

I've been to IHOP twice and both times it was full of loud niggers, we have a Denys at the truck stop, which is OK, but nothing to write home about. All three times I have been to waffle house it was all whites with delicious food.
>>
>>57906399
the local diner the locals go to,big chains are usually shit.

If the other options were a no go,Denny's what kind of manchild goes to IHOP?
>>
>>57906424
(You)
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.