[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>India loves us despite cows being sacred to them and America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: BoP-Report-32.png (20 KB, 309x764) Image search: [Google]
BoP-Report-32.png
20 KB, 309x764
>India loves us despite cows being sacred to them and America pretty much committing cow genocide by consuming so many burgers
Wut
>>
>>57904987
>26% of people living in the Palestinian territories view the United States favorably
le questioning black man.jpg
>>
cow is the representation of all animals

they are all sacred

a proper hindu is a vegetarian you know
>>
Why do krauts hate Murica? Are they still butthurt about WW2
>>
>>57905031
Not all Palestinians are Muslim, some are Christian, although I don't know the exact percentage.
>>
>>57905092
Yes, and also because like 50 million of them are Muslim
>>
>Philippines
Greatest ally
>>
>>57904987
>Philippines
bring them here
>>
>>57904987
>Philippines
Jesus, what did we do to deserve such powerful allies
>>
>>57905156
>>57905162

flips just looking for a Green card m8.
>>
>>57904987
Indians don't care as much if it's not their cows.

>>57905096
There's no way Palestinian Christians can represent that population by 26%
>>
>>57905031
It's a meme """"""""research"""""""".
>>
>>57905218
We should give them green cards. Honest to God never have I met a Flip who wasn't either intelligent or friendly, in most cases both. And growing up in a Catholic school environment in New Jersey, there were lots of Filipinos to be found. My uncle married a Filipina as a matter of fact.

The Muslim ones can stay over there though DESU
>>
>>57904987
>all that love from Africa
Nice, but why?
>>
>>57905307
Missionaries and NGO's
>>
>>57905307
>Nice, but why?

Their man is in the White house.
>>
>France higher than Canada and UK
Truly our greatest ally.
>>
>>57904987
Why are there so many people in Venezuela who view the U.S. favorably
why does Argentina have such polarized opinions
what the fuck did we ever do to Jordan, Turkey and Malaysia?
>Ukraine vs. Russia
lel.
>Germany
rude DESU
>France likes us more than the UK does
very interesting. I thought it was the opposite, but apparently France dislikes us more than the UK too, so...
>Italy and Poland
very sweet
>Spain
Not sure what we did to cause one quarter of them to dislike us
>Vietnam
What..
>More than 25% of both of our neighbors dislike us
Fuck you both
>>
>>57905307
We give them billions in financial aid. There are some villages in Ghana where all of the kids are named George because W. pushed a ton of humanitarian programs
>>
File: Filipinos-Abroad-1.jpg (1 MB, 2200x1700) Image search: [Google]
Filipinos-Abroad-1.jpg
1 MB, 2200x1700
>>57905162
They already are. Flips will be the new spics if the wall does go up.
>>
>>57905414
>He didn't name his kid Dubya
pleb
>>
>>57905273
How so? Can you post any rebuttal articles or something?
>>
>>57905422
WTF I want to be "Seabased"
>>
>>57904987
You eat a different species of cow desu
>>
>>57905307
The US pressured Europe to give up their colonies after WW2 (it was hardly altruistic, we wanted European protectionism gone so our companies could profit even more, but FDR also seemed fairly genuine about wanting to make self determknation apply to them too). But mostly because Obama.
>>
>>57905463
I don't think you really do. Living on a cruise ship is terrible. You have even more cramped living quarters than what the passengers get, there's not much to do when you're not working because you'll get bored of what there is to do on the ship after a while, and your job is the service sector so you'll have to deal with shitty people all the time. Oh and internet is expensive and slow. Flips only dominate that industry because they have a relatively high English proficiency and are poor enough to be willing to put up with that.
>>
>>57904987
Better question would be why Indians have favorable views of America when they supported Pakistan over India during the 71 war when pakis were genociding Bangladeshis.
>>
America has non holy cows
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.