[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are parties in America so goddamn boring?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Why are parties in America so goddamn boring?
>>
did you consider black parties when you posted that?
>>
File: 1460141659497.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1460141659497.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>the "all americans are preppy fucks" meme

honestly
>>
because they're boring
>>
boring parties for boring people
>>
>>57903963
No because black people aren't American.
>>
>>57903963
Redpill me on African-American celebrations /int/
>>
>>57904530
4th of july freedom celebrations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biAVdBLbZJM
>>
Apparently adding alcohol to everything makes it more fun. That's literally the basis of parties here.
>>
>>57904025
I am though...
>>
>>57904616

That should be the basis of all parties
>>
>>57904626
>I AM ALL AMERICANS
>>
Have you ever been to Las Vegas?
>>
>>57904530
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7xG7yPUReM
>>
>>57904645
I am representative of the majority

You untermenschen are not
>>
>>57904668
>MY SHELTERED COMMUNITY IS ALL WHITE AMERICANS
>>
>>57904626
OUT PREP FAG
>>
>>57904708
t. Roberto Hernandez
>>
>>57904616
And Cocaine

Americans love cocaine, I don't have the chart to prove it because I'm mobile rn
>>
>>57904668
Individual >Collective
>>
>>57904803
This is true. I knew someone who had just kicked heroine and was doing crack because they thought it was safer.
>>
>>57903963
Getting shitfaced on cheap beer in someone's backyard and playing dominoes with the neighborhood while someone grills chickens to the tune of "This is how we do it" isn't much better.
>>
>>57904708
spic

>>57904714
poorfag

>>57904819
lolbergtarian
>>
>>57904935
Upper middle class Autistic NEET that lives in moms basement.
Ahh how far the white race has fallen.
>>
>>57904935
I bet your a spoiled jewboy
>>
>>57904586
White people do this too.
>>
>>57905059
You're close

>upper middle class
yes

>autistic
very

>NEET
going to uni and once i graduate with my engineering degree my uncle will give me a job with his petroleum exploration company

>lives in moms basement
yes, minus the basement, we don't have one

>how far the white race has fallen
last time i checked we were still on top, pedro
so i hope you enjoy mowing lawns and washing dishes while you wait for the white race to fall
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.