[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are the mentally ill treated in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Ricardo_lopez_day_1.png (119 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
Ricardo_lopez_day_1.png
119 KB, 384x288
How are the mentally ill treated in your country?
>>
We make them use the men's room
>>
Like idiots.
>>
>>57903274
like gods

if you upset a homosexual you get put in jail
>>
We make them politicians with high salaries
>>
>>57903291
damn

did he pound his boyhole?
>>
>>57903274
well, weeaboos are looked down on, but dunno about the other kinds
>>
They are encouraged to sink deeper into insanity instead of getting the help they deserve
>>
>>57903274
they are sent to 4chan and ylilauta, the worst cases to r/suomi
>>
>>57903274
We just tell them to go back to Peru
>>
>>57903274
those videos are disturbing and terribly sad.
I feel bad for the guy and his family, and I feel bad for Björk for having to go through that
>>
I watched the entire video diary back in the day. He made this pretty fucking mint letterbomb that sprayed sulfuric acid when you opened it, then tested it on film(not with actual acid in it, just water). His house was all full of trash, and he decided to send the acid bomb to Bjork after finding out she was dating a black dude. Would definitely post on /r9k/ and /pol/ if he were still alive.
>>
>>57903274
Like a joke, they're made fun of till they commit suicide.
>>
>>57903274

They're elected to public office.
>>
>>57903314
That's lewd bro
>>
Drugged, beaten, or imprisoned.
>>
>>57903274
Kek, In the video where he kills himself, theres a white posterboard behind him with "The best of me" written on it to catch his exploding brain matter, but the caliber is too small and he just slumps over with no exit wound.

A pathetic death for a pathetic man.
>>
>>57903291
I'm literally unfairly judging that man right this very second
>>
>>57903274
There are so called Lebenshilfen.
This are cmplexes where disabled and very mentally ill people live and work under help.
or the very heavy cases there is the closed psychatry, this place is forsaken and nobody knows what happens there.
>>
>>57906334
We used to have those, then they became public and everybody closed them.

Now people tour their abandoned buildings for money
>>
>>57906323
I thought that was funny if it wasn't so fucking disturbing. Hadn't he covered himself in paint and shaved his head by that point? It was all spooky as fuck.
>that look in his eyes right as he's about to pull the trigger
It sends chills down my spine, it's the same look R. Budd Dwyer had in his eyes when he pulled the trigger
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 422x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 422x348
>>57903274
If neighbors is mental ill and do a person an injury, we can report to the police. Then he/she will be taken to the hospital by law.
>>
>>57906401
Yeah, it was his final art project. He has this black and red face paint on if I remember it right.
>>
File: ;D.jpg.png (102 KB, 1024x563) Image search: [Google]
;D.jpg.png
102 KB, 1024x563
>>57906417
>mfw he was secretly the inspiration for Darth Maul
wew
>>
They are fun to be around as long as they are not related to you, other than that, they are just left wandering around.
We have at least mentally ill people wandering around in my neighborhood.

One of them is a long bearded guy that talks to himself, and just strolls around.
One 25 yo that has the mentally capacity of a 12 yo, he's pretty quite just throws a ball around all the time, people buy him beers and stuff and kinda take care of him.
Couple of them are just Bulgarian homeless people that came here and just live off our garbage. They walk around with their pants soaked in shit and live under a bridge. The view is just liveleak quality.
Oh then there's lady just talking to herself. She just sits on the same doorstep everyday, reminiscing her younger years or something, not really sure.
>>
Can you imagine what it would be like for these people in shitty third world countries? Chained to a bed or pole in a room, locked up by their families, no treatment, no love. Makes me sad ťbh
>>
>>57906932
I saw them in Colombia and those that I saw are taken care of by their families.

Those who are born poor propably don't even survive.
>>
>>57903274
They make up the career politician class
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.