[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 2001-gaddafi.jpg (240 KB, 1180x787) Image search: [Google]
2001-gaddafi.jpg
240 KB, 1180x787
We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe—without swords, without guns, without conquest—will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades.
>>
The statements of our Kenyan brother of American nationality, Obama, on Jerusalem … show that he either ignores international politics and did not study the Middle East conflict or that it [Barack Obama's expression of solidarity with Israel] is a campaign lie. We fear that Obama will feel that, because he is black with an inferiority complex, this will make him behave worse than the whites. This will be a tragedy. We tell him to be proud of himself as a black and feel that all Africa is behind him.
>>
What a great man
>>
God damn is Mugabe immortal or some shit?
>>
>>57901506
Black don't crack.
>>
>>57901368
I think the thing that sickens me about Islam isn't just that it is complete nonsense, but that it is a great homogenizer. It takes over areas, and lays this braindead, samey, ugly Arabic culture everywhere it goes.

It's not that it's just totalitarian, it's that it's devoid of variety, decent art, and irrevocably tied to politics.

It fucked Persian culture, it fucked Egyptian culture, and it fucked half of India.

Literally NOTHING good comes from Islam. Societies suffer a net-loss by tolerating this "diversity".
>>
File: photo_verybig_131657.jpg (61 KB, 480x338) Image search: [Google]
photo_verybig_131657.jpg
61 KB, 480x338
Libya is an African country. May Allah help the Arabs and keep them away from us. We don't want anything to do with them. They did not fight with us against the Italians, and they did not fight with us against the Americans. They did not lift the sanctions and siege from us. On the contrary, they gloated at us, and benefited from our hardship….
>>
>>57901621
people say the same thing about neoliberalism, and it has spread even more successfully

which is a good thing imho
>>
>>57901621
To be fair, Islam has produced decent art, mainly in the form of architecture.
>>
>>57901368
>TFW am an exmuslim but have converted 3 people to islam
JUST
>>
takbir
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.