[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (82 KB, 1032x727) Image search: [Google]
image.png
82 KB, 1032x727
What happens here?
>>
C*n*d**ns
>>
refugees
>>
shit
>>
>>57900504
Quite literally the North Korea of Africa
>>
It's basically the North Korea of Africa. They have a particularly crazy dictator that forbids everyone to leave the country and doesnt allow any foreigners in. Also, people who try to leave are usually captured by kenyan and egiptian police, sent back to erithrea and tortured to death as a punishment by the police because of muh national treason, not even joking.

Also, in the past they attacked ethiopia because of clay and they rightly got assblasted. And it's the only place in Africa where some people speak italian.. thats all I know about Erithrea
>>
>>57900504
Oppression and more oppression.

I've heard that Eritrea is the only place on earth with less freedom of the press than North Korea, but once you consider it's a desert and filled with Muslims, it might actually be the worst place on earth.
>>
Hope you like being in the army. Oh boy, you're gonna stay in the army.
>>
>>57900841
>>57900836
Lel how long did they fight Ethiopia for independence
>>
rightful etiopian clay
>>
File: 1460596391683.png (283 KB, 714x574) Image search: [Google]
1460596391683.png
283 KB, 714x574
Hopefully they don't bully Djibouti
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.