[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys think Charles Martel would react to the immigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: charles-martel-statue-jpg.jpg (125 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
charles-martel-statue-jpg.jpg
125 KB, 800x1200
How do you guys think Charles Martel would react to the immigration of modern Europe?
>>
#notallmuslims #prayfortours
>>
>>57900217
how do you guys think charles martel would react to you not going to Church every sunday and masturbating every night?
>>
>>57900304
I am pretty sure they went daily to church
>>
File: 1454113225892.png (321 KB, 866x558) Image search: [Google]
1454113225892.png
321 KB, 866x558
>>57900217
he would let Europe prosper under Islamic rule.
>>
Just think how cool it would be to have a legacy like that

>tfw all I will leave behind is memes
>>
>>57900451
Shut up Polish sub-human
>>
>"Although prudence needs to be exercised in minimizing or 'demythologizing' the significance of the event, it is no longer thought by anyone to have been crucial. The 'myth' of that particular military engagement survives today as a media cliché, than which nothing is harder to eradicate. It is well known how the propaganda put about by the Franks and the papacy glorified the victory that took place on the road between Tours and Poitiers ..

How the fuck can Modern "Historians" Say the battle of tours wasnt important?
>>
>>57900828
Lol Martel was a cuck
>>
File: 1450660648200.jpg (36 KB, 599x476) Image search: [Google]
1450660648200.jpg
36 KB, 599x476
>>57900979
He would probably ban/kill all Muslims or make them pay taxes if they didn't switch to Catholicism. Retake all the Christian Kingdoms. Alexandria, Constantinople, Tyre etc Same with all non-Catholics. Also the pope would have insane influence, and I think the catholic church would be THE governing body.
>>
>>57900828
Leftist slander.
>>
>>57900565
>sub-human
>polish
Hello shitskin.
>>
>>57900828
because he destroyed more churches than mosques, he took the throne for himself in a totally illegitimate way, looted like a bandit and charged into battle like a moron, he wasn't a bright guy and neither was he a good intentioned guy. His popularity is only based on memes, i see people on this board criticizing Napoleon constantly, but Charles Martel didn't contribute anything to humanity, he was a total dick, stop believing the church's propaganda.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.