[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the police like in your cunt? What is their phone number?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: British police.png (417 KB, 643x637) Image search: [Google]
British police.png
417 KB, 643x637
What are the police like in your cunt? What is their phone number?
>>
>>57899172
>What are the police like in your cunt.

Saturday morning super hero to asshole who just shot your dog and neighbor for holding a fork.

>number

>>
Do you think it was part of his plan ?

>"Hey, Muhammad, please attack this chick so I can save her so I can fuck her"
>>
how did one guy take out 5 cops
>>
>>57899877
they only have batons i think
>>
>>57899172
assholes

triple zero - 000
>>
good cunts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7UX8KASASU

>>
They are mostly chill, i don't hear as much of police brutality or stuff as some years ago. In every video of "police being bad guys" recorded by people i've seen they're justified because nigs were being idiots.

Also there's the more questionable thing of bribing and stuff, which depending on your situation could be benefical or make you mad.

The REAL problem we have is the judicial system, the cops can catch as many robbers as they want but the courts just don't give enough of a fuck so you see them released after a couple of days.

>What is their phone number?
>>
>>57899172
Too soft on protests/riots, 999
>>
small town cops are bored, therefore will make a big deal out of anything
then again, ours actually carry guns so thats comforting
>>
>>57899172Some are bros, some are cunts. Most of them are corrupt to a certain level
>>
>>57899172
Judge Dredd tier.

190 I guess.
>>
They don't really do anything and you don't see them often outside of protests in which case there will be more police than protesters typically.
I have never needed them so I can't comment on how helpful they are in case you need them.
>>
Depends on your luck asshole who can´t give 2 fucks or cool guy who wants to help

911 or 066
>>
Our cops recently stopped answering calls for traffic accidents. We're literally Latin America tier. Also our average response time is 1-1.5 hours
>>
File: Clientes satisfeitos da PMESP.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Clientes satisfeitos da PMESP.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>57899172
>>
>>57899172
Bavaria

It very depends on. In general very professional.
The young ones can be overmotivated assholes the older ones are very relaxed.

For example when you drive drunken home from work what is very common here, young cop = you lose your license for some time and have to pay a fee.
Old cop = Nothing but a nice conversation.
>>
>>57899172
They are either gang members in disguise, ex guerrilla combatants or cobra commander tier, but most are poor as fuck tßh, women police have great asses a lot of time.

El Salvador, 911
>>
>>57904988
>For example when you drive drunken home from work what is very common here, young cop = you lose your license for some time and have to pay a fee.
Old cop = Nothing but a nice conversation.

Fucking idiot. Anyone who drives in such a state should lose their license. No one should have a free pass. Fucking off yourself.
>>
>>57905069
>No one should have a free pass. Fucking off yourself.
t. overmotivated young cop

Like a third of the dudes here are alcoholics, you don't want to see how they drive sober.
It's ok how it is, we are save on the streets.
>>
>>57905120
Have fun being ran over by a drunk driver then, you fucking imbecile. I love how safe you think you are when the threat is out there. Stop replying.
>>
>>57899172
mixed bag, some reasonable, some total assholes. seen cops beat the shit out of drunks for essential no reason before, other than the mere satisfaction it seemed.

I used to live with a female cop and she was cool, met a lot of her friends who were okay, off the job at least.

>>
>>57905169
Don't reply to me and my son ever again.
>>
>>57899916
That's dumb. Someone with an axe, baseball bat, machete, etc. would easily be able to overpower multiple policemen armed with just batons whereas if they had guns they could just shoot him.
>>
They're alright I guess.

The ones I've dealt with were pretty laid back but also I wasn't breaking the law when I was dealing with them so there is that to consider.
>>
Cunts

131444 for non emergenices
000 for emergencies
>>
>>57905169
Just because he was an alcohol?
>>
Ultra cucks

Last month some maori guy holed up in a house shot four of them and then was allowed to walk out to a heroes welcome

>>
>>57899172
Let's just say if you are not willing to cooperate they are gonna take you ass virginity with a bottle of champagne.
>>
>>57899172
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNTNpVNmgAc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZJCayUXMc0
>>
I'm the police. You might say I am. The Law!

Basically we sit on our asses most of the year dealing with domestic disturbance complaints, then during the summer we act as babysitters for tourists, making damn sure no prestigious US or Brit citizen is harmed by a Croat which would tank the economy.

Occasonally we act as riot police if a big fotball game is happening.

I-I thought I was gonna catch bad guys and flirt with a sexy female detective...
>>
>>57906807
wat
>>
Really depends on the area. In my white flight town they mostly harass people for minor infractions or pull over people who look like they don't belong. They're pretty cool if you show them human decency though. I get why most cops are sick of people treating them like pigs all the time.
>>
File: average traffic stop in America.jpg (617 KB, 3000x1997) Image search: [Google]
average traffic stop in America.jpg
617 KB, 3000x1997
>>57907004
>>57899172
>>
>>57904800
is the 'off duty cop' a meme or does that actually happen really often
>>
>>57907996
CHP are huge fucking cunts to everyone. They get a whole power trip towards the city cops too
>>
>>57906960
This
Cops are pretty chill during the winter and wouldnt give tickets
Unless the country needs money
Then they roll out the moto cops and those fuckers give you a ticket for anything
There are usually around 3 days in the year that these fuckers give tickets
>>
>>57907996
How does a man this fat pass the physical exam? Wtf america
>>
>>57905120
You can't justify your mental illness.

>>57905169
Based Bulgaria, really have been stepping up lately on /int/ after you guys blew the fuck out of those canadians like a week ago.
>>
>>57910198
What happened? Do you have a screen cap?
>>
>>57910354
some bulgarian told a canadian '>a fucking leaf'
>>
>>57899172
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
>>
>>57910465
?
Thats an ancient meme on pol
>>
>>57910686
they did it while the guard break happened on the Canadian
>>
>>57910465

>some bulgarian told a canadian '>a fucking leaf'

epic
>>
File: osodlstkhye.jpg (145 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
osodlstkhye.jpg
145 KB, 1280x853
>>57899172
Most of them are fat corrupted pricks. Whenever they commit a significant crime like driving drunk and hit people on the crosswalks, they let free since they have some relative on top positions. All they do all day long is hiding behind the bushes and pulling over for some minor driving offence and since it's cheaper to give them some money rather than paying for the whole fine that's the main reason why they even exist in Boratstan
>>
>>57905120
>>57904988
Are you sure you're posting under the right flag? That's too much alcoholism and not enough ordnung from you.
>>
File: Canucks.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Canucks.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>57910888
Fuck off Chang. DUDE WEED LMAO IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR. Kill yourself maple syrup-covered poutine faggot motherfucker.
>>
>>57900156

kek
>>
File: wheel-of-torture.jpg (527 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
wheel-of-torture.jpg
527 KB, 2000x1333
>>57899172
Fun.
>>
Cops in my city are chill as fuck. Had to deal with them multiple times, and always been a positive interaction.
>>
>>57900156
I agree
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsfrXbUNeAE
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.