[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soooooooooooo...is this little shit gonna start WWIII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 290x174
Soooooooooooo...is this little shit gonna start WWIII
>>
>>57898449
don't want that... https://youtu.be/JR0pC2R8Gn4
>>
honestly he couldn't if he wanted to
>>
>>57898449
WW3? No China is getting sick of his shit. He's basically burning every bridge he has. However, I can see him doing something really stupid and getting his ass handed to him.
>>
If he does, he'll have to deal with Russia first. :^)
>>
>>57898731

to expand on that, the norks are mostly using military hardware from the 50s and 60s

they have no capability to fight at night, no capability to fight outside of visual range, and it's doubtful they have the food and oil reserves necessary to sustain an invasion force for any meaningful length of time

about the best they could hope for is to grab seoul for a couple of hours before they get erased from the map, so there's no incentive for them to even try

the only thing their military could do well is defend their own territory, making any kind of forced reunification extremely costly for the south, but the south should do it anyway, it has to happen eventually and the longer they wait the more expensive it is going to be to bring the infrastructure there up to 21st century standards
>>
>>57898883
You misunderstand.

This fucker has nooks now. Well, a nuke. Probably.
>>
>>57898967

and what's he gonna do with that? level one city? that's not gonna start ww3 by any stretch
>>
>>57898883
Seoul would become rubble and Samsung HQ with it. Say goodbye to cheap phones.
>>
>>57898540
Terrorists have horrible trigger discipline.
>>
Between this dude, ISIS, Assad, Putin's shenanigans, and a healthy dose of Zika, I'd say the world's about ready for a dramatic restructuring achieved through armed confrontations and virulent casualty rates
>>
>>57899047
Samsung makes shit tier cheap phones. Only their flagship phones are any good. The Chinese manufacturers like Xiaomi, Huawei, and One Plus are the gold tier for cheap but good phones.
>>
>>57899009
Depends on the city, and the reactions of countries around the globe.

It could initiate proxy wars
>>
>>57899106
Shitty little states and random terrorist retards can't cause a world war, only states like Russia, USA, or China can.

This world is chaotic, but only for certain regions. Wars are bad, but only for certain regions. I think the total death toll for US troops is somewhere near 10k - 15k after 15 years of war. On the first day of the Battle of the Somme, British troops took 60k casualties. We're lucky to be alive in this era.
>>
I remember all the news articles when this guy first took power saying how he was very westernized and wanted to seek reforms for his people to improve his country
And now look at him.
>>
>>57899112
Apple customer detected.
>>
>>57899187

what power is going to side with kim against the west after he nukes someone?

that would be suicide and nothing in it for them
>>
>>57899194
Next time he invites Rodman over for a sleeping party we should have Rodman merc the bastard.
>>
>>57899257
No one would side WITH him, but if the news is correct and he has that mobile ICBM, and he hit an American city, vultures could take advantage of the ensuing chaos to try to further harm the US. You've seen Putin playing Tickle My Balls with his air force
>>
>>57899408

Admittedly a plausible scenario, but I think MAD would still deter him from trying anything. Even if they manage to destroy you guys entirely in a surprise attack, the UK and France still have enough nukes to wipe out Russia on their own
>>
File: 1413242632493.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1413242632493.png
1 MB, 912x905
>>57898449
>10 KB
>>
>>57898449
Don't worry, he won't
>>
No. At worst he will be replaced under China's supervision
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.