[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>US sails a warship right next to Russian cities >Russia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 1252x834) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 1252x834
>US sails a warship right next to Russian cities
>Russia flies jets right next to US warships

What's the big deal? Eye for an eye. It was in international waters and international airspace.
>>
>>57895838
>What's the big deal?
could you just both fuck off? pretty please?
>>
>>57895909
>freedom
>evil

Buzzwords
>>
>>57895943
Deleted the comment as I quoted wrong, but I agree. It was in jest
>>
>>57896004
>It was in jest
dont bother, ppl here are autistic as fuck and it's not just the finns.
>>
File: images.jpg (51 KB, 455x226) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
51 KB, 455x226
>>57895838
it was just banter and flexing muscles. i guess those russian pilots saw too much Top Gun
>>
>>57895838
>US warship sails close to the Russian border
>Russia sends a jet to let US know that they are getting close to the border

This is a normal response in any situation. Did you expect that Sukhoi jet to drop Big Macs and welcome you?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>57895838
>US sails a warship right next to Russian cities
40 miles away, closer to the stronk six allies in the area
>Russia flies jets right next to US warships
I wouldn't have minded desu. I love airshows.
>What's the big deal? Eye for an eye. It was in international waters and international airspace.
Just autistic dickwaving by everyone. Please let us return to our meme opiates.
>>
>>57895838
Polacks are mad because there was a Polish crew in the ship and they said the aircraft aimed it's missiles right at them.
>>
>>57896263
>Did you expect that Sukhoi jet to drop Big Macs and welcome you?
I wish. They'd be our new allies forever if that happened.
>>
>>57896263
>Did you expect that Sukhoi jet to drop Big Macs and welcome you?

Honestly wish they would
>>
What's the DEAL with air plane peanuts?
>>
Really? Fucking Ivan and his proxies are going crazy today.

>>57896263
>Right next to russian cities
The Ship was 70 miles away from the nearest russian territory.

>>57896263
>Russia sends a jet to let US know that they are getting close to their border

That is by no means the best means to let anyone know that you are approaching their border. The Russian jet refused to make communication with the Ship, and the Ship wasn't approaching Russian territory.

Please stop believe Dimitry and his Proxy.
He has made like 5 threads shitposting bad information. You guys could simply google this.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-simulatedattack-idUSKCN0XA1UW

Sailing 70 miles away in a 180 mile wide sea isn't a provocation or violation of anything. Get the fuck out.
>>
File: 1459828255095.png (45 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1459828255095.png
45 KB, 200x200
GTFO OF FINNISH SHOOTING RANGE BEFORE WE BOMB BOTH OF YOUR COUNTRIES FOR SANCTIONING UP AND DESTROYING OUR ECONOMY AND CAUSING OUR BIRTH RATE TO FALL!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>57901452
>Causing our birthrate to fall
Don't worry. That's what the refugees are for. They'll fix your problem lickity split.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.