[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wen't to the pet store yesterday to bought a gold fish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
I wen't to the pet store yesterday to bought a gold fish and the next day it died. Why are petstores allowed to sell animals that are defective? Are they allowed to sell these types of things in your country?
>>
why would you buy a meme pet?
>>
>>57892860
How big was your fish tank?
>>
goldfish is weak
they quickly die
>>
>>57893107
Didn't have a goldfish yet just left it in the sunk
>>
File: 25423654.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
25423654.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
Speaking of pets, I'm thinking about buying some ants, like an ant farm, so you can see them work all day.
>>
>>57893472
why don't you get a job then you can watch real people working all day
>>
>>57893584
>job
>norway
>>
>>57892860
>>57893472
I was into turtles in middleschool.

At first I bought them from the local shops.

Then I started buying them an online site that sold reptiles and amphibia.

I got a lot of different types of turtles, both acquatic and tortoises (those that are on the ground)

even some weird Chinese and South American ones.

Fuck, my parents gave them all away when i was in highschool and didn't care anymore.
>>
>>57892860
You're probably a huge idiot and put in a small uncycled tank.
>>
>>57892860
>Killing a golfish
They are the sturdiest motherfuckers out there, they multiplied from 5 to 15 even in my way too small pond (500l = 0.5m^3, normally you're supposed to have 1 fish per 1m^3)
Can I hire you to exterminate the weeds in my garden?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.