[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that America is the only relevant country. If you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: p.jpg (42 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
42 KB, 547x471
Reminder that America is the only relevant country. If you're not American, you're irrelevant.
>>
it's nice to be irrelevant when you're a lonely weird guy that hates humanity
>>
In fact we have enough warheads to destroy all your cities +50 k ppl
>>
I'm okay with it
>>
>>57890030
it's the government who gives a shit about random citizens plus you are hated at more parts of the world
>>
>>57890149
DELETE THIS
>>
>>57890149
And we have enough nukes to make France become a glowing sea of radiation.
>>
>>57890141
>>
All the relevant countries have populations that live in fear anyway. Pretty shit.
>>
>>57890635
i have to agree, even thoug france can destroy all of the US, the US can destroy all of france until the soil is melted. it's sommehow more of a victory i guess.
>>
>>57890030
>implying we are not americans since america owns the world
>>
Reminder that if you're an american who lives anywhere outisde Manhattan or the rich areas of LA you're irrelevant
>>
K
>>
Reminder that, as an American, your irrelevant if your not part of the top 10% best earning citizens.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.