[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix Britain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Brits.jpg (167 KB, 1182x476) Image search: [Google]
Brits.jpg
167 KB, 1182x476
How do we fix Britain?
>>
Make them leave from EU so that those shitters do not flood over here when they have finally cannibalized UK.
>>
File: islam.jpg (2 MB, 956x3713) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
2 MB, 956x3713
>>57886548
Only sjws cry about Islam, it's objectively the superior religion and way of life.
>>
Ahh don't worry about us homeslice, the government just issued us all a little leaflet laced with cyanide.
>>
>>57887094
shouldn't you be blowing yourself up right about now?
>>
>>57887094
Then why do you flee in hordes from the countries that have islam as their majority religion ?
>>
>>57887806
shouldn't you be drinking yourself to death pekka?
>>
>>57888039
I am.
>>
>>57888039
At least alcoholism doesn't kill anyone other than the subject.
>>
>>57888193
drunk driving is still a thing
>>
File: dumb western cucks.png (458 KB, 543x705) Image search: [Google]
dumb western cucks.png
458 KB, 543x705
>>57888029
You can't answer this question by yourself, are you intellectually bankrupt on top of being actually bankrupt? Don't arm and support terrorists and bomb countries, besides the majority of refugees seek asylum in ISLAMIC COUNTRIES.
>>
>>57888193
>At least alcoholism doesn't kill anyone other than the subject.

As expected from the country who elected George W Bush and Obama twice in a row.
>>
>>57888249
It is not real alcoholism until you have sold you car for more booze.
>>
>>57888332
>>
>>57888039
panjeet bringing the bants
>>
>>57888259
> the majority of refugees seek asylum in ISLAMIC COUNTRIES
Just because the swedes and germans aren't burning down mosques yet it doesnt mean they are islamic
>>
>>57888465
As if those economic migrants care about mosques lmao, they go to to west to have sex and drink alcohol. The actual Syrian refugees are mostly in Turkey/Jordan/Lebanon.

If you get fucked by your laws don't blame Islam, don't take economic migrants who are just opportunists and cry about it. But if you want to get jihad'd go ahead and burn mosques.
>>
>>57888592
Try to understand, we don't chef cooking with their poo like they in your country
>>
>>57888702
want*
do*
>>
>>57888702
You don't have fast food in your irrelevant slav shithole?
>>
>>57888592
Does Pakistan have good hash? I bet it does. You're holding out, aren't you?
>>
File: 1443635817104.jpg (97 KB, 500x631) Image search: [Google]
1443635817104.jpg
97 KB, 500x631
I just wanted to make a shitty joke about bongs being african spearchuckers but of course an Indian had to derail it.

And now I just feel like rewatching Tarzan.
>>
>>57888796
Better being an irrelevant shithole than to have shit in your bowl, my scatophile friend
>>
File: what a sikh beet.jpg (216 KB, 497x640) Image search: [Google]
what a sikh beet.jpg
216 KB, 497x640
>>57888249
Drunk driving is not alcoholism. Alcoholism is when you drink so much and get addicted and later die of liver failure, drunk driving is being a numbskull.
>>
>>57888592
Didn't they figure out that in the last 15 years for every western life taken by a jihadi some 3,000 muds were exterminated in return? I remember after the American embassy bombing a bunch of ISAF recon teams went house to house and executed a shitload of muddies. Unfortunately an American crew ended up getting caught that time but there were tons of stories of people just mowing down a dozen people because of a coffee shop bombing the day before, etc. I guess now we just use drones eh?
>>
>>57889050
Religious fundamentalists generally don't fear death. They look forward to it even, it's their big pay off.
>>
>>57888903

Is Lithuania leading producer of lithium?
>>
>>57887094
both are cancer and should be burned at stake
>>
they are still fighting, they stil have freedom of speech and people aren't brainwashed leftards. We should worrie about sweden france and cuckmany more
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.