[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Great Britain >ALLOWING your Colonies to Leave without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Flags_of_the_BE.png (2 MB, 2018x3072) Image search: [Google]
Flags_of_the_BE.png
2 MB, 2018x3072
>Great Britain
>ALLOWING your Colonies to Leave without a War
>Not Forcing them to Stay so you can Rebuild after WW2

>Almost all of the former colonies are now 3rd world shit holes

Why did you let them leave Britain? You could have saved the white race. Almost all of our problems today are because YOU let them leave

>Imagine a Colonized, 1st world India, Africa and Asia
>>
>>57884197
>a War
>after WW2
I think you answered your own question
>>
>>57884197
>Colonized, 1st world India

retard

britain did nothing but take from india

india would almost certainly be better off today without UK's """help"""
>>
>>57884414
b8b8b8b8
>>
>>57884513
the fact of the matter is, India was governed for the benefit of Britain. you cannot deny that. whatever institutions they implemented were for nothing but the direct economic benefit of britain.

what was once a country that made up a quarter of the world economy became a country that made up less than 3%. how can you possibly justify having the opinion that Britain helped India whatsoever? If you honestly believe that, they clearly did a shit job, can you agree to that?

The White Mans Burden did nothing but ruin the countries it was inflicted upon.
>>
>>57884972
poo in loo
>>
>>57884197

Why do you think? The eternal German fucked up our empire, cucked Europe and has basically let to the downfall of the white race. Now we're on the ropes and Germany is trying to finish us off
>>
>>57884414
>t. Pajeet
my grandmother is Indian and she saw the transition between British Rule and the establishment of the Republic

She says British rule wasn't exactly the best, but it could of been far, far worse. She has also said that bureaucracy without the British was unbearable.

>inb4 I get >poo in loo or >t. Pajeet
>>
>>57885079
what is with germany? ever since the beginning of time the Germanics want to kill all white people?

>Destroy Rome
>Destroy Europe Part 1
>Destroy Europe Part 2
>"Rape"ugee Europe Destruction Part 1
>>
File: India.png (432 KB, 1304x1818) Image search: [Google]
India.png
432 KB, 1304x1818
>>
>>57884414
Resulting English language allowed a compatible docking module for communication with the circle of Anglophones, the USA most of all but it is not nothing Britain (Australia, Canada on and on and on.)

>>57884972
whatever institutions they implemented were for nothing but the direct economic benefit of britain.

Your terms are severely absolute.
"nothing" but the "direct economic benefit"
No I think the British national Church the Church of England had at least some other purposes, to develop and save people both.
You do not countenance that the economic benefit
to Britain could ever have been even indirect but it will have been sometimes.

'was governed for the benefit of Britain' maybe
not so hard, the governance and guidance must have been also beneficial to India in some of it.

"Burden did nothing but ruin" this is a doctrine and you are towing a solid doctrinaire line.

Now you can keep it up with your point of view and let's utilize our cultural repertoire of customs of civic freedom, freely express ourselves and get along now mutual rights.
>>
>>57884197
BRITISH PIRATES
>>
>>57885230
go poo in the loo pajeet
>>
>>57884414
t. Rajesh Patel
>>
>>57884972
Industrialisation in Europe and North America "shrunk" their economy. The same thing happened to China. Having hundreds of millions of peasants becomes far less important when Europeans are building machines, machines that are far more productive and efficient than any peasant farmer.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.