[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toilets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 20160414_200853.jpg (902 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160414_200853.jpg
902 KB, 2560x1440
How can y'all white people leave toilet without washing your dirty asses? We only use toilet paper to drain our asses from water we used to wash our asses with. can toilet papee really clean shit?
>>
How did my /mena/ niggas get used to toilets in the west?
>>
What is water gonna do? It's gonna wet the shit.
You still need an abrasive material to remove it.
>>
>>57883598
Why do you use water when washing your hands?
>>
>>57883770
Water with detergent and anti -bacterian chimical component, actually.

Anyway OP, as a formed microbiologist, I swear you're wrong if you think that your ass is clean after your "hygienic" skill.
The best you can do is to wipe your ass with paper at first, then with babywipes.
>>
>>57883770
Because we use soap as well, and rub it vigorously.
If you really use soap and rub your anus as hard as you wash your hands, by all means keep that analogy.
>>
>arap hygiene comprehension

I've been in many countries in the middle east, including the cashed up gulf states. Regardless of wealth in every public bathroom the toilets are fucking disgusting with shit and dirt covered stinking water all over the floor because these imbeciles can't into directing a water jet up their arsehole.

Also you fuckers use your BARE HAND along with the water, there's nothing more abhorrent than that. An Indian restaurant here was recently closed down when it came to light the chef was doing this and leaving brown fingerprints all over the kitchen.
>>
>>57884102
Nah, mate. Water can make stains of your hand soften (or can make stains dissolved to water) , so you can remove it easily when you rub your hands with towel. The same thing happens when you wipe your ass.
>>
>>57884452
Typically we rely on soap for that.
Soap bonds to both the stuff on your hands, and the water --making the stuff come off as you remove the water.
Washing your hands without soap is an exercise in futility.
>>
>>57884565
You explain how to remove bacteria, but we are talking about removing shits from the ass.
Just imagine, if your hands get dirty with sands and mud, you can clean them up by using water and towel more easier than by using water only.
>>
>>57883598
it removes it. its like washing a car. you dont need much water . even toilet paper is optional. but i believe its cleaner since there's no chance for your hands to touch shit
>>
>>57884963
* you can clean them up by using water more easier than by using towel only.
>>
>>57883598

That's why first you use the TP, then you wash your ugly ass, you inbred of an abbo
>>
File: Snapshot_20150115_180933.jpg (219 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20150115_180933.jpg
219 KB, 1280x720
>>57884270
stay mad slav your toilets arent that much better also toilet paper +water is the perfect combination
>>
tp + baby wipes, water is a mess.
>>
>>57886566
>water is a mess.
no its not after you can dry your fingers with a toilet paper and than wash your hands properly
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.