[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Germans destroy the Roman Empire >Germans destroy the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1460648614590.png (113 KB, 324x348) Image search: [Google]
1460648614590.png
113 KB, 324x348
>Germans destroy the Roman Empire
>Germans destroy the Byzantine Empire
>Germans destroy the unity of Christianity
>Germans destroy Europe
>Germans invent rocket science, a field devoted to sending explosives to places previously inaccessible
>Germans destroy Europe again
At this point, you have only yourself to blame if you're still surprised.
>>
>>57882948
>>Germans destroy the unity of Christianity
nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>57882948
>Germans destroy the Byzantine Empire

Turks are German?
>>
I hate Italians who disagree with me but I hate Krauts even more.
>>
>>57883009
4th crusade was the beginning of the end.
>>
>>57882948
this is where you are wrong, it is one long continuous destruction.
They started of sometime around -200 BC
and are still going strong in 2016.

Its true what they say, germans are hard working and persistent.
>>
Germans are pure evil.
>>
Deutschen sollen sterben
>>
Germany strikes again!

https://theintercept.com/2016/04/12/germany-charge-comic-insulting-turkeys-president/
>>
>>57883006
*tips dented hat
>>
>>57883185
Actually the third crusade may have succeeded if not for the Germans ignoring the warnings of the Byzantines and deciding to go over land. Maybe Frederick I wouldn't have had a stroke if he didn't have to fight two battles on his way to the Levant. He may have had the largest crusader army ever (by far) and most of them just went home when he died in Anatolia.

So really they fucked over the Byzantines even earlier.
>>
>>57883009
Building a 600 years lasting and flourishing world empire into the framework isn't the defintion of ''destroying''.
>>
File: 1459973328014.jpg (69 KB, 460x609) Image search: [Google]
1459973328014.jpg
69 KB, 460x609
>>57882948
>dfw you will never witness another Kaiserreich.
>>
>>57883631
>You will never be sent to study in said Kaiserreich and settle down with a hot bavarian girl
>>
The aging population of Germany and the lack of self-funded pensions will destroy Europe again in a few years after the refugee crisis.
>>
>>57883185
It was made by Frenchs and Venitians, nothing really German here
>>
>>57883860
France has no aging population. The Netherlands, the UK and the Nordics all have sustainable levels and saved for their pensions. But not Germany. Germany went full slav/spain.
>>
>>57882948
fuck germany and the germans
>>
File: 1411868322087.jpg (34 KB, 400x311) Image search: [Google]
1411868322087.jpg
34 KB, 400x311
I think that nobody is surprised 2bh. Germans are like the epithome od destruction. Those bastards can't ever be quiet without destroying or screaming about something.

Imagine a world without germans. Damn.
>>
>Germans defended Rome
>Germans defended the borders of the Roman Empire
>Germans have built the Holy Roman Empire
>Germans have fought barbaric tribes
>Germans distributed Christianity
>Germans fought with Italy against anglos
>Nazi-Germany bombed far less cities than the US and the UK in WWII
>>
>>57884589
Can you pull that germ cock out or is it too deep in your ass?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.