[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you are Russian. And people from civilized nations will never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: tears (2).jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
tears (2).jpg
39 KB, 550x550
tfw you are Russian. And people from civilized nations will never perceive you as equal to them. They will forever associate you with communism, gulags etc. You will never be approached by women as a sultry South European, or a noble manly Scandinavian. You will always be seemed as a neanderthal sunhuman trash. Forever pidoraha.
>>
what the hell are you doing in my country?
>>
File: xLiDXiL.jpg (553 KB, 1432x2020) Image search: [Google]
xLiDXiL.jpg
553 KB, 1432x2020
>>57879999
become a trap
>>
>>57880032
Sorry, Finland. I've moved here with my parents. But eventually I will move out.
>>
I associate you with beautiful women and god tier literature.
>>
>>57880130
Because you are a dirty russhit.
>>
>>57880130
You associate Russian men with beautiful women? Sounds gay.
>>
File: polandola.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
polandola.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Hahaha Russians
>>
File: morbid kek.jpg (140 KB, 1050x662) Image search: [Google]
morbid kek.jpg
140 KB, 1050x662
>>57879999
>noble manly Scandinavian
>
>>
>>57881284
Well, anyway I guess a Scandinavian man has higher chances to get women somewhere in the West than me or you, my Polish brother
>>
come home, we accept white immigrants
>>
>>57881516
I will rather move to my gf
>>
I associate you with quads.

Russia is ok. Better than being African, arab, chinese, indian, latín América...
>>
>>57881804
>latín América
Maybe I'd chose this over being Russian t_b_h
>>
>>57881483
>Well, anyway I guess a Scandinavian man has higher chances to get women somewhere in the West than me or you, my Polish brother
A stinky illiterate nigger from Somalia has higher chances to get women somewhere in the West than me or you, so if you really consider foreign sluts wanting your dick to be some sort of criterion determining your own self-worth, then please don't call me your brother, cause you ain't one
>>
>>57879999
Chin up Rusman. Thing is - Europeans try to think of Russians as 'like them', but they are not. People of Russian background wear their cold on the outside, and their warm on the inside.
>>
>>57882695 >stinky illiterate nigger from Somalia has higher chances to get women somewhere in the West than me or you
I highly doubt. You life isn't 4chan. At least I've never seen a local woman here hanging with a Somalian.
>if you really consider foreign sluts wanting your dick to be some sort of criterion determining your own self-worth No, it's rather about overall perception. I will be associated with stuff close to communism, Putin etc, and you probably with stereotypes related to Polish immigrants. btw, funny thing but my gf said she wouldn't be with me if I was a Pole
>>
>tfw you are Russian
Keep dreaming, Pekka
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.