[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we deal with the Irish? Honestly, they're worse than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Irishmen.jpg (137 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
Irishmen.jpg
137 KB, 650x488
How do we deal with the Irish? Honestly, they're worse than African Americans with all their "WELL MUH 1/64TH IRISH ANCESTORS WERE OPPRESSED BY THE BRITISH". Will they ever stop complaining? Honestly, I wish British oppression was as bad as they said it was because then the British might have completely exterminated them.
>>
given the current state of britain ireland might be winning in the end
>>
File: irish monkey.gif (148 KB, 502x435) Image search: [Google]
irish monkey.gif
148 KB, 502x435
muh famine
>>
Just hand over Northern Ireland. What about it is so important to the Brits anyway?
>>
I've been thinking of ways to wipe out the Irish for a while.
What if we introduced a species of poisonous snakes to Ireland?
The Irish would have no idea what they are dealing with as they are largely illiterate and oblivious of the world beyond their pathetic little island. Perhaps they would think they found a large worm and attempt to bring it home with them to show their friends and family?
I admit it's not the best idea but it might be enough to reduce the Irish population by some percentages.
>>
>>57880019
Its important for those of us that actually live here, no fucking way are we going to tolerate foreign catholic cunts taking over, when they would rather see us run out.
>>
>>57880019
Brits in Britain don't want it since it's a money-draining shithole full of xenophobes and religious fanatics.

It's the Brits in Ulster who're refusing any social progress.

IIRC John Major tried dumping them in the 90s but couldn't because they threw a hissy-fit.
>>
>>57879895
rude desu
>>57880019
northern ireland is a fucking hellhole. pls no gib. its home to the DUP
>>
>tfw pre independence northern Irish Protestant master race

Fuck those goddamn catholic cuck potato niggers
>>
>>57880208
Nah sorry lad I brought your mum back last week and all it did was increase the population.
>>
File: 1456960390678.png (41 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1456960390678.png
41 KB, 633x758
>Be brits
>Colonize europeans christian people
>>
Keep making fun of us white boys. Our birthrates are the highest in Europe and are increasing every year. You'll all be dead while we stand proud.
>>
>>57883867
nice flashflag pajeet.
>>
>>57883945
Why do you want to be a part of the cuck race who has looked down on us for centuries? Whites can burn for all I care.
>>
>>57884034
Keep going.
>>
>>57880019
mainland Briton here
they're a huge drain to the economy
they rarely (if ever) contribute to it positively
we would give it away if we could, but not even the Republic wants it
>>
>>57879995
That monkey terrorized your nation and murdered hundreds of your people for 30+ years.
>>
Irish genocide when?
>>
>>57879895
fuck off divider
>>
>>57880208
>I admit it's not the best idea but it might be enough to reduce the Irish population by some percentages.

Your are right, it's not the best idea but keep working on it snow gook, something may come to you like idk poisoning our food supply with some sort of biological weapon, a blight if you will.
>>
>>57880208
1,000's of Irish children have been exposed to the "poisonous snakes" of the Christian Brothers already for centuries and it's had no culling effect on Irish reproduction at'all. Infact it seems to have had the opposite effect, exposing them so young to the vile pleasures of the flesh.

Must try harder you Slavic twat if you wanna wipe us out. You Slavs are meant good at mass exterminations.
>>
>>57880316
but you are the foreign
>>
>>57880208
lol
>>
>>57879895
>tfw no Irish people in Sweden

Thank god
>>
File: 12431966.jpg (19 KB, 240x400) Image search: [Google]
12431966.jpg
19 KB, 240x400
>tfw you hear someone says muh x was irish
>>
File: 1444855263913.jpg (33 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1444855263913.jpg
33 KB, 399x388
>>57883867
>By 2070 the surviving pockets of white people in Europe will be almost entirely Irish or Slavic
>>
>>57896308
The weak will serve the strong. I look forward to our new friendship with Slavs.
>>
fucking micks when will they learn?
>>
>>57896533
What do we have to learn? We've won,white boy. Your race is dying while we grow stronger,not to mention the millions of people in your country who treat us like we are a holy land.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.