[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo /int/, any of you guys been to Japan? I'm going in about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1453963150322.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453963150322.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
Yo /int/, any of you guys been to Japan? I'm going in about two months and I have no idea what to do. It looks like there is so much going on. What are 10 things to do that I would regret not doing?
>>
ask Devid-kun.
>>
>>57879790

>I have no idea what to do

Nuke them again.
>>
>>57879938
Kek

>>57879912
But seriously, I'm staying there for two weeks and I really want a solid trip. I'm not above sightseeing and I'm learning a little bit of the language so I can get around.
>>
>>57880056
What do you want to see during your trip? Famous ones that every tourist visits? If so, there are already tons of website available that explain thing you should do in Japan. Just google.
>>
>>57880267
I've been looking and really all they say is "visit Tokyo" or "check out Osaka". But my thing is what places in those areas really stand out and make an impression?
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
Eat some really expensive sushi
>>
>>57880642
Dude I was thinking about this or buying some real Wagyu beef and going full burgerbro on it.
>>
>>57880465
Everyone has different taste so you might be disappointed if you go famous places.
If I were you, I would go the below places:

- Akihabara in Tokyo
- Stay one night at traditional Japanese inn at famous hot-spring places (such as Ikaho in Gumma)
- Senso-ji temple in Tokyo
- Fushimi Inari temple in Kyoto
- Edo musium in Tokyo
- Doton Bori in Osaka
and so on.

You can check these information by googing "thing to do in Japan" etc.
>>
>>57881469
Thank you for the suggestions banzaibro. I'm pretty psyched to go and I'll definitely look into this list.
>>
>>57879790
Visit a place called jiyugaoka, it's quiet but has lots of shops you can look around in. Loads of nice places to eat as well, there's this spaghetti shop that fuses Japanese tastes, like pollock roe and mayonnaise into pasta. Japanese versions of hipster coffee shops might be nice to try as well.
>>
i went to Tokyo and climbed Mt Fuji to see the sunrise and then left
>>
>>57884367
Will put it on the list. Thanks Nigel.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.