[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oil will become obsolete as a source of fuel in our lifetimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: LbmD5Jd.jpg (40 KB, 702x702) Image search: [Google]
LbmD5Jd.jpg
40 KB, 702x702
Oil will become obsolete as a source of fuel in our lifetimes
>>
>>57879299
tfw Ethan used to be funny
tfw all he talks about now is about shitty YouTube drama
>>
i hope so. then saudi arabia and those other shitholes could finally be nuked
>>
it won't happen in our lifetimes, mate.
When I was a kid, all cars can drive without tires in 21st century, but still we don't have a technology to remove tires from cars.
>>
>>57879345
liked his reaction videos, they got really lazy when they got famous

>>57879360
Yeah, countries like Norway or Canada will survive, while some other will perish.
>>
Lithuanians ride horses so they'll be ok.
>>
>>57879391
>but still we don't have a technology to remove tires from cars.
But we have the technology to remove fossil fuel from cars, today.
>>
>>57879391
the amount of oil you need to make tires is meaningless
>>
>>57879391
>but still we don't have a technology to remove tires from cars.
We do. I do that twice a year
>>
Good, the norwegian fisherfleet will rise again!
>>
>>57879299
Thank god.
>>
>>57879497
>>57879577
What I meant in my post is that our technology doesn't progress rapidly as we imagine.
I think our world would be almost the same with the current world.
>>
File: Azadistan_Palace.jpg (384 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Azadistan_Palace.jpg
384 KB, 1920x1080
>>57879299
>>57879360
feels Gundam 00
>>
>>57879391
This sounds reasonable,
car fuel can be seen as a waste product that falls off from chemical and material production.
>>
>>57879879
I still can't get the shit taste out of my mouth after finishing the 2nd season and the movie
>>
tfw saudi arabia will collapse in your lifetime
>>
>>57879299
feels good man
>>
As a source of fuel, that will probably happen in the developed world as we switch to more renewable sources. Developing countries can't afford that as easily as us, so they will still be using oil for a bit longer because it is cheaper and more convenient, especially if demand drops off in the first world and the price of oil goes down with it. But oil will still be used in a number of products that aren't fuel for a long time I think.
>>
File: LAPD.jpg (192 KB, 697x517) Image search: [Google]
LAPD.jpg
192 KB, 697x517
>>57882396
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK