[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being an autistic assburger in Latin America must be Hell on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10
File: latina booty and keinbernd.jpg (120 KB, 598x593) Image search: [Google]
latina booty and keinbernd.jpg
120 KB, 598x593
Being an autistic assburger in Latin America must be Hell on Earth.

How do Latin American anons deal with it?
>>
Masturbating and taking anti-depressants.
>>
>>57875405
they dont make it that far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcWe9zdxH2w
>>
>>57875459
ADs killed my sex drive
>tfw can't even fap, the only thing providing me with happiness
>>
>>57875405

>How do Latin American anons deal with it?

Moving to North America.
>>
File: gingercunt.jpg (25 KB, 283x315) Image search: [Google]
gingercunt.jpg
25 KB, 283x315
tfw i'm autistic ass burger in latin america and i have gf
>>
>>57875526
What? What about watching series, anime and playing vidya? There's a lot of options.
>>
having low social skills is difficult even in northern cultures. Could not imagine being autistic in a gregarious "no personal bubble" society.

>kissing every female you meet on the face

holy shit
>>
File: fl8.jpg (86 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
fl8.jpg
86 KB, 500x375
>>57875405
books, movies, philosophy...

the typical
>>
i wouldnt know about being an autistic assburger
>>
>>57875405
Is that vitalyz?

I've no problem with it, I have my job/family some friends. I act 'weirdly' but I'm in a stage of my life I don't give a fuck anymore
If you start not giving a fuck people will not give a fuck about your behavior too, but when I was younger that was kind of a problem

>>57879376
>kissing every female you meet on the face
I don't think that's a problem for anyone here, but when I was younger I had to pay attention not to hug for too long (is that sentence right? Correct me please)
With time you just get it, specially in school were you do that everyday hundreds of times

I believe that autistic Brazilians are way more sociable than average Finns/Russians, for instance
I think I've already said about the Russian/Tatar guy I met working here, and he was the 'autistic' way more than me HUEHUEHUEHUEUHEU
>>
File: 1457760617419.jpg (83 KB, 622x757) Image search: [Google]
1457760617419.jpg
83 KB, 622x757
>>57875405
you can't imagine the struggle
everybody is a fucking normie here
>grew up in the barrio with friends and stuff
>most of them were cholos
>they dropped school
>i'm the only retard that kept studying
>years pass, those low lifes had many gfs, they loose vcard ad 14-15
>most of them are married now, have 3 children and some even are in their 2nd marriage
>me on the other hand ,23y old virgin still in uni and about to get my med degree
>browse their Normiebooks ,they have shit jobs but are happy , enjoying their family and shit
thanks parents for ruining my life
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 85x85) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 85x85
>>57880007
betito AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
>>
>>57880007
graduate de medico y comprate una esposa
>>
File: image.png (203 KB, 300x278) Image search: [Google]
image.png
203 KB, 300x278
>>57880007
I know that feel. I don't understand why chicks are attracted to cholos and future cartel members. I had one gf and she left me for some low-life brown scum.

>mfw I saw on her normiebook page that she's 2 months pregnant and the guy is nowhere to be found.
>>
>>57880007
Are you unironically working on a mexican med degree?
>>
>>57879842
so basically what you're trying to tell me is that through repeated forced social interaction the autism is beat out of you
>>
anime, videogames and image boards
>>
>>57880007
>>57880355
A todas las mujeres les gustan los machos alfas, chavos. No importa si ellos son basura humana. Ellas solo quieren sentirse protegidas y dominadas por un macho fuerte y seguro de si mismo. Es la naturaleza.
>>
>be complete asburgers by cunt's standards
>realise i'd be normie tier in Europe
Dunno how to feel about this.
>>
>>57880665
Esto. Especialmente en Mexico, las mujeres quieren creer que estan liberadas o lo que sea pero incluso las "feministas" le gusta el chile alfa.
>>
>>57880355
Please tell me you're voting for Trump, you'd be the perfect meme voter
>>
>>57880782
>el chile alfa.
>>
>>57880881
Maybe. I don't like any of the candidates to be quite honest with you but if Trump somehow gets the nomination. I may vote for him just to spite other people.
>>
>>57880978
Good reason too, but you should vote for him just to not let Hillary ruin Europe and the Middle-East.
>>
>>57880468
our medicine field can compete with any other country, we just need to pass some test and validations
>>
>>57880978
>I may vote for him just to spite other people.
thats what i like about US voters
>>
>>57875405
It is, but not for the reason you're thinking of. It's because people are thugs who love to cheat on everything, autists like to have everything in order and correct, while normies do the exact opposite of it.
>>
>>57880007
Ha, I'm also a medfag.
>>
>>57879734
Are they of legal age?
>>
>>57881315
So autists are the only thing keeping Latin America from becoming a lawless African shithole?
>>
I'm autistic but I have a autistic gf, it's the only thing that keeps me alive besides anime
>>
>>57882108
this is far more correct than what you could possibly know
>>
>>57880544
>so basically what you're trying to tell me is that through repeated forced social interaction the autism is beat out of you
Humm no, I'm just more skilled but still 'autistic'.
You get more confident and when you do something weird people just don't care/notice - they get that's the way you are
I think being a happy person is the key to 'succeed' here, we live in a happy atmosphere in Brazil - being sad all the time makes people think you are crazy

I usually don't talk to everybody when entering in my office (about 30ppl) - that's something Brazilians often do (a normie would at least talk to or greet 10 people).
What I usually do is talk to 3-5 of my co-workers in the morning in a enthusiastic way, but not creepy you know? Just for other people out of your circle notice you are joyful.
And greet 5 other people '''randomly''' or not.
That part is hard to explain, but I like to do it often to show people I'm open to them

After doing that all my problems were solved in my job, people stopped gossiping about me and when entering a room with other people, like the cafeteria they wouldn't act in a funny way with me.
The thing I still hate is having to participate actively in the WhatsApp groups my co-workers have put me in.
If you don't participate in that shit and post something now and then, you are the weirdo
>>
>>57875479
>no blood
Not that it wouldn't happen in Brazil but I think is a fake
>>
>>57879842
>I don't think that's a problem for anyone here
it is for me lad
I'm so glad we don't have to do this shit here.
>>
>>57875479
>>57882345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrGeQRYKrCg
>>
I am actually a normie and a usually spend my time here laughing at you sick fucks
>>
>>57882430
Back to your grave, Celso Daniel
>>
>>57882430
same tbH
>>
>>57882430
Me too, how'd you find 4chan btw?
>>
>>57875405
That's gross why would you post it
>>
File: brasil1.jpg (897 KB, 2911x2678) Image search: [Google]
brasil1.jpg
897 KB, 2911x2678
>>57882430
normies are such wonderful people
>>
>>57880007
Cheer up, some gold digger will eventually seduce you for your money.
>>
>>57882317
wow, amazing stuff huebro. Im still a student, but social life at work is a crazy thing to me
>>
>>57881057
hope is not done for bernie my friend
>>
I'm not that autistic, i still have friends and stuff, but fuck me I hate "dating culture" here. Most people around me think cheating is a part of life, and it really makes me unconfortable when talking to girls. All I can think of is if that girl is the type of person who would be strong minded enough not to cheat.
>>
>>57880007
eventually you will be better off
>>
>>57875405
drugs and masturbation

grills are easy but the hot ones are way too much of a hassle and they leave you as soon as they get bored because they're always on the hunt for "someone better" and it's a matter of time before they dump you. unless you marry them, but then they'll just divorce you and it's the same result at a much expensive price.

you have to choose between dating ugly girls or masturbation. so here we are.
>>
>>57880007
droped shcool and joined the cartel ésé
>>
>>57882753
A friend of mine told me of /b/ when I was 14 yo
>>
I don't know. When i feel 4chan is making me autistic i just go out with my friends and get some chick's number to fuck her the next day
>>
>>57880782
chicano ajsjkakjsajja
>>
>>57884559
>Im still a student, but social life at work is a crazy thing to me
My office would be perfect place for me if not because of the Whatsapp thing and having to play soccer, go to the office parties and hangouts,,
Besides that there's a nice routine there and I can live without much worries

I wish you lucky in your life, bro.
Bye
>>
>>57880007
there are cholos in Mexico?
>>
>>57882108
I don't think so, most Latin Americans are good people, but people who are criminals are more likely to get away with it due to ineffective police force
>>
>>57888672
yes cabron
>>
>>57875526
Yes. They completely kill your sex drive. Don't stop taking them, tho. It will turn you into a murderous sociopath.
>>
it's really fucking horrible seeing your friends having normal lives and fucking like rabbits, it is worse on me because of my skin allergies making me self conscious as fuck so I barely go out and I tend to be scared of talking with people but if it weren't for that I would probably have a better life and maybe have a little bit more self confidence but who knows
>>
>>57888900
What are they like? I thought being a cholo was a chicano thing.
>>
>>57889150
the same as east la cholos, chicanos didn't invent that shit only the spanglish
>>
>>57880007
>>57881858
We need doctors, come here once you're finished. The pay is quite outstanding and Irish men are pretty ugly and socially crippled so you'll have an even playing field.
>>
>>57888672
Not really, they changed to the narco style of life.
>>
File: Img_29043895490.jpg (36 KB, 532x459) Image search: [Google]
Img_29043895490.jpg
36 KB, 532x459
>>57889255
What about Physician assistants?
>>
>>57889255
>Brit living in Ireland detected
>>57889239
I'm pretty sure that whole scene is uniquely Chicano, not that it's really anything to be proud of
>>
>>57889144
>it's really fucking horrible seeing your friends having normal lives and fucking like rabbits

>friends with a Aengus McThundercock
>he's a manlet
>he's fucking a 6 foot Russian girl
>and two Irish girls

>I can't even hold a conversation with them without being autistic
;_;

>>57889365
no heritage plz

Seriously though, we don't really have that. I think only one hospital hires them because it was short-staffed.

>>57889394
I'm no Saxon.
>>
>be an autist
>go to Latin America to find a qt Latina gf
>everyone is very social
>you're still awkward as fuck
>panic sets in
>no escape
>>
>>57889435
>tfw no big booty Irish gf
>>
>>57889497
Same, breh.
>>
>>57889435
>Doesn't want heritage burgers
>Wants Darkies instead.
Hmmnnn
>>
>>57889569
Nothing wrong with Mexicans, they're not that dark and their hair is even nicer than white peoples'
>>57889566
Are big booty Irish girls common? I went there in November, but I was in Adare and there weren't many young people there so I couldn't draw a conclusion. I'd love to go back and see Dublin.
>>
>>57889569
Yankies killed the San Patricios. Mexicans loved them.

Score one for the greasers.
>>
I read and smoke velas regularly
>>
File: 1422057080024.png (23 KB, 266x332) Image search: [Google]
1422057080024.png
23 KB, 266x332
>>57889435
>tfw green eyes and freckles are my fetish
hold on my potato bro, it's going to get better
r..right?
>>
all third worlders are normies

all women are normies

all non-whites except east asians are normies

This is scientific fact.
>>
>>57889630
>Are big booty Irish girls common?
Not really common, not really uncommon either though. Depends entirely on your taste.

>Adare
why the fuck would you ever go there?

Go to Galway or Dublin. Galway is nicer, but Dublin has a lot more to do.
>>
>>57889713
East Asians are ALPHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARmmT4kUjPQ
>>
Whats the deal? Are they even worse than those """friendly""" murifats?
>>
>>57889723
My mom got a really good travel package, like it was so good of a deal it would have been dumb to pass up. We stayed in a huge villa.

Next time I'm definitely going to Dublin. I hope the Irish qts like me.
>>
>>57889676
Not a lot of people with green eyes here, I don't think. Plenty of fuckers with freckles and pale skin.

>be on bus
>sit beside qt
>offer her a chewing gum
>hold out the chewing gum in front of her and say nothing
>she doesn't see them
>hold them up higher
>she says no and then asks for one a few minutes later
>she holds out her hand for one
>I just hold the pack there and wait for her to take it herself
>sit in complete silence for the rest of the journey
>just as she gets off the bus
>having never asked her name or told her mine or even spoken
>"doing anything this weekend?"
>"no"
>"would u like to?"
>"no"

h e l p m e
>>
>>57889869
she might have also been an autist
>>
>>57882413
>the cinematographic values of this video

top kek
>>
I bet those Irish dudes that live in The Bronx get tons of Latina pussy
>>
>>57889913
It was pretty crippled of me.

Got on the bus a few days ago, she couldn't have turned her head away from me faster. Pretty sure she pulled a muscle.

I just read the Silmarillion and pretended not to care ;_;

>>57889805
Just try not to be a heritage fag and don't talk about stereotypes, it's pretty irritating.

Just... Be yourself.
>>
File: 1422067904338.gif (2 MB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1422067904338.gif
2 MB, 275x275
>>57889869
at least you tried my man, I would never be able to even think of doing something like that
>>
>>57889991
I'm not a muh heritage fag, but I do tell them I'm part Irish if the subject comes up. I'm part Latino also, so I look a little different from the average Irish person.

I would like to thing I'm a pleasant person to be around, I had fun chatting with some dudes over some beers at the pubs I went to.
>>
>>57890112
>I'm part Latino also, so I look a little different from the average Irish person.
Not in Donegal:-DDDD

>I would like to thing I'm a pleasant person to be around, I had fun chatting with some dudes over some beers at the pubs I went to.

>American people ACTUALLY fraternise with strangers
I thought it was a joke

>>57890055
I am just going to devote myself to acquiring money and then buying a Ukrainian.
>>
>>57890233
What's wrong with that? I wasn't being annoying or anything but we were having a good conversation. It's what non-autists do.

Have you ever met any Hispanic people in Ireland?
>>
>>57875405
it's terrible. i got bullied at school and never went to parties in high school, i didn't drink and never had a gf. socialization here is basically drinking and dating, so i got completely screwed

i have a job but it's also horrible in that people sometimes ask you about that sort of stuff and they act like you're a complete waste of resources if you don't have a girlfriend/party often and whatnot

i work in it and i've had a coworker talk shit about people who publish code on github cause they have too much free time and should be getting girlfriends and whatnot for example. br culture is about mocking honest, hard working people and chasing only pleasure
>>
>>57890516
>socialization here is basically drinking and dating
Like it isnt everywhere the same?
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.