[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALL FOREIGNERS AND EU CITIZENS BANNED FROM ENTERING FINLAND FROM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1408162790740.png (195 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
1408162790740.png
195 KB, 406x422
Border crossings will only serve Finnish, Russian and Belarusian citizens and their families for the next six months or so, after the leaders of Russia and Finland agreed to a deal to stem asylum seeker traffic in the region. The new rules come into effect on Sunday, April 10 at midnight.

According to a joint statement from the foreign and interior ministries, the restriction aims to “prevent illegal and uncontrolled migration and related threats, and reduce opportunities for crime. Another aim is to enhance the effectiveness of measures taken in Finland and Russia in the past few weeks to combat illegal migration and its facilitation.”
>>
Whatevs.
>>
File: 1460117337458.jpg (17 KB, 196x192) Image search: [Google]
1460117337458.jpg
17 KB, 196x192
>>
>>57873571
ficki ficki?
>>
>belarusians can come in but people from civilized countries can't

cucked hard desu
>>
>>57873955

Belarus is more civilized than EU
>>
>>57874062
now
>>
>>57873571
WTF i love Finland now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4DsAprARkY
From now on this is a Funland appreciation thread.
>>
GOOD
>>
What if I'm in Finland but not a citizen, and want to visit Russia (and of course, return)?
>>
The rules are only for the two northern border crossings: Salla and Raja-Jooseppi in Inari.

>>57879677
Use another border crossing. Of course, you need a visa.
>>
>>57879677
Don't come back from northern border?
>>
I'm still pessimistic/realistic about this shit, I think we will get between 10k and 100k fugees this year.
>>
>>57873571
NATO SHILLS AND LEFTISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.