[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
---THIS THREAD IS FOR PEOPLE FROM DEVELOPED COUNTRIES ONLY---
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8
File: hqdefault.jpg (50 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
50 KB, 480x360
---THIS THREAD IS FOR PEOPLE FROM DEVELOPED COUNTRIES ONLY---

Hi. I'm Brazilian, and I hate Brazilians. I know that 4chan is not my personal army, but you guys need to learn how to properly troll Brazilians. Seriously, do you really think that the english-speaking Brazilians you come across on the internet are niggers? They're not. And they know they're not. They're more like smug white liberals from New York and California (or at least that's how they see themselves). There is a big population of Brazilians on the internet, the fourth after China, India and the USA, so fucking pay attention:

> Tell them you cannot understand them, because their english is so bad.

> If their english is good, tell them you still don't consider them to be members of Western Civilization, and never will.

> If they're proud of living in some big metropolis like Rio or São Paulo, tell them that living in a crowded, filthy city with hellish traffic, noise and crime makes them more like Indonesians or Indians, not like Americans or Europeans.

> Tell them that, if they travel to the US or Europe, nobody will want to get close to them because they're afraid they're gonna get Zika, Dengue or some other Third World shit.

> Tell them that everybody knows, in the USA and Europe, that Twitter Revolutions are just psychological warfare programs implemented by powerful governments and corporations, and that their participation in them just shows how naive they are.

> Tell them that their European surnames and their white skin are worth nothing to you, because everybody knows, from historical and genetic evidence, that Brazilians are mostly black and indian.
>>
> Tell them that you consider Brazil to be nothing more than an oversized Bolivia or Peru or Venezuela, and it doesn't matter if they have a "populist" or a "responsible" government, you still consider them to be incompetent, laughable, contemptible latin-americans.

> Tell them they have two choices in life: either they continue to live in a country they hate, or they can move to the USA or Europe, where they will be treated like garbage (which they are).

Remember, these people spend their whole lives trying to get approval from foreigners. They hate themselves. They think that, if they emulate you, and if they express hatred and contempt for poorer Brazilians, they will get your approval. Don't give it to them, and see them crumble.

The above reasoning can probably be used successfully against the Third World middle class in general.

And if anyone here wants to try to "take advantage of my insecurities", go ahead, I don't care, fuck you, as long as people learn this.
>>
>>57872829
>>57872852

Gommies are still mad as fuck because they are getting btfo

My sides
>>
>>57873089
>---THIS THREAD IS FOR PEOPLE FROM DEVELOPED COUNTRIES ONLY---

Learn how to read
>>
>>57873089

This. Let them crying alone.
>>
>>57872852
>these people spend their whole lives trying to get approval from foreigners.

This is real. Wealthy Brazilians want to be accepted by first worlders.
>>
>>57873249

T. Buttdevasted gommie posting with his new Iphone
>>
>>57873218
Your english sucks.
>>
>>57872829
Bit rude this lad

I only want to banter people, not actually bully them
>>
>>57872829

I hope more leftists like you really hate this country

Please go to Cuba, Venezuela, Uruguay, or any spic country. No one want you here anyway
>>
>>57873384
If you knew the type, you WOULD want to bully them.
>>
Them not being western is not really a troll, though.

And their European surnames mean nothing to anyone since they are fucking migrants who left their original countries either because their ancestors were cowards who didn't want to fight, losers who couldn't make it and compete back home, or special snowflake religion followers.
>>
>>57872829
Cliché/10
>>
>>57873469
>Them not being western is not really a troll

Yes it is. For them.
>>
>>57873387
Man, your english looks like shit...
>>
>>57873469
C'mon bra, be nice with your (succesful) colony
>>
File: business chimp.jpg (97 KB, 371x402) Image search: [Google]
business chimp.jpg
97 KB, 371x402
>>57872829
Hello my fellow 4channers, my name is Abu Handbanana, and as you can notice from the flag above, yes, I am Brazilian, but no, I am not the steriotypical Brazilian, I am a different kind of Brazilian, I am different. How? Do you ask? You could supposedly say I am a civilized kind of Brazilian, a superior one, akin to you my fellow civilized first world 4channers; as you know already, Brazilians are uncivilized folks that are only good at throwing their excrements at one another, screeching loudly, demanding goods and stealing earnings from the hard working people of the world. I, for instance, do not partake with such people, I mean you can certainly see that I am different kind of Brazilian, I mean look at my persona, you can certainly spot several differences in my presentation. As such, as you have read thus far, I speak perfectly English, akin to you my fellow civilized folks, I am dressed properly to my exhibition to the civilized first world, as you can notice in my picture attached to this manifesto; also I am devout believer of reason over emotion, different from the animalistic people that unfortunately share this land with myself; and finally the most important piece of evidence that proves that I am a differentiated kind of inhabitant of this inferior country and also a similar being to you my god chosen people is the undeniable and objective fact, the basis of every single claim that I've made thus far, is the lawful, dogmatic and genuine fact that I am indeed NOT A MONKEY
>>
>>57873957

Leftards are in panic
>>
>>57873957
The funny thing is that this pasta has some grammatical mistakes
>>
>>57874153
Panic? No. It's gonna be hilarious from now on. With the implementation of the Greek growth model, the middle class is really gonna get a taste of how it feels like to be a part of the First World hahaha.
>>
>>57874306
>Greek growth model
kek
>>
>>57874153
Who cares about politics you dumbshit.
>>
>>57872852
>Tell them that you consider Brazil to be nothing more than an oversized Bolivia or Peru or Venezuela

This works with every south american country, we have a deep hate/love relationship with our neighbours.

You tell me bullshit about colombian cocaine and i don't give a fuck, but if you mistake me for a Venezuelan, Ecuatorian, mexican, i'll feel very compelled to give you a reply.

I think this is more of an universal thing, leafbois with the USA, kiwis with strayaland, chinks with koreans, nordic countries, Russia and other slavs. They all get mad if you mistake them for their neighbour.
>>
south brazil is european, first world and white tbf lads
>>
3rd world general?
>>
>>57874534
In South America everybody loves to hate everybody but everyone genuinely hates Bolivia, right?
>>
>>57875389
nah
>>
>todo esse butthurt
>>
>>57875389
Me neither.
>>
>>57875389
Depends on the country, i think brazilians and peruvians are friendlier.

They are to argies and chileans like mexicans are to USA (poorfags going to clean toilets).

Towards the north (Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela) we think of them as an india-tier country full of indigenous monkeys.
>>
>>57874534
What's up Venezuela

pls gib (You)
>>
File: 1439222926010.jpg (68 KB, 537x600) Image search: [Google]
1439222926010.jpg
68 KB, 537x600
>57875684
Gotta work harder, little kraut
>>
>>57875389
Bolivia is nice. Everybody bullies Bolivia but they are pretty harmless.

And their hats are funny.
>>
File: Dom João VI.jpg (345 KB, 1111x1600) Image search: [Google]
Dom João VI.jpg
345 KB, 1111x1600
>>57873469

>since they are fucking migrants who left their original countries either because their ancestors were cowards who didn't want to fight

Oh, the Irony. Even a portuguese king fled the battle with his tail between his legs when things got complicated, so your pride doesn't mean jackshit.

Also, the only time I actually gave a fuck about my ancestry was when I heard my surname came from Portuguese nobility. Still trying to find who was the moron in my bloodline who managed to waste all our fortune.
>>
>>57872829
7:1
>>
>>57876761
I am very hurt by that. My whole self-esteem is based on the success of my country's football team. Clearly, you have a very good grasp of Brazilian psychology.
>>
File: 134118930161.jpg (30 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
134118930161.jpg
30 KB, 500x281
>>57876761

Never forget.
>>
File: 7-1.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2800) Image search: [Google]
7-1.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2800
>>57876761

Thank you so much for all those laughs, mate. I loved that game.
>>
>>57872852
>Tell them that you consider Brazil to be nothing more than an oversized Bolivia or Peru or Venezuela, and it doesn't matter if they have a "populist" or a "responsible" government, you still consider them to be incompetent, laughable, contemptible latin-americans.
But aren't they latino americans?
>>
File: 1435448282826.jpg (85 KB, 962x541) Image search: [Google]
1435448282826.jpg
85 KB, 962x541
>>57872829
I'm a nigger.
huehuehuehue
>>
>>57879228
They hate who they are.
>>
>>57872829
>>57872852
Autismo
>>
>>57879498
English please. And this thread is for first-worlders only, except for OP.
>>
>>57879228
Yeah, but they are weird.

They don't speak spanish, but something that sounds spanish (it is a latin-derived language).

Also they have zamba and bundas and tits and ass in micro-bikins but somehow they are actually pretty catholic and conservative and wait until marriage before having sex.

And despite that somehow they are more than the double of mexicans in the world and we reproduce like rabbits.

Also their country is huge... but most of it is inhospitable jungle... so they logically created a modern capital in middle of that fucking jungle and it's so terrible that no one wants to live there... but fuck yeah anyway.

A very interesting country, indeed.
>>
>>57879610
>conservative and wait until marriage before having sex.
what
no
>>
>>57879840
It's far more frequent that you think:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/09/adriana-lima-virginity_n_3895345.html

http://waitingtillmarriage.org/adriana-lima-waited-until-age-27/

I know, she is a celebrity but just pointing out a famous case.

They also use this kind of "boyfriend/girlfriend rings" they are like marriage rings but for when you are just in a relationship without living together or in marriage. I think they made them out of silver to represent it is not a marriage.

Something like that. Maybe some Brazilians could help me to illustrate this point.

They are very weird...
>>
>>57880068
I thought that Brazilians are pseudo catholics who are promiscuous as fuck.
>>
>>57879610

>Also they have zamba and bundas and tits and ass

Samba is only in Rio de Janeiro.

Almost all of the country listen country music.

>they are actually pretty catholic and conservative and wait until marriage before having sex

Catholics are becoming a minority in this country.

>but most of it is inhospitable jungle

Less than 10% of the country live in the Amazon jungle. This is a maymay.

>And despite that somehow they are more than the double of mexicans in the world and we reproduce like rabbits

We don't reproduce like rabbits, maybe Mexicans and Spanish America
>>
>>57880352
Maybe that's true also
>>
>>57879610
>most of it is inhospitable jungle
The Amazon is only 30% of our territory, so far from "most of it", and no one lives there anyway, at least compared to the coastal areas.
>>
>>57880515
>Almost all of the country listen country music.

You mean cuck music that only talks about getting cheated on and abandoned by gf for a tall black male from Bahia.
>>
>>57881262
OOOOO meu nome é Dejair, facinho de confundir com João do Caminhããããããão...
>>
>>57880804
>>57880515

Oh yeah, sorry I forgot you have already burned down like 600,000 km2 of it already.

That's just like... one and half times Paraguay, right?
>>
>>57881730
Don't worry. Marina Silva, the magic negress, is gonna save the rainforest. You see, she's black, and she was born in the Amazon, so she MUST be some kind of progressive, so we're all gonna vote for her, and we can't be accused of being right-wing, because she's black.
>>
>>57873387
What point are you trying to make? Your English is terrible.
>>
>>57872829
I genuinely did assume all that stuff before you said any of it. I think it about north americans too though.
>>
>>57882065
I didn't know that the "Magic Negro" myth was also common in Brazil.
>>
>>57882324
and we assume that Europe is doomed and all the cities are filled with Muslims and Sharia controlled zones
>>
>>57881730
It was never the majority of our territory. You are thinking of the atlantic forest.
>>
Pfff, another thread about those damn sudo-mexicans. You are not relevant enough for this kind of coverage
>>
>>57888655
How does it feel to live in a country so tiny, that if 0.5% of the Brazilian population emigrated there, your entire race would disappear in a couple of decades?
>>
>>57889200
Like even that many of you could find where we are

And please don't try to find it, you will just bring disease and crime
>>
>>57889451
Haha, relax, I'm just kidding. Everybody knows that it's the Arabs who are going to do the job.
>>
>>57874534
I love you
>>
>>57881730
Most of Brazil is a SAVANNAH. BRASÍLIA WAS BUILT ON A SAVANNAH.
>>
>>57889929
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerrado
>>
>>57872829
>shitty damage control
stfu you 100% third world brazilmonkey
you all are the same no one cares about what you really are

>>57873089
fuck you stupid uneducated brazil neo nazi wannabe hick monkeys on /pol/ and /int/
no one in the world cares you 100% 3rd world brazil neo nazi wannabe trash

>"""""""""""""""""""""""brazilian neo nazi""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

this is as ridiculous as it gets
LMAO
>>
>>57890152
Self-hating Japanese-Brazilian detected.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.