[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Curry house chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160414-075244.png (890 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160414-075244.png
890 KB, 1080x1920
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html

>A takeaway chef wiped his bottom using his hands before preparing food because he does not use toilet paper for 'cultural reasons', a court heard.
>Mahbub Chowdhury, 46, from Swindon, was found to have a filthy bottle in the kitchen of Yeahya Flavour of Asia, which inspectors concluded was covered in faecal matter.
>When questioned, he said he filled the empty milk bottle with water from the kitchen taps before using it to clean his backside after going to the toilet.
>A jug, called a lota, is filled with water, or a hose or bidet shower is used. Traditionally, the left hand is used to wash after going to the toilet, while the right hand is used to eat.

WORLD CLASS CHEF BY 2030
>>
POO IN STEW
>>
POO IN CHEW
>>
It's not like he didn't wash his hands
>>
File: 1446886724047.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
1446886724047.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
>Asia
>>
this thread belongs at >>>/news/
next time just banter without greentexting. our board format is:
1. your cunt
2. do they wash hands after POO IN LOO?
>>
>>57872576
I bet it sounded funny in your ass but it's not, at all, it's even quite an infuriating post, reddit.
>>
>>57872645
>sounded funny in your ass

What the fuck is this stupid shit
>>
>>57872728
you're mom on a stick, faggot
>>
>>57872728
>>57872820
France bout to go full Lesotho on his mapley ass.
>>
And this is why Ill never ever eat Indian food.
>>
>>57872460
How quintessentially British
>>
File: THISISNOTAHARDCONCERTFFS.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
THISISNOTAHARDCONCERTFFS.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>57872460
the problem was that the improvised lota was kept in the kitchen, what a retard.

coulda just got pic related.

The truth is there is a whole bunch of shitty fly by night fast food resturants with little regulation.

so shit like this happens (pun intended).
>>
>I make cleaner and healthier curry than actual curry niggers
>>
>>57872521
>Indians
>washing
lol
>>
>>57872645
>r*ddit
>>>/tv/ ebin meme
>>
cashew poo curry soup
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.