[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans please vote Trump! If Trump wins he will kick all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Americans please vote Trump!

If Trump wins he will kick all the illegals out of America.

If Trump kicks all the illegals out of America, nobody will be left to work in the fields and all the crops will be left there to rot. This means no corn syrup. No corn syrup means Cola Cola will use sugar once again.

Vote Trump, make Coca Cola great again!
>>
File: 1403466988961.jpg (324 KB, 1954x1954) Image search: [Google]
1403466988961.jpg
324 KB, 1954x1954
Corn is actually harvested by massive machines, not by hand. The food that illegals pick are those that require to be extracted by hand without destroying the plant or the produce, such as tomatoes
>>
He is single handedly destroying the Republican party.

Trump is one of the reasons there won't be another Republican president in the white house for at least a generation. Until 2nd Gen Americans decide to become republicans
>>
>>57870790
>nobody will be left to work in the fields and all the crops will be left there to rot
L.M.A.O. machines and robots do all the work these days, not wetbacks.
>>
I heard Wisconsin dosent want to let go of their illegals. They need people to work the dairy farms.
>>
>>57871176
>machines and robots do all the work these days

Go back to future, great grandson.
>>
>>57870790
he won't kick anybody lol
it will be like when Obama said there would be free healthcare for everyone and he didn't achieve shit
politicians lie, and the sky is blue
>>
>>57871271
Why not legalize slavery then?

I mean I can own a horse, why can't I own a man? Horse can feel the pain and joy just like man can, the only difference is that man is a bit smarter.

Slavery has a lot of bad rep, but it's better than embrasing yourself by having to break your own laws to stay competitive in the modern world.
>>
H I L L A R Y
I
L
L
A
R
Y
>>
File: 141.png (613 KB, 792x600) Image search: [Google]
141.png
613 KB, 792x600
>>57871271
That's a problem in a lot of states. Often times when an employer gets rid of all the illegals and hires whites, but usually what happens is they have to pay them a lot more and the whites aren't as efficient workers.
>>
>>>/pol/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.