[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Brazil is the country of the future -- and always will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: T-6hD9oS.jpg (207 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
T-6hD9oS.jpg
207 KB, 1252x1252
"Brazil is the country of the future -- and always will be."

How right he has been. This Brazil meme has been going on for decades and it's still poop.
>>
>>57870333

As long as they can get a government that's competent and not so corrupt they could be great. They have natural resources that would make 90% of countries out there jelly af
>>
>>57870549
So you are saying Brazil is the country of the future. Point taken.
>>
>>57870635

The great part about that saying is that you never have to qualify it.
>>
He's kinda right. Look at the future of Europe, it looks exactly like Brazil.
>>
>>57870789
Tbh, we're already halfway their as well
>>
but you need to remove all Brazilians first
>>
>>57870789
underrated post
>>
>Charles de meme
>>
But de Gaulle was a fucking retard

Pétain was a true hero
>>
>>57871911
>trying this hard
>>
>>57872038
He's kinda right, tho

But I don't think de Gaulle was a retard
>>
File: Petain_Hitler.jpg (49 KB, 800x641) Image search: [Google]
Petain_Hitler.jpg
49 KB, 800x641
>>57872038
The only hope your country ever had. Enjoy sharia by 2017, frog
>>
>>57870333
brazil is based af tbqh lads.

the trouble is people keep holding it and jamaica back.

the trouble with the mixture of race and culture is that it can be the best and worst of both worlds.

this is how you rationalize out your /pol/ tier race memes.
>>
>>57872094
muslims are tops 5% of france,spend less time on /pol/
>>
:(
>>
>>57870333
The are about the be the first country to cancel the Olympic games.
>>
>>57870333
That makes sense, Brazil's success and good days will always be in the future.
>>
>>57879357
>The are about the be the first country to cancel the Olympic games.
what's wrong with you? are you mentally challenged? why can't you make a proper sentence in your own language?
>>
>>57870333
Brazil died in 1889.
>>
brazil died the moment the empire died and the republic was born
>>
>>57875810
Muslims are more than 10% of France's population
>>
>>57875762
>countries with lots of nigs are shit
>I'm sure it's just a conspiracy to keep the black man down and not that they're shit, /pol/ is retarded despite there being no examples of truly successful black countries

Yeah okay faggot
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.