[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>""""""""""""""""""""great"""""""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (898 KB, 2165x2095) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
898 KB, 2165x2095
>""""""""""""""""""""great"""""""""""""""""""" britain
>>
File: 1452794314277.jpg (411 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1452794314277.jpg
411 KB, 1462x1462
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""UNITED""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" states
>>
>>57868768
Let's just call Britain; daddo.
>>
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""AUSTRALIA""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>57868820
great britain refers to the island not including ireland and northern ireland you dumbfuck
>>
>>57868869
t. Euphoric memelord
Also good thread
>>
File: nigga pepe.png (1 MB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
nigga pepe.png
1 MB, 4500x4334
axe your friends whos the illest
>>
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""Deutsch""""""""""""""""""""""""""land
more like turk land lol
>>
"""""""""""""""""""""""""NEW"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""zealand.
>>
>>57868869
kinda true, given that there is a greater, more southern land than australia.
>>
>>57871318
Doubt it. Australia is surely the best
>>
>The most populous state in Australia is unironically called New South Wales
>>
>>57871432
>>
Another great thread.
>>
File: 1459453003075.png (486 KB, 604x717) Image search: [Google]
1459453003075.png
486 KB, 604x717
>"""""""""""""""""""united""""""""""""""""""
>""""""""""""""""""""""KINGDOM""""""""""""""""""""""

no

>""""""""""""""""KING""""""""""""""""
>>
>>57871318
Antarctica is pretty great. No one actually lives there permanently.
>>
>>57868768
trolling, rolling, bounding, bouncing across Europe, people often ask me what it means to be British. I tell'em it's triumph. Triumph.

Triumph when we create the biggest Empire the earth has ever seen. Triumph when we genocide our enemies. Triumph when when peer down from Dover and laugh heartily at the EU. Triumph when we depose one dictator after another. Triumph when we break into the homes of terrorist kingpins on the other side of Earth and shoot them in the face. Triumph when we bomb the Argies, and use nuclear robots to explore Mars. Triumph when we free Europe from nazis. Triumph. Triumph. Triumph

But it's not just the the big things, see? It's the way an Italian cabbie sits up straight and floors the gas when he hears my accent. It's seeing the wide eyes and bead of sweat running down the forehead of a Jerry customs agent when he opens my passport. It's the way a French waiter hangs his head when I refuse the wine and ask for tea instead, in English knowing full well he understands me. The way an Aussie blushes and leans into the urinal next to me in the bathroom, or the scowl that meets my smirk when I tip an yank waiter in pound sterling covered with the Queens face. The way small mobs of Canadian school children follow me from a distance to see what a free man looks like, or how heads timidly rise and women gather when my accent stops the music in the clubs of Amsterdam.

Triumph. Every bit of it, triumph. That's what it means to be a British.
>>
File: f.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>>57872669
>>
>>57872669
physically cringed
>>
>>57872669
Since when has Britain killed dictators and terrorists? Also America and Russia killed the Nazis.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.