[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me of your experiences with Muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Islam.jpg (2 MB, 2162x2886) Image search: [Google]
Islam.jpg
2 MB, 2162x2886
Tell me of your experiences with Muslims
>>
>>57866451
Johan stays clear of them.

He also lives in the country, but the cityfaggots ships them out there. 300 mudslims in a village of 30. Fortunaly they keep to themselves
>>
>>57866451
I know one redpilled Bosnian-Iraqi guy. We play Dota2 together.
>>
>>57866451
All good, most of them have almost kissed my ass personally and been all cool, but then again I am aware of what other peoples experiences of them are.
>>
>>57866451
rich people that all drive BMWs and stab people in parks and mcdonalds
>>
Some of them are bro tier
Some of them are cockroachs existing for the sole task of being annihilated
>>
genuinely bad desu senpai, most are arrogant and very intolerant to natives, also the second/third generation is the worst they don't respect anything or anyone.
>>
Bad
>>
Pretty good. They've all been bro-tier, even the refugees.
>>
Once walked right past what I assume was a female one in the full garb with just the eyes showing. I tried to act natural and hide my disgust but I saw her looking at me through the slit so I turned away.
>>
Knew someone in highschool we were sharing food and he refused my pork
>>
>>57872279
t. mehmet
>>
Never seen one irl
>>
>>57866451
I don't have any.
>>
Born amongst them.
They come in all shapes and sizes, but are usually too conservative to my taste.
>>
>>57867765
if it makes you feel any better, most of of the natives (of the diasporas country) also fucking hate 2nd/3rd generation diasporas and wish that they dont return.
>>
Know some Bosnian guy who says drinking is sin, but not at night because things you do at night are not judged by god.
Going to the whorehouse is also ok, but not during the ramadan.

Strange people tbqh
>>
All very positive. Almost every Muslim I've met has been a "culturally white" second-generation immigrant. They tend to be secular and liberal, and always pretty smart. I tried to date two Muslim girls this semester (one Bengali, one Egyptian) but neither were willing to get involved with a non-Muslim.

Their parents tend to be socially awkward and conservative, but usually educated and hard-working.
>>
>>57873370
>but neither were willing to get involved with a non-Muslim.
For me, this is untolerance.
>>
>>57873331
You kind of describe Turkish Islam but put only "praying" ( actually pretending by doing what the guy next to him does ) in Fridays
>>
>>57866451
I heard it can be an explosive experience
>>
Nice people. Easy to talk to. Allways happy for some reason.
You know, like any other human being.
>>
>>57873201
Good Russia
>>
>>57866451
If you exclude African American converts, Muslims in the US are probably wealthier than Jews, and certainly wealthier than Christians.

Most of them are Pakistani or Indian doctors and scientists, or maybe Arab businessmen. Essentially zero poor Sunni Arabs can afford to come to the US, so Europe gets the chaff while we get the cream.
>>
>>57873201
this. only proper answer
>>
>>57873423
Eh, it's mostly because secular people want different kinds of relationships. Muslim girls expect that guys would want them to put out, while they (by and large) wait until marriage.

I also know a few promiscuous Muslim girls who have slept with multiple white dudes but identify as Muslim because they believe in God and don't eat pork
>>
>>57873201
??

Isn't Russia like 1/3 Muslim? Or are the Tatars nominally Christian these days?
>>
only really met some in college. they were all low IQ and their women wear pounds of makeup to not look like goblins
>>
File: 1absZ.jpg (26 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1absZ.jpg
26 KB, 413x395
>>57866451
Latvia's muslim community is so small we don't even have a mosque.
I've only heard a couple of things about muslims in my country which isn't surprising.
1.People's shit have started to disappear around the asylum center.
2.There have been reports of middle eastern looking men harassing women in the old town
3.Some kebab shop owner assaulted a food safety officer and a film crew during a raid that discovered meat that was six months out of date.
It was a fun ride, lads.
>>
I am one
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.