[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with Japan? >Japan has some of the worst w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: japsit.jpg (42 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
japsit.jpg
42 KB, 615x409
What is wrong with Japan?

>Japan has some of the worst wealth inequality and highest rates of child poverty among the world’s developed nations, according to a UNICEF report unveiled Thursday, which ranked the nation 34th out of 41.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/04/14/national/social-issues/japan-ranked-34th-41-developed-nations-unicef-child-poverty-index/#.Vw9srHrngpk
>>
>>57863853
anime
>>
File: 54698737.jpg (194 KB, 800x798) Image search: [Google]
54698737.jpg
194 KB, 800x798
>>57863853
Finrandu you are not more kawaiiiii you fucking bakaaaa you are all korean
>>
>>57863853
abe has been doing this. inb4 all bullshit of netouyos

and it still aint even in the finale. the real japain shall come after the olympic.

hopefully i wanna go out of this country by then.
>>
Nothing. It's the best.
>>
>>57863853
>child poverty
JUST
>>
>>57863853
lol I literally have never seen such kids.
>>
>>57863853
well you can't escape karma of your elders misdeeds, soon western europe will be next.
>>
>>57864407

that's because you japs always hide your problems
>>
>>57864092
Has Abe fixed the economy yet or is it still kill?
>>
>>57864578
for example?
>>
>>57865553
Tiny benis, are always hidden by pixels.
>>
>>57865553
All homeless are banned from to go to areas with tourists in Japan and generally sleep in the day for go out in the night
>>
>>57865764
This
>>
>>57863853
its structural. people over 50 have over 65% of asset, but they have no will to spend.
http://rh-guide.com/data/kojin_sisan.html
>>
The politicians are aristocrats, and
Japan is temporary housing for young Japanese.
>>
>>57864092
What has he been doing wrong?
>>
>mfw i remember /pol/tards taking japan in exemple for le racially homogeneous utopia
>>
>>57863853
Meanwhile, the wealthy people of Japan are amassing their wealth everyday. No one truly cares about the poor people
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.